Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member skitzophr3ak's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Veritas by YOON Joon-sik and KIM Dong-hoon

Personally I can't wait to see Vera get hers too, in fact it would be pretty amazing if Guesong and Vera both wrecked each other in the fight. Man I'll tell you what it is not hard to hate some of the characters in this story haha.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i soo wanna spoil this thread... but i wont, how do you work the spoiler tags while posting from a cell phone?

i've been viewing the raws (since i can't read them) its fun but only if you have a great imagination.

on a personal note, i wanna see that short hair girl get her ass kicked. and what hapned to the older linus sister? i did wiki the manwha and it said some... interesting things.

Honse seems like a cool dude when he was only feet from the top, but he's done some asshole things character wise (whats up with the radish).

There are so many plot lines in this manwha i assume the static shock tiger cub, is the main story line. But there are so many things going on, i read a few chapters then he pops up out of nowhere and i'm like 'oh yea the stories about him'.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yuri Linus is still around, she's the one who's attempting to become a God, she runs Reunion as a whole but her little sister has quite her own group of strong followers in the form of the Student Council. I think it's safe to say the story is leaning towards a showdown between Yuri and Vera and their respective followers at some point

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hehey's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What i wanna know is why in the current timeline Guesong and Honse are even allies, how can Honse trust him!?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CaptFamous's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hehey View Post
    What i wanna know is why in the current timeline Guesong and Honse are even allies, how can Honse trust him!?
    I've been wondering that as well. It may come to light in translations.

For anyone who wants more spoilers, including plot summaries of raws, check out the forums at helz0ne or at onemanga.
    I aint the only one who's serious

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought it was a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. I mean from what we saw in chapter 39 its pretty safe to assume that the student council and Guesong aren't friends anymore.

Aside from that does anyone else think Madoka is a little too obsessed with Vera.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skitzophr3ak View Post
    Yuri Linus is still around, she's the one who's attempting to become a God, she runs Reunion as a whole but her little sister has quite her own group of strong followers in the form of the Student Council. I think it's safe to say the story is leaning towards a showdown between Yuri and Vera and their respective followers at some point
    Vera's followers versus Yuri's followers... no offense dude but thats not a fight its a massacre, Yuri's followers are adults with master level techniques aren't they, Vera has a bunch of kids overloaded on artificial ki. the only fair fight i see is traditional arts versus reunion arts in the school.

About the Vera obsession, the same can be said about everyone of her supporters, especially guesong. and the same can be said with regards to Yuri and her followers.

A question, why do you think LT decided to train the cub. especially knowing they might make a move on him. it could be said that he felt his death was close so he left a disciple, but i'm not convinced.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DrunkDragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me that Lightning Tiger trained him because he liked messing with him and taught him EOTL for the heck of it. If he passed his test, which he did, he will and if not then no he wouldn't have taught him. It just shows that the protagonist was that good at fighting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its a combination of what both of you said. At the beginning it was all a joke to LT, but after he passed the test, he might of seen a possible successor to EOTL.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_dao View Post
    Vera's followers versus Yuri's followers... no offense dude but thats not a fight its a massacre, Yuri's followers are adults with master level techniques aren't they, Vera has a bunch of kids overloaded on artificial ki. the only fair fight i see is traditional arts versus reunion arts in the school.
    Haha well I'm not saying right away but lets be fair, Vera's got followers that are deathly loyal to her with a lot of potential. If anything I predict a timeskip showdown because as far as I can tell Vera doesn't exactly seem like the type to want to be subordinate to someone. Even Fire Dragon has commented on how far she's come so quickly. Though I will say the traditional vs reunion arts in the school is definitely going to happen at some point. My whole Linus sister showdown is just speculation for much later in the story.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_dao View Post
    Honse seems like a cool dude when he was only feet from the top, but he's done some asshole things character wise (whats up with the radish).
    Technically he did the same thing lightening tiger advised (which was to sell it). He just happened to keep the money for himself.

I also noted the flashback where it was said that ki channels can never be completely closed, Honse seems to intelligent not to realize something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzophr3ak View Post
    raw spoilers:

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CaptFamous's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
    I think its a combination of what both of you said. At the beginning it was all a joke to LT, but after he passed the test, he might of seen a possible successor to EOTL.

I think Gangryong had him at "A man doesn't need a reason to want to be stronger." I'm sure, on some level, he was aware of his impending battle that he spoke of, but I also don't think he would have passed it on to anyone if he didn't find a suitable disciple.

Raw spoiler:

Spoiler show
    I aint the only one who's serious

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone remember the fight between Vera and LT?

Vera got a couple cheap shots on him that hurt him a fair amount. LT then stated "Not even Yuri could beat me up like this" really makes you wonder what a fight between the two of them was like.

And who the hell beat the guy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

His arm was scorched so i assume director fire dragon was involved, but i doubt it was a one on one fight, i say they ganged up on him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to the water user? Fire dragon sided with vera/yuri. The earth one retired?

New Reply
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast