Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Does Aizen have hidden Vasto Lorde?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 43.94%
  • No

6 9.09%
  • Possibly

19 28.79%
  • The whole war is Aizen's illusion

12 18.18%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen's Ace

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen's Ace

I know that the Espada have been dominated and pretty much embarrased thus far. And that the Great War was turned into the Great Espada Massacre. And honestly thus far, to say the very least the war has been very disappointing, especially from the Espada's side. But what if Aizen is saving his "best" Arrancar for last? What if Aizen if "playing" Soul Society? I mean it certainly wouldn't be the first time that Aizen has outsmarted Soul Society. And in all seriousness Aizen has predicted everything that Soul Society has done this far. From sending Captain's to rescue Orihime in Hueco Mundo, to the Fake Karakura town. Not to mention that Aizen heasn't even flinched at the sight of his Espada dropping like flies before his very eyes.

And i'm positive that Aizen knows its only a matter of time before Kisuke re-opens the closed Gargantas. And allows the Hueco Mundo Captains to join the Fake Karakura town Captains in battle. Plus i'm very sure that Aizen also knows that the Vizards are after him as well, and that their arrival is imminent. Now granted that the Vizards don't like either side, but i think we all know that they hate Aizen more than Soul Society. Not to mention that Kisuke, Yoruichi, Tessai, Isshin and Ryuken will undoutably also join the battle, and fight against Aizen. And of course there is the Royal Guard, if it indeed comes to that. So its becoming very clear that pretty soon Aizen is going to be staring down an entire army.

We know that Aizen, Gin and Tousen are undoutably far more powerful than "average" level Captains. But the numbers game will be far too overwhelming even for Aizen. Not to mention that there are several individuals who will oppose Aizen that most likely posess immense power, far above that of the average Captains. Which makes me think, how will Aizen combat all of these powerful individuals? And the only plausible answer that comes to mind is, of course the Vasto Lordes. Now i know what for the most part none of Aizen's Espada are Vasto Lorde level. But what if Aizen has not fully revealed his hand yet? I mean Aizen always has something up his sleeve, so why would this be any different?

Which ultimately leads me to my point. That being that Aizen does indeed have a few, at least 2-3 Vasto Lordes under his command. We all know that Vasto Lorde even surpass Captain level Shinigami, so a few of them would easily even out the playing field. The only real "evidence" if you even want to call it that, that i have is when Ulquiorra brought back his report on Ichigo to Aizen. This was the first thing that caught my attention, just Aizen saying "20 brothers" made me think. And now i know that Grimmjow had a few of his Fraccion at that meeting, that being Di Roy and Shawlong. And the other seven Espada were most likely present as well. But in no way do any of the numbers add up to totaling 20 Arrancar at that meeting.

Some of the Espada have no Fraccion, like Ulquiorra and Yammy while others like Barragan and Harribel have several. But just based off of that, my Vasto Lorde agrument would probably make little sense and it would not stand. But that is why i want to show this, i don't believe that we have seen either of these two Arrancar before, not even as Fraccion. And i think that Kubo showing that big guy being the first Arrancar to "see" Ulquiorra's "message" could be some foreshadowing. I have looked through the entire Arrancar list of the ones that have been introduced. And not once did either one of those two Arrancar appear anywhere. Even though this is not "great evidence" i believe that there are some Arrancar, Vasto Lorde class, that Aizen has kept hidden for all of us.
    Last edited by zerocooldx; June 16, 2009 at 04:56 AM.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ozehro's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's Ace

Aizen's ace is his shikai.
    let's not confuse that.
    and in bankai he becomes god/king.lol.

but yeah the same prediction is shared by many but many are hoping that not to be the case.
    we've been introduced to a diverse espada cast and for them to just die
    and be replaced just like that after 150+chapters, is highly disappointing.
    also having another army isn't surprising/shocking enough for Aizen.
    also we have no clue as to how he will use the hougyoku. he was obviously telling
    lies to Orihime, about her power. so maybe she ends up doing him a favour...

either way logically, you'd think there was a hidden army. but with Aizen, logic
    is often manipulated to make you think the wrong way.lol.

p.s dude "it's like fine Wine not vine.."
    Last edited by Ozehro; June 16, 2009 at 05:15 AM.

*Predictions:*
    |Ulquiorra was the only VL under Aizen|
    |Aizen is not the last villain in Bleach|
    |Use the espada sig and Credit Geoff|

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozehro View Post
    Aizen's ace is his shikai.
    let's not confuse that.
    and in bankai he becomes god/king.lol.

but yeah the same prediction is shared by many but many are hoping that not to be the case.
    we've been introduced to a diverse espada cast and for them to just die
    and be replaced just like that after 150+chapters, is highly disappointing.
    also having another army isn't surprising/shocking enough for Aizen.
    also we have no clue as to how he will use the hougyoku. he was obviously telling
    lies to Orihime, about her power. so maybe she ends up doing him a favour...

either way logically, you'd think there was a hidden army. but with Aizen, logic
    is often manipulated to make you think the wrong way.lol.

p.s dude "it's like fine Wine not vine.."
    Well i'm sure Soul Society has found a way to deal with Aizen's Zanpaktou. Because if they haven't, then he could have fought them all on his own and essentially won. But he caught then by surprise the first time around, and i don't see that happening again. Besides i'm not saying Aizen needs an army, he just needs 2-3 powerful allies. Because seriously the numbers are going to catch up with him eventually. Oh and thx i hadn't even realized that error. >.<

One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. the numbers are against the villains. this either means
    there's unseen force yet to be revealed or a sudden betrayal of some sort.
    or it means bleach is about to end and Aizen will die soon.lol. I doubt that tho.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THe way I see it for possible aces:

-THe current espada break out of the "ultimate attacks" of hitsu and Soifon and proceed to draw more captains into the fight
    -Hidden Vasto Lordes
    -It's all an illusion (AIzen, Tousen, and Gin arn't actually trapped in the flames, they are looking at other ways of getting the king's key and all the espada are just diversions)
    -Yammi
    -Vizards

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as Aizen made that speech to Shinji about how Shinji never trusted him and so never knew there was an imposter behind him; Aizen will use tentekura (or whatever that 'announcement'-technique is) after all the espada lose saying that he is in SS.

Just like Shinji, he'll tell Yama that Yama was too confident in his own abilities and thought he'd had locked Aizen in a wall of fire. Aizen will talk about how Yama was too confident in his abilities and was too defensive - "If only you had tried to actually attack me from the very beginning you would have realised that there was an imposter in my place."

And then we'll move to a two-page panel of Yama laughing at the puny humans below him in his released state "I'm gonna crush you!" and suddenly he disappears - Aizen uses the souls that Yama has engulfed to create the key.
    Last edited by Darek Khort; June 16, 2009 at 06:13 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people thinks that he vizarded tosuen, gin and himself since they have the means to

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darek Khort View Post
    Just as Aizen made that speech to Shinji about how Shinji never trusted him and so never knew there was an imposter behind him; Aizen will use tentekura (or whatever that 'announcement'-technique is) after all the espada lose saying that he is in SS.
    Unlikely. Otherwise the discussion between Aizen and Gin inside those flames is going to be another plot hole.

But it would be weird if Aizen didn't use the fact that there are none of the captains and lieutenants inside Seiretei itself.

There's one more thing that bugs me.
    We never did found out what this thing was.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet the Arrancar we haven't seen are Gins or Aizen Fracciones (Tousen commented that pure beings attracting each other thus he adopted Wonderweiss as his Fraccion, so i dont believe hes got more)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its pretty clear that Aizen does no have complete control over Hueco Mundo. Otherwise there would really be no need for him to "search" for Vasto Lorde. I think hes established some type of a deal, not just to allow Hollows to evolve into Arrancar, but i think there is something else going on. Because i highly doubt that naturally developed Arrancar would allow Aizen, a Shinigami to "rule" over them. And i definately think that some of the Vasto Lorde would most likely fit into that category. So im pretty sure that we will find out more about the deal(s) that Aizen has made with the Hollows.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I think its pretty clear that Aizen does no have complete control over Hueco Mundo. Otherwise there would really be no need for him to "search" for Vasto Lorde. I think hes established some type of a deal, not just to allow Hollows to evolve into Arrancar, but i think there is something else going on. Because i highly doubt that naturally developed Arrancar would allow Aizen, a Shinigami to "rule" over them. And i definately think that some of the Vasto Lorde would most likely fit into that category. So im pretty sure that we will find out more about the deal(s) that Aizen has made with the Hollows.
    Agreed, people oversell and undersell aizen alot. He's trying to achieve god status but he is not there yet.

He is as much the god of HM as he is the god of SS or the real world.

There are probably alot of VL that he has yet to acquire or even meet. But he must have something that they want... they desire to be human, maybe he promises the vastroLordes humanity in return for loyalty?

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaveBossa View Post
    Agreed, people oversell and undersell aizen alot. He's trying to achieve god status but he is not there yet.

He is as much the god of HM as he is the god of SS or the real world.

There are probably alot of VL that he has yet to acquire or even meet. But he must have something that they want... they desire to be human, maybe he promises the vastroLordes humanity in return for loyalty?
    yeah I hope TIte explores this. right now very little of espada motivations
    have been revealed. or rather the motivations that may have been
    revealed are shallow and not engaging. imo it would have been cool
    if it turns out that some espada were planning on turning against
    Aizen some how. that would put some nice detail to the plot.lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this was never shown in the manga. But you have to admit that at the beginning of the clip that those figures look an awful lot like what the Vasto Lordes were described to us as. And again i know that this was never shown in the manga but i just can't get over the resemblance. Those figures seem to perfectly fit the "profile" of the Vasto Lordes, at least the way Hitsugaya described them. But i just think that something like those figures does indeed exist within Hueco Mundo. And they may or may not be under Aizen's command.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd be interesting if some of Hueco Mundo actually did oppose Aizen. Vasto Lordes certainly would be prime candidates for that as they are on another level of power and I doubt they'd like being ordered around without some kind of bait/reward for them.

What Bleach lacks in terms of most general mangas is opposing villains. So far, Aizen is really the only "villain" the manga has had and no other villain has ever opposed him or the protagonists for the spot(I'll not include SS since it was a misunderstanding and a big manipulation on Aizen's part).

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I know this was never shown in the manga. But you have to admit that at the beginning of the clip that those figures look an awful lot like what the Vasto Lordes were described to us as. And again i know that this was never shown in the manga but i just can't get over the resemblance. Those figures seem to perfectly fit the "profile" of the Vasto Lordes, at least the way Hitsugaya described them. But i just think that something like those figures does indeed exist within Hueco Mundo. And they may or may not be under Aizen's command.
    yeah that's a very cool clip. one of the shadows look like zangetsu to me!!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast