Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What are the Vizards motives,ambitions,whatever?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are the Vizards motives,ambitions,whatever?

I think Vaizards' are waiting for the two sides to annihilate/weaken each other just to make an entrance and killing the survivors. When we talk about arrancars and vaizards we think they're the same: it can be true on the technical side, but they come from very different contexts.
    In Hueco Mundo arrancars are accepted without problems: many hollows see hybridization as a way to increase their power, without any moral problem. In SS the situation is totally different: increasing one's own power through hollowification is seen as a mortal sin and thus the vaizards were sentenced to death. The arrancars have a place to return to, the vaizards not!
    This is the reason they have no interest in helping SS: at best they can be a third hostile party, at worst they can be allied with Aizen. In Hueco Mundo they would get accepted without many problems: we already know it because Ulquiorra was planning to recruit Ichigo, if the possibility would be there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I kinda agree with the hostile towards both sides idea. THat's been one of the possibilities that I've been pondering. Instead of having the VIzards show up to battle Aizen's supposed VL army on the SS side, maybe they'll show up and attempt to annihilate both sides, after all, SS betrayed them, and Urahara does describe them explicitly as a "criminal organization". I don't see them allying with Aizen though.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Senbonzakuracero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they'll join Aizen by making the key. They were seen leaving their werehouse which was just transported to SS... They will help Aizen, no doubt... But to how far
    Burn in my light

NEW PREDICTION FOR THE WINTER WAR:
    Aizen Sama, Doombot, T-Mac#1, and Toussantiac will eliminate Kubo and write bleach... WITH A DECENT STORY TO ACCOMPANY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

At the end of the Pendulum Arc we see Urahara helped Vaizards by a great deal, yet he states he doesn't know their purposes and their location, while talking to Isshin. He even adds they're "rogue shinigami", which isn't exactly a nice compliment. I think lots of things happened after they left SS with Urahara and these events make vaizards walking their own way on their own, leaving Urahara behind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ozehro's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    Hope nobody has a topic like this.
    Anyways I think they want to Destroy all three worlds Human, Soul Society, & Hallow world.
    if they want to annihilate all existence then they would be my favourite villains easily! villains just don't get any more crazy and powerful than that!lol. but I doubt they will be shown as bad. they have the good guy
    character designs.lol.

*Predictions:*
    |Ulquiorra was the only VL under Aizen|
    |Aizen is not the last villain in Bleach|
    |Use the espada sig and Credit Geoff|

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakuracero View Post
    I think they'll join Aizen by making the key. They were seen leaving their werehouse which was just transported to SS... They will help Aizen, no doubt... But to how far
    Like I said in a different thread, the Vizards despise Aizen. He ruined their lives by using them as test subjects in his hollowfication experiment. Why would they help Aizen? He's basically the most hated character at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    At the end of the Pendulum Arc we see Urahara helped Vaizards by a great deal, yet he states he doesn't know their purposes and their location, while talking to Isshin. He even adds they're "rogue shinigami", which isn't exactly a nice compliment. I think lots of things happened after they left SS with Urahara and these events make vaizards walking their own way on their own, leaving Urahara behind.
    I can see the Vizards helping Urahara/Yoruichi because they sacrificed their positions in Soul Society to save them. Or they might help Ichigo as he is one of them and the Vizards seem to help each other.

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The vizards are neither good or bad. They're an independent force. They are indebted to Urahara and would side with Urahara at any time.

Proof of this is shown at the end of the Gaiden Arc. When he says that they are in debt to Aizen as well, he meant it by destroying him.

Aizen took their lives from them. SS was their home and because of Aizen's experiments, they lost everything. Urahara gave up everything to save them. If it wasn't for him, they would've died and they would never have gotten the power they have now. Now they have another chance to live, and this time more power than they had before. Enough power to take down some very powerful enemies.

~ Flames of Aries ~

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyn_pride93 View Post
    When he says that they are in debt to Aizen as well, he meant it by destroying him.
    I'm not sure they meant it exactly that way. I mean, Aizen was the gateway for the Vizards to become much more powerful as well, and it's not like they hate the fact that they are powerful either .

However, I do agree, they definitely have more reason to hate Aizen than like him, so I don't see them siding with Aizen in the winter war. However, they also arn't exactly fond of the soul society. Central 46 were idiots and jackasses, and the rest of SS didn't exactly stick up for them, besides Urahara, Tessai, and Yoruichi of course.

Here are what I consider the obvious possibilities for the direct involvement of VIzards in FKT, and my opinion on how possible they are:

Vizards side with Aizen:
    I doubt this, as previously stated, Aizen did more to hurt them than to help them, in fact, if Yoruichi didn't save them, they would all have been executed because of Aizen.

Vizards side with SS:
    This is a little bit more likely than the Vizards siding with Aizen. As Urahara/Yoruichi tend to be supporting the SS for the most part (well, post-SS arc, the SS has collaborated a lot with Urahara), same with Ichigo. So if they do side with SS, I think they would do it for Ichigo, Urahara, and Yoruichi, not for SS itself.

Vizards side with neither:
    This is also a valid possibility in my book. THe vizards aren't exactly fond of either the SS or Aizen, so I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up and started fighting both sides.
    Current Theories/Beliefs for Bleach:
    -Barragan and Halibel arn't goners yet-Confirmed
    -Ukitake has an absorb and redirect type shikai (think baby nel vs. Dardonii's cero)-Confirmed
    -The VL army/group that Aizen supposedly has doesn't exist-Pending/Waiting for confirmation on Wonderweiss
    -The Vizards have ulterior motives, by ulterior I mean they arn't just going to be goody-two-shoes and help out the SS that betrayed them just to get back at Aizen-Pending

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Senbonzakuracero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/226/03/

This is my evidence as to why orihime was captured to big with before the war started. The visored army could not afford to be found in SS
    Burn in my light

NEW PREDICTION FOR THE WINTER WAR:
    Aizen Sama, Doombot, T-Mac#1, and Toussantiac will eliminate Kubo and write bleach... WITH A DECENT STORY TO ACCOMPANY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3