Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Which event should we have next? [Details in post #1024]

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennis Doubles Tournament

1 25.00%
  • Beach Volleyball Tournament

3 75.00%
  • Other (Please specify in the thread)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Hangout Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    So, when should we expect a new chapter? Next month or in June?
    As it says in the title of the spoiler thread, the next chapter will be released on June 4th.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

the author is really a lazy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kantou View Post
    You can't really blame him, though. If I can make enough money to live my life while taking break. I don't see a reason not to take a break. If the popularity drop enough with the author being this lazy, then the author should work harder. But Konomi can still get his living expenses by not working like a fanatic. That's just awesome for a job.

Not for the reader, though...
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, I believe you've never, ever in your life, taken a two-week holiday >_>;;

ex oriente lux

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Fuji Shusuke's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Konomi better give us 4 or more chapters on June 4, if he has two months, he should be able to draw that many. If he doesn't, he's lazy.
    "Sorry, but I never lose to the same opponent twice." - Fuji

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Shusuke View Post
    Konomi better give us 4 or more chapters on June 4, if he has two months, he should be able to draw that many. If he doesn't, he's lazy.
    If he uses X amount of time to work on chapters in one month, he won't spend 2X amount of time in these two months, or at least I don't think he takes a vacation just to work anyway. So I'm not really sharing your sentiments there.

Personally, I'll be satisfied if we get three, with the additional chapter from last month, we'll average the usual two per month that way.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Oh yeah, I believe you've never, ever in your life, taken a two-week holiday >_>;;
    I compare authors who has a chapter a week !!!! but the problem is that it is slow very slow The last chapter has barely made ​​a difference! if kabaji has free badge # 13

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I compare authors who has a chapter a week !!!! but the problem is that it is slow very slow The last chapter has barely made ​​a difference! if kabaji has free badge # 13
    Yeah. There is a difference between a monthly and weekly manga. Monthly manga are always slower.
    In any case, we're in for years of G10 matches. And people should be happy, there weren't many full matches in SPoT till now.

If you don't like the match, then I can't help. I enjoy this match probably the most of all SPoT /shrugs
    And there's nothing we can do to speed things up.

ex oriente lux

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I understand what your saying there. The story is extremely slow right now.
    My only issue is that he rushed through the Court team sections and has done just one team shuffle and the way he made 3rd Court look good then have them get crushed, then have No.s 11-19 then throw them away really quickly without giving us info on them at all.

Example Akiba, Date, Ban, Mutsu twins, Hakamada and Fuwa all seemed interesting. They were arrogant with what seemed to be a high level of skill but they were placed in rushed matches and we know practically nothing about them.
    K
    Konomi could have perhaps broken down the BJB Revolution matches giving backgrounds on each 1st Stringer before making them fodder. Im only saying this coz he is taking his sweet time with this match and honestly we havent even had our flashback yet that we get with the vast majority of the full matches in this series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said before, vote with your wallet. I'm still fine with it. But the only problem is that SPoT haven't come to Thailand yet. And I'm not interested in buying things I can't read. But I'll be sure to buy it when it does come to Thailand.

If you don't support series with your wallet at all, simply don't complain? I guess? If the popularity drop enough, Konomi will either have to drop the series or write better. But that's not a problem right now.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    LOL I understand what your saying there. The story is extremely slow right now.
    My only issue is that he rushed through the Court team sections and has done just one team shuffle and the way he made 3rd Court look good then have them get crushed, then have No.s 11-19 then throw them away really quickly without giving us info on them at all.

Example Akiba, Date, Ban, Mutsu twins, Hakamada and Fuwa all seemed interesting. They were arrogant with what seemed to be a high level of skill but they were placed in rushed matches and we know practically nothing about them.
    K
    Konomi could have perhaps broken down the BJB Revolution matches giving backgrounds on each 1st Stringer before making them fodder. Im only saying this coz he is taking his sweet time with this match and honestly we havent even had our flashback yet that we get with the vast majority of the full matches in this series.
    Honestly, Konomi doesn't have to worry about that because he knows the anime staff can take care of it.

We would all like him to give us more manga, but with the money he's bringing in, SPoT could be crap and he'd still be rolling in dough. From what I recall, he's one of the wealthiest people in Japan. SPoT's just something to pass the time now. And the inclusion of a SPoT anime into the franchise means that all he has to do is draw the main stuff while he has the anime staff deals with anything not covered in the manga, ie. the BJB vs. 2nd Court matches. Konomi's pretty much set, honestly.

I think if waiting for more chapters from the manga is an issue, then you may want to drop it all together and just watch the SPoT anime, which isn't perfect by any means, but does prove itself to be a better sequel to one who has watched the original TV series and the National OVAs.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Honestly, Konomi doesn't have to worry about that because he knows the anime staff can take care of it.

We would all like him to give us more manga, but with the money he's bringing in, SPoT could be crap and he'd still be rolling in dough. From what I recall, he's one of the wealthiest people in Japan. SPoT's just something to pass the time now. And the inclusion of a SPoT anime into the franchise means that all he has to do is draw the main stuff while he has the anime staff deals with anything not covered in the manga, ie. the BJB vs. 2nd Court matches. Konomi's pretty much set, honestly.

I think if waiting for more chapters from the manga is an issue, then you may want to drop it all together and just watch the SPoT anime, which isn't perfect by any means, but does prove itself to be a better sequel to one who has watched the original TV series and the National OVAs.
    I cant tell if your saying the SPoT anime was better than the Nationals OVA's or not, but my problem isnt the speed wait for releasing chapters lol. I dont mind and am just glad there is a sequel.
    Its the pacing of the story that I think is quite poor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant tell if your saying the SPoT anime was better than the Nationals OVA's or not, but my problem isnt the speed wait for releasing chapters lol. I dont mind and am just glad there is a sequel.
    Its the pacing of the story that I think is quite poor.
    Weekly is just better, Konomi can expand matches more and that way, we could have seen more players like Tanishi, Sengoku, Ibu..

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant tell if your saying the SPoT anime was better than the Nationals OVA's or not
    *Sigh* I never even implied that.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, no word on a new PoT Kusoge? do they not want my money or something?
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

New Reply
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast