Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This week (Road 106-107-108-109) Discussion and predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Silen's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This week (Road 106-107-108-109) Discussion and predictions

Hey dudes!

New chapter online: let's discuss it!

Who wanted to know how Naturezza joined Real Madrid?
    Last edited by Silen; June 18, 2009 at 10:15 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 106) Discussion and predictions

ah a new chapter!! either shinji returned earlier or really due to exams this week was a fast one and unnoticed.

thanks great shinji

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Damnit, release 107, I can't wait to see how he joined!

Loved the bit where he says ," Why can't you choose a place where the air is better" haha

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member buddahmaster's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing he showed off like during the finals of the World Youth

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I was looking for. The way that made Naturezza the main character in Real Madrid. But the real detail of how his big bro arrangement is what more important (hopefully there is the more detailed moment).

To be a playmaker doesn't meant that he showed of like he did in WY, but more towards how he control the ball and the attack correlation. How he does it will show us more on his attitude and coordination.

THUS, SHINJI... Release some more chapters this week on how he able to pass the test.. PLEAAAASSSEEEEEEE.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was dragged too much for me. It could've been made on 6-7 pages with how he fared in the tryouts on the rest.

It was quite nice to see Naturezza saying he wants to fight Tsubasa and doesn't really care if it's with Real or some relegation threatened team. His remarks on the air were funny as well However, why do most teams end up saying "We'll crush him" to newcomers? It's been done so many times in this manga that it's getting boring. A simple "Let's see if this guy has what it takes to be worthy of Real Madrid" would've been much much better. Imagine Messi being attacked and disrespected by his teammates in his first days in Barcelona!
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well chaos, its because Naturezza was someone who is unknown to many and Real Madrid are practically the worst Egoist Club in the world (same with Man U & Arsenal & Flamingo FC). The triers for the club thinks that someone who is not known to many and suddenly want to be part of the Galacticos is bullcrap to them.

But for Barca, its because Tsubasa are regarded as too famous and too powerful/perfectionist and they (the ones that want to crush him) are trying to protect their position in the club not the triers whereas in this chapter the ones that are doing so are the triers.

But for other clubs wanting to crush other team players, that basically done by any other clubs or even other sports except the games that compete one-on-one by not facing each other and using luck (i.e.: darts, bowling, archery, etc..)
    Last edited by "~Mail~"; June 19, 2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

chaos_master: There's always a good reason for the players to say that they'll crush someone. And it's not always direspectful.

Natureza is completely unknown, never played in any club, the only actual match he ever played in was lost, he only played for a few minutes, as a sub. Not quite similar to Messi's career before he went to Barcelona, right?
    Moreover, Natureza's remarks about the main coach, although he was just being his naive and natural self, were perceived as disrespectful (notice how the guy next to him reacts).
    It's only natural for the others to consider him as the cocky guy with no achievements that needs to be put back to his place, don't you think?

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I was only absent for a week-end... And I'm not on vacations right now
    Last edited by Shinji; June 19, 2009 at 04:36 AM.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's the constant reuse of "We'll crush him" and the eventual rough tactics players use against someone foreign that got me going on this. First Wakabayashi, then Tsubasa in Barca and now Naturezza. The current players are always shown to be egoistic and cocky themselves, only to be dumbfounded once the new guy shows his stuff. It's the fact that the same story is being repeated over and over again. A breath of fresh air was Hyuga not being looked down on by his Juve teammates and I liked that. I'm not referring to the players who stayed in Japan, because they already had resumes there and after all, the Japanese teams aren't the same class the Europeans are and so in the manga's logic, shouldn't be so self-confident and egoistic

P.S. Oh come oooon, I want today's Bleach

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not particularly against someone who's foreign. This is sometimes an element, but if you look back, it's not only because of that for Wakabayashi, it's also because Hamburg's goal keeper was afraid to lose his regular position.

For Gonzales, Fonseca and Almieja, it certainly wasn't because Tsubasa was foreign. They were also afraid to lose their position, and it's not like they used rough tactics, they only used their usual playstyle (They didn't say they were going to crush him either >_>)

That's the reason for Natureza, but it's plenty justified: he's perceived as disrespectful and has no career to backup this kind of attitude.

Hyuga was being looked down on by his teammates, even if for a brief time, remember when he failed his first attempt. He only managed to get the respect back afterwards. Not to mention Mazzantini, Thoram...

You're not talking about the japanese teams, but remember Jubilo Iwata's training, Misaki was no foreigner to Ishizaki and Urabe, but their goal was still to crush him, in order to gain a regular position.

The only similar element is the competition.
    Last edited by Shinji; June 19, 2009 at 06:09 AM.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 106-107) Discussion and predictions

Is it me or Naturezza simple hidden tactic has charmed Del Pasque easily without a full confrontation of other senior players?? But still, this only for the selection side, where is the fight for regular position story.. Hopefully there still some more to show..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 107: Natureza shows his awesomeness,the part when he repelled the giant was great. I really laughed at Natureza Brother's goof

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Just proofs the coaches there don't have a sharp eye...the coach of real madrid is good.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 106-107-108) Discussion and predictions

Bowser, Del Pasque (or what ever) is a manager@chief coach, not simple specific area only.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This week (Road 106-107-108) Discussion and predictions

After the hype Tsubasa got before the match, I'm very happy with the attention given to Naturezza now. A bit disappointed that those pages could've been filled with more action, but that's what I expect us to receive in the second half, since all the build-up of characters is now complete

Prediction: Tsubasa will guess what Naturezz is trying to do, but either won't be able to stop it or someone from Real will score on the rebound.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast