Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Databook Stats - Captains Gotei 13

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member street_san's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Databook Stats - Captains Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by Anbu RenBoy View Post
    Correction http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/358/17/

He says he has never tried this in bankai, so like I said that move shouldn't be classified

Hitsugayas Bankai is mature. The technique he used is Hyorinmaru's but Hitsugaya processed it into his bankai
    hmmm...you're right.

Meaning that, Hitsugaya's Bankai is mature, but his powers isn't. So he can still be stronger in order to use perfectly and with better power all of Hyorinmaru techniques.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bolshoi Hui's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Aizen Say he had reached his limits, therefore he should be 100? Shouldn't he

Or does that not apply because that is his limit and not others

Usually there is no such thing as perfection even in the manga, characters with max development of each and every possible ability are not widely used.

Yamamoto is done with every aspect but probably it took him too long and he lacks strenght now so he isn't 100 everywhere.

Aizen is very intelligent, has such a powerful zanpaktou, knows kido on the highest level and has 100 in offence, his flashsteps/agility are practically on their max. These all are enough for him to be called practically invincible and unbeatable among shinigami. And to improve significantly, increase his overall state the only way is to go further and use hollowfication to obtain a mask which gives new powers.
    Last edited by Bolshoi Hui; June 07, 2009 at 04:32 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bolshoi Hui View Post
    Usually there is no such thing as perfection even in the manga, characters with max development of each and every possible ability are not widely used.

Yamamoto is done with every aspect but probably it took him too long and he lacks strenght now so he isn't 100 everywhere.

Aizen is very intelligent, has such a powerful zanpaktou, knows kido on the highest level and has 100 in offence, his flashsteps/agility are practically on their max. These all are enough for him to be called practically invincible and unbeatable among shinigami. And to improve significantly, increase his overall state the only way is to go further and use hollowfication to obtain a mask which gives new powers.

So are you trying to say that Yamamotos limit is different to Aizens limit.

If not you were not answering my question, but telling me something I already know

Quote Originally Posted by street_san View Post
    hmmm...you're right.

Meaning that, Hitsugaya's Bankai is mature, but his powers isn't. So he can still be stronger in order to use perfectly and with better power all of Hyorinmaru techniques.
    Thank you, for agreeing
    Last edited by -Ren Boy-; June 07, 2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bolshoi Hui's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

So are you trying to say that Yamamotos limit is different to Aizens limit.

If not you were not answering my question, but telling me something I already know
    <hr noshade size="1">

I'm not captain evidence to repeat that everyone has its own potential and limits, no.

I'm explaining to you why Aizen said that he reached his limits as a shinigami though doesn't have 100 everywhere. Also who knows, he may have become faster and stronger as other characters and probably by the time of the battle in FKT he is full of 100'ds.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason he went to Hueco is so that he can increase the value of his own 100s.

It was evident that he's not perfect when he said that he only managed to release 1/3 of that dark coffin destruction force.
    He probably wasn't too happy when he saw his limits.

Hitsugaya's stats make sense. He is extremely talented for his age (or so they say), so it's natural that he excels in all disciplines. I would just like to know how his 100 compares to Yamamoto's 100. He's still a kid, still growing, and his potential will increase once he and his body mature.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Would it be possible to get a translation of the info on the pages?

For translations of the captain pages, visit this page which has links to pages providing translations of the texts ~ Tsukisama
    Last edited by Tsukisama; June 10, 2009 at 04:30 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If I may ask and recieve an answer; when did this book get published/released/come out? thanks in advance just in case I'm not on. =D
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post
    If I may ask and recieve an answer; when did this book get published/released/come out? thanks in advance just in case I'm not on. =D
    There have been three Bleach databooks released. The first two, Bleach: Official Character Book Souls and Bleach: Official Animation Book Vibes were released on February 3, 2006. The third, Bleach Official Bootleg: KaraBuri+ (BLEACH OFFICIAL BOOTLEG カラブリ プラス), was released on August 3, 2007. (Source: Wikipedia)

I am not entirely certain from which of the three books these stats, but I believe they are probably from Bleach: Official Character Book Souls, given the information on the captains, but it is possible it is from the third. The second one deals with the anime series.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

first time i ever looked at this and this is interesting, but i imagine by now where the manga is, those overall states have changed greatly.

yamamoto and aizen are probably the only ones who have remained the same and i cannot wait till' the day we get to see unohana in action, i'm egging to see her fight finally. maybe she'll be the one to defeat yammy in HM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I don't get is, if Hitsugaya's a genius and has worlds of potential ahead of him, why is he pretty much 80% for most of his stats? Doesn't seem like very much potential to me. He's like, close to maxed out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Databook Stats - Captains Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by Aikidoka View Post
    What I don't get is, if Hitsugaya's a genius and has worlds of potential ahead of him, why is he pretty much 80% for most of his stats? Doesn't seem like very much potential to me. He's like, close to maxed out.

yeah i agree i think the databooks are a bunch of bull because according to them hitsugaya doesnt have alot of potential and aizen said he maxed out in everything and he obviously had some room to improve even if not a lot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe his potential is in his large reiatsu reserves, like Kenpachi and Ichigo. This would explain a couple of things. Like why Hitsugaya and Kenpachi became so strong so quickly. They learned how to tap more into their reserves.
    Hitsugaya is a genius so he should be able to learn how to tap into it quickly. Kenpachi has the most reiastu, so he has more to tap into. And Ichigo has an extremely large growth rate.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; June 15, 2009 at 09:36 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juice88 View Post
    yeah i agree i think the databooks are a bunch of bull because according to them hitsugaya doesnt have alot of potential and aizen said he maxed out in everything and he obviously had some room to improve even if not a lot
    Actually, Aizen never said that he maxed out everything. He said that he has reached his limits as a shinigami, and in some areas he has. He has, for example, apparently reached his limit in kidou and yet cannot cast a level 90 hadou without incantation at full power. This is probably disappointing to him, and thus he is well aware of his limits as a shinigami, giving him a motive to want to surpass them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

He's still a kid you know? He may have almost maxed his potential now, but there's a lot of room for improvement. For example, his muscles can only grow to a certain limit while he's a kid. When he grows to look like Byakuya, his muscles can develop more. With age, his knowledge and experience increases too.
    That's why, Yamamoto's 100 is not the same as Hitsugaya's 100.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with having 80% for most of his stats and why does that mean he's maxed out? He still has 20% to improve with his "potential" and "genius" to get to 100% like Yamamoto has for most of his stats.

Question: The stats in that data-book are based comparatively, right? For example, Yamamoto having 100% in attack means that he has awesome attack compared to the other captains (?)

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast