Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen after the fight with Ulq ??

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo get recruited, decides to join Aizen side and he's used as a spy

0 0%
  • Ichigo refuses

4 9.76%
  • Ulq pawns Ichigo

1 2.44%
  • Plotkai in favour of Ichigo

4 9.76%
  • Who gives a fuck about Ichigo

16 39.02%
  • Shirosaki(Ichigo's hollow) confronts Ichigo about his changes in his character

11 26.83%
  • Ichigo realize that is character changing and quit or become rouge shinigami

2 4.88%
  • Ulq and Ichigo become comrades...lol

3 7.32%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bones's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo?

I have read some posts on various forums about Ulq left behind in HM, what does Aizen gain from this and about Ichigo character changing?? In the end I came to an awesome conclusion. It seems that people forgot about the early chapters of bleach when Ulq and Grim first appear in the manga.

People tend to say when Ichigo face an opponent he lost to, its fate for Ichigo to win against them in the future. Example Grim or Ulq... I think that this is wrong people. Before Ichigo meant Grim or Ulq it was fate for Ichigo to fight those two. I will explained everything soon in my post.

People see Ulq vrs Ichigo as plot for Ichigo to getting more stronger and its PNJ. But I see it as a pivotal moment in the manga and it was plan by AIZEN. Yes I said plan by Aizen. Aizen is multitasking all is plans at the same time. After Ulq fight Aizen is going to recruit ICHIGO

Lets get started

Do you guys remember the main reason why Aizen send Ulq and Yami to the real world? Do you guys remember why Grim took an interest in Ichigo before he even met Ichigo? Let me refresh your memory.

Aizen send Ulq to see if Ichigo would be threat in stoping their goals and also recruit him. In chapter 198 Aizen said You didn’t disposed of him because he was not worth killing.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/198/04/

And then Grim came in convo and said why the fuck you didn’t kill the bastard if he was that weak. Now notice this how Grim takes an interest to Ichigo before even meeting him. But keep in mind Aizen doesn’t interupt the convo between Ulq and Grim yet. This all taken place in chapter 198

Then Ulq said something interesting to Grim.

So it seems Aizen was worry about Ichigo growing rate in power. Which I don’t blamed him. If you remember the SS arc every 1 Ichigo face starting from officer to vice captain to Captain(kenpachi without shikai) to Byakuya with bankai he managed to held is ground. Now in the HM arc Ichigo grow rate increases rapidly that he was able to defeat Grim. After the convo with Grim and Ulq, Aizen said something interesting which is a foreshadowing IMO.

Now in the current chapter we can see why Ulq was left behind it was meant to happen. But thats not the only reason Ulq is left behind which I will get to soon.
    Before I go any farther, I have touched on the changes in Ichigo character.

In the HM arc Ichigo personality/character is changing and that might have to with shirosaki(Ichigo’s hollow). Kenpachi was surprise that Ichigo wanted to fight after the Noi battle and forgot about rescuing Inoue and help is nakama. Ichigo has totally forgot about Inoue and his nakama and his behaviour is changing.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/313/13/

Also in the fight with grim he admitted to Grim that he came fight Ulq and Aizen and then later on mentioned he`s also going to safe his nakama. Ever since Ichigo arrive in HM arc he`s been itching to fight and want to feed his growing bloodthirstisness by fighting people who are stronger. No wonder in beginning Aizen was interested in Ichigo because he notice he was growing very strong in a short amount of time.

Now Aizen has shown interest in Ichigo few times in the manga. The last interest in Inchigo was in the chapter 314 where he said the purpose for capturing Inoue was lure the shinigami representative and ryoka. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/11/ I think Aizen wanted Ichigo to come HM which I will explained below.

Now Aizen ask Ulq to stay around in HM to stop any intruders from rescuing Ichigo. But If you remember Aizen said Inoue is no longer important to his plans, so wouldn’t it be better for Ulq just to fight with other espada in the SS. But it also seem if Aizen ask Ulq to do anything he will obey and there must be a reason why he ask Ulq to stay . I think Aizen wants Ulq to awaken Ichigo full potential and as we know ulq said ``The warning Aizen place oh him has nothing to with powers at all. What is trult frightening is his grow rate. Withoudoubt it is in his potential that is true talent lies`` If you remember Aizen was looking vaste lorde and Ichigo`s hollow could be at an vaste lorde and peope have speculated that Ichigo is the ``perfect hybrid`` and it would also make sense why the Viazard also wanted Ichigo. Therefore I think AIZEN IS GOING RECRUTI ICHIGO AFTER ULQ fight. And maybe Ulq will explained everything to Ichigo in their fight.

I hope I explain everything clearly. What do guys think??

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: [Theory/Discussion] Aizen new recruitment, Ichigo?? Does Ulq/Grim play vital role in Ichigo’s recruitment?

Nice theory but I think Ulquiorra and Ichigo become comrades for all the right reasons.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Theory/Discussion] Aizen new recruitment, Ichigo?? Does Ulq/Grim play vital role in Ichigo’s recruitment?

This is a wonderful theory and I actually agree with you.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Theory/Discussion] Aizen new recruitment, Ichigo?? Does Ulq/Grim play vital role in Ichigo’s recruitment?

This is a well planned theory and it makes sense. I also forgot Ulquiorra said "there is also a possibility that we could bring him to our side some day." That's some good foreshadowing.

This would be a nice twist ^^

This also brings up the question: Is Aizen really the bad guy in this story?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

your theory is well explained.
    However, the whole theory is based on assuming that Aizen is certain that Ichigo is a Vasto Lorde. There is no indication in the story or Aizen's words about the class-level of shirosaki and everything about it is fan-made speculation. So ,in a way, your theory (Aizen wants Ichigo because he is VL) is based on an unconfirmed theory (Ichigo is a VL) and this is why I don't find your argument to be very solid.

Plus, Aizen didn't really lure Ichigo because of his potential but because Aizen wanted to weaken SS forces that he will eventually face on the battle field. Originally, Aizen planned to weaken SS forces by killing Ichigo and sent Ulquiorra to do so. However, Ulquiorra reported that Ichigo is no threat. To Aizen, this meant that killing Ichigo may not really weaken SS forces. Aizen later came up with a better grand plan after seeing Orihime which was to divide the forces of the his enemies and he was successful now that half of the captains along with their ally are not on the battle's front line thanks to luring Ichigo and later the captains by making SS believe that Orihime is of a great use to Aizen.

Another thing is that Aizen's speech to the shinigamis in HM implies that he had no need for Orihime when it came to the Huogyoku. This leads to questions like did Aizen really have no need for Orihime's power to awaken the Hougyoku and he used her just to divide SS forces? or did Aizen conveniently ignore mentioning the Hogyouku because it's already revived? did Orihime unknowingly awaken it? why was Ulquiorra left behind?
    The answers will be unknown till the story does back to current time but I have a hunch that Ulquiorra was left behind to carry a duty related to creating the King's Key, Ichigo has nothing to do with it.
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member alias85's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like you spent a good bit of time on this. good theory, but all that stuff you wrote comes down to like one line about how maybe ichigo will join the arrancar said by Ulq. the rest of what you wrote is kind of a stretch to relate it to recruiting. i don't buy it, but maybe you'll be right. good work

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

A very intriguing theory.
    Though, I wouldn't be too comfortable if it ended up like Naruto is currently heading towards (aka, Senju are the bad guys, Uchiha are the good guys).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bones's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Silhouette

I know that Aizen lure Ryoka crew to weaken SS forces. But couldn't it be possible he had two reason to lure ryoka forces/SS Captian and also see if Ichigo can reach to is full potential. IMO Aizen is person that can initiate 2-4 plans at the same time.

@ alias85

I understand what your saying, thats why I can't wait to see the epic fight between Ulq and Ichigo. Maybe Ulq will enlighten us and confirmed my theory or give us other interesting information. Well the Bleach Gaiden arc is satisfying me right now.

@ Darek Khort

I have a next theory that Kishi and Kubo are working together....lol Kubo and Kishi started doing the history of how everything started in SS and Konoha around the same time

EDIT:

@ Zeus-Tails

Aizen hast to be bad.
    Last edited by Bones; May 11, 2008 at 03:23 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking about this, and it kinda makes sense. Though what I have in mind is not recruiting Ichigo so much as recruiting Shirosaki.
    Afterall if Shirosaki takes over Ichigo becomes a hollow. Essentially an ally of Aizen's.
    Shirosaki has (as far as I know) already taken control of Zangetsu so if he ever took over Ichigo, Shirosaki would be an arrancar at the least.
    Shirosaki has a rather human form (hey, he's the spitting reflection of Ichigo). Vastalorde maybe?

Looking at the current Gaiden we have to ask ourselves why Aizen tried transforming all these captains and vice-captains.

I believe he did so because he wanted to have stronger allies by his side. A captain-class shinigami having his/her hollow take over would most likely create an ally (a hollow) with captain-class powers on top of hollow powers. A high-level Arrancar. An espada.
    Perhaps during the gaiden Aizen had already been trying to find Vastalorde for many years and decided to see if he could make his own.

Ichigo was seen as a potential candidate for further experimentation. A lab rat. The current Vizards besides Ichigo were failures in Aizen's eyes because they didn't have their hollows take over. Aizen might have placed the blame on the Vizards being well-experienced in combat and with strong willpowers given their previous positions as Captains and Vice.
    Ichigo on the other hand is a newbie. Low willpower/etc/etc. Aizen might be trying to get Shirosaki to take over by destroying Ichigo's will. Trying to show Ichigo that he is weak and that he can't save any of his friends.

Of course though this could be what Aizen has planned, I doubt anything like Shirosaki taking over Ichigo completely will appear.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Baby Blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darek Khort View Post
    Ichigo was seen as a potential candidate for further experimentation. A lab rat. The current Vizards besides Ichigo were failures in Aizen's eyes because they didn't have their hollows take over. Aizen might have placed the blame on the Vizards being well-experienced in combat and with strong willpowers given their previous positions as Captains and Vice.
    Ichigo on the other hand is a newbie. Low willpower/etc/etc. Aizen might be trying to get Shirosaki to take over by destroying Ichigo's will. Trying to show Ichigo that he is weak and that he can't save any of his friends.

I don't think we can say that he viewed the original Vizards as failures, he just saw them as a means to further experiment with Hollows and Shinigami. I personally don't think he ever planned to try to convert them to his side.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.1/020/
    ^
    Just referencing how he used them as experiments rather than trying to convert them.

But, I do agree that Ichigo could be of that same interest to Aizen, furthering ambitions about Hollow transformation and such. So...yeah. That's just about all I had to say.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Aizen Interested in Ichigo?

As the title states, is Aizen interested in Ichigo?

Over the past two days, with all this newfound free time, I've read over pretty much the whole Bleach manga, and this was one of the things i didn't pay so much attention to back then.

-Ulquiorra's mission was supposedly to scout out Ichigo and see if he was a threat to Aizen, and if he was, Ulquiorra was to kill Ichigo. However, once Ulquiorra saw Ichigo's reiatsu fluctuating (due to battling the inner hollow), he wrote Ichigo off as trash and left.

-Hitsugaya comes in the next day with his group, and then Hitsugaya directly states that they know that Aizen is interested in Ichigo.

-Grimmjow and his fraccion attack KT. Grimmjow faces off against Ichigo, and has an obvious huge upper hand, even without his resurreccion, but yet Tousen recalls Grimmjow, and doesn't give him a chance to kill Ichigo (makes me wonder, was this just because Aizen didn't want Grimmjow in danger, or to preserve Ichigo's life).

-Ichigo becomes a vizard, so understandably his shinigami limits (of which he is likely far from reaching at this point in time) have now been broken, so that Ichigo's potential is beyond that of most if not all the SS captains.

-Ulquiorra in HM faces off against Ichigo with his vizard mask, easily wins, but doesn't kill him, just gives him a critical injury.

-In Ichigo's second fight against Ulquiorra, he is seemingly "killed" by Ulquiorra's cero oscuras, but then Ichigo comes back to life as what looks like a hollow, a hollow strong enough to take a lanza de relampago at point blank with no injury, a hollow faster than Ulquiorra, and a hollow whose cero is stronger than that of Ulquiorra even in his segunda etapa.

This makes me wonder if this was all Aizen's plan. Aizen never let Ichigo get killed, but his reasoning is unknown (like recalling Grimmjow just in the nick of time).

So is Aizen actually interested in Ichigo, who seems to have incredible potential as a shinigami/vizard/hollow, or was that all just a fake so he could get SS to try and defend their "asset" (a substitute shinigami badge was given to Ichigo as they deemed that he was beneficial to the goals of the gotei 13 and the SS), and therefore had backup arrive in HM (as well as saving Orihime)?

Basically, is Aizen actually interested in Ichigo's power, or was Ichigo just a way for Aizen to trap captains in HM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ozehro's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Aizen Interested in Ichigo?

yes I believe he has a lot of interest.
    in fact I had my own little theory back before ulq vs ichi ended.
    http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=8586

basically in there I assumed that Ulq would do something to bring out the
    inner hollow at which point the houyoku would be used to turn ichigo
    in to an arrancar. in otherwords shirosaki stays out while ichigo stays in!!!

*Predictions:*
    |Ulquiorra was the only VL under Aizen|
    |Aizen is not the last villain in Bleach|
    |Use the espada sig and Credit Geoff|

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Aizen Interested in Ichigo?

I think Aizen wants to create the supreme power by mixing Shinigami and Hollow power.

He has been trying for a while now, since he was already doing it in Nel and Nnoitra's time.

That's how he created the Vizards and the Arrancars.
    But the results are not perfect yet.

----

I think that Urahara knows exactly what Aizen is doing (he seemed to know a lot about Hollowfication when he exposed Aizen's plan).
    Maybe, just maybe, Urahara knows what Aizen is planning and is trying to beat him with his own research.

In that way, we already know that Urahara is a genius and who was it that released the Shinigami and Hollow powers of Ichigo? Yep, it was Urahara.

I think that maybe Ichigo is just the latest experimentation of Urahara.
    And that maybe, Ichigo is the best results, the closest being that shares both Shinigami and Hollow's power.

And, he's the only one that I've seen who could "call out" hidden power amongst those who tag with him.

----

So it's not farfetch to believe that Aizen might want to have a better look at Ichigo's power.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/198/13/

ulquirra made himself clear. Ichigo's strength at the time was unstable. "If we were to leave him alone he might just destroy himself or maybe even become one of our pawns." Ulquirra saw that it was only a matter of time before Shirosaki consumed Ichigo. Once a hollow, he could eventually become Aizen's pawn.

However, Ichigo later received training from the vizards. and was better able to control his hollow.

When Ulqui and Ichigo fought HM, I think Ulquirra tried to beat Ichigo up so bad for the hollow to take complete control. but that never happened.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Aizen trying to recruit Ichigo?

Except it did happen. Ichigo basically turned into a hollow and defeated Ulquiorra after his apparent death (he had a hollow hole and everything, a complete mask too).

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast