Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Good filler episodes

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good filler episodes

If NPoT would do a couple filler episodes, what would you like to see?

I would like to see the 1st string's families. Just to see what they're like.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Philia's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good filler episodes

I'd like to something happening in Room 102 with Tokugawa, Irie & Oni in a serious discussion on which MSer looks promising.
    Then maybe in room 201, Fuji, Shiraishi & Yukimura quarreling. It'd be nice to see.
    Niou doing some weird stuff would be amazing. Andyeah, I'd like to see how Byodouin & Oni interacts with their younger siblings. I wouldn't like to have Byodoiun as my elder brother.lol

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member iceemperor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We still dont know everything about byoudoin. We dont know how he got that scar but he does seem to care about the representatives. He might be the stern older brother type. But filler, if we have any, will include interactions in the dorms. They dont really introduce characters' families unless designs for them have already been released.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha I feel like Oni and Byodoin are the stereotypical older brothers. They're asses but they have a soft spot for their sisters (stereotypical older brothers). That's why I'd like a filler episode on this. It will give us non-canon humour.

If room 102 were to have a discussion on which MS were promising, they already have their own pick. Tokugawa's pick is Ryoma, Oni's pick would probably be Kintaro, and Irie's pick would probably be Atobe. He did say something about Atobe after their shuffle match.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member iceemperor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well konomi did write that ONI likes dependant children. I feel like these guys are different off court. Akaya is different and so are a lot of other characters. We're only shown their characters on court. That feeling of pursuing victory is being showcased here. Off court most are probably friendlier.
    I don't know where they can fit in this filler though. For now it's not really possible.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in the original anime, filler was used either to wait for more material or because the creators wanted to show a different outcome to a match.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Philia's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I would actually like to see some Ochi's flashback like Ochi as Hyotei's captain.
    Then maybe Zaizen & Sengoku having a match. Because They're never gonna have a match in the manga. Seeing Zaizen swinging the racket is awesome.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sisco's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'd like to see filler content of the 11-20 vs the black jersey MS matches. they blew through them so fast and didn't even show the result of certain matches like the inui match "which i'm still upset about to this day" they could definitely drag that out...but they wont. "sigh" . also they could actually show oni vs kaji match
    Last edited by sisco; October 03, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sisco View Post
    i'd like to see filler content of the 11-20 vs the black jersey MS matches. they blew through them so fast and didn't even show the result of certain matches like the inui match "which i'm still upset about to this day" they could definitely drag that out...but they wont. "sigh" . also they could actually show oni vs kaji match
    A filler match of11-20 1st stringer match would be awesome. I hope that happen and none of the real match got move to only DVD.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

GIVE ME A HAKAMADA FILLER

11-20 would be really good for fillers, but imo knowing the SPoT anime quality we'll have those matches in only 2 episodes and the Akutsu-Sengoku flashback will last 3 episodes (I'm not complaining ).

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply