Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Ichigo vs Stark: who would win?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

34 48.57%
  • Stark

36 51.43%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo vs Stark

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo vs Stark

First things first: for those who don't know Ichigonator is the form Ichigo shown in the fight against Ulquiorra... his hollow form with only primal istincts in control.
    Now I would like to know your opinions about a fight between Ichigonator and Stark.
    I personally think it would be a fight based on the speed, because Stark can move very fast and fire multiple ceros as fast, so Ichigonator will have to keep up with that. I don't think Ichigonator has a speed problem, because Kubo shown us how insane Ichigonator's speed is. The problem are the multiple ceros Stark can fire... but Ichigonator was able to suppress Lanza del Relampago bare handed, so I don't think he will have much problems in taking those ceros head on.
    I think Ichigonator will have the victory, even couting the fast regeneration ability he has.
    Last edited by drakend; June 19, 2009 at 06:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigonator vs Stark

I don't think we know enough about Ichigonator to judge on this one. I mean, sure, Ichigonator raped a segunda etapa Ulqui, but we don't know how Segunda etapa Ulqui would have stood up to Stark, who so far, has a pretty beast resurreccion ability (wall of ceros). It all comes donw to whether Ichigonator has enough reiatsu to withstand the ceros, or better yet, if his Sonido can keep him out of the way of those cero walls. Who know, maybe his own cero could overpower that of the cero wall.

I'm reserving my judgment for later, as I don't think we were even close to seeing the limits of Ichigonator's power on Ulquiorra, we just knew that his cero>Ulqui's cero oscuras, his speed>Ulqui's segunda etapa speed, and his skin/reiatsu>lanza de relampago.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

at least wait for the next chapter XD stark hasnt done anithing yet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ozehro's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark is made look really weak atm.
    so much that Shunsui seems to be mocking him.(which is really irritating!)
    but yeah imo ichigonator would win from what I've seen so far.

*Predictions:*
    |Ulquiorra was the only VL under Aizen|
    |Aizen is not the last villain in Bleach|
    |Use the espada sig and Credit Geoff|

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

but of course ichigonator would win, Having all the ichigos abilities plus super cero, telekinetic powers and all the physics features enhanced. To stark who has only shown to be a very expert swordsman (in bleach that does not even matter) fires cero without charging, and cero metralleta while in released state. Assuming that he can fire cero oscuras y gran rey cero, and his misterious HYper ultra speed that he has not even used against Shunsui.

he does not stand a chance with this little info

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigonator (full hollow) defeated el cuarto espada easily. He is faster, powerfull and have a high speed regeneration, IMO he's a clear winner, and with primary instinct he can be defeated by Aizen with an illusion

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black lagoon View Post
    Ichigonator (full hollow) defeated el cuarto espada easily. He is faster, powerfull and have a high speed regeneration, IMO he's a clear winner, and with primary instinct he can be defeated by Aizen with an illusion
    Aizen can even fool the 5 senses so yeah, aizen can beat the crap out of ichigonator making him waste all the reiryoku while stabbing him or decapitating him.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys in the thread topic there isn't written Aizen...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozehro View Post
    Stark is made look really weak atm.
    so much that Shunsui seems to be mocking him.(which is really irritating!)
    but yeah imo ichigonator would win from what I've seen so far.
    Stark isn't weak. Shunsui wasn't mocking him/ Shunsuis trying to goad him into going full power so stark can use a very powerful counter attack. Shunsui doesn't lay all of his cards on the table yet.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly believe segunda etapa ulquiorra would rape starrk. If hollow ichigo, who has similar abilities to ulkquiorra, has greater power, speed and strength then ulquiorra, he really should assrape starrk.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I honestly believe segunda etapa ulquiorra would rape starrk. If hollow ichigo, who has similar abilities to ulkquiorra, has greater power, speed and strength then ulquiorra, he really should assrape starrk.
    What makes you say 2nd release ulq would rape stark? Stark hasn't shown much but if his attacks are enough to cause shunsui to flee and the n nearly hit him I'd sya that's pretty strong.

Hichigo v2 is probably the strongest character in the series.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LordZet View Post
    What makes you say 2nd release ulq would rape stark? Stark hasn't shown much but if his attacks are enough to cause shunsui to flee and the n nearly hit him I'd sya that's pretty strong.

Hichigo v2 is probably the strongest character in the series.
    I am not saying starrk is weak(I would never say such an absurd thing of primera), I simply believe segunda etapa ulquiorra is stronger. A espada being number n and another being n + 1 does mean that espada n is stronger than espada n + 1 but it does not mean that in every concievable circumstance that is true. Take nnoitora and grimmjow for example. The ranks would suggest nnoitora is the stronger one but if grimmjow releases and nnoitora does not, then grimmjow would pretty much own ulquiorra.

Now, unreleased starrk vs unreleased ulquiorra would most likely result in starrks victory. If ulquiorra releases against unreleased starrk, the fight would most likely turn in favor of ulquiorra. Now starrk would release his power and yet again get the upperhand. Now, the thing is ulquiorra can take the fight one step further by using segunda etapa. Now, segunda etapa is a stage of resurreccion altogether, which is why at the very least resurreccion segunda etapa should be at least as strong as a normal resurreccion. Now, if segunda etapa is truly comparable to a bankai, then it should actually be many times stronger than a resurreccion in the same way bankai is many times stronger than shikai.

I know its kinda off topic, but I guess it is sort of a good comparison considering ulquiorra and hichigo had similar fighting stiles.

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LordZet View Post
    Stark isn't weak. Shunsui wasn't mocking him/ Shunsuis trying to goad him into going full power so stark can use a very powerful counter attack. Shunsui doesn't lay all of his cards on the table yet.
    no shunsui was clearly mocking Stark. but it's now clear to me why.
    Stark and shunsui are both hiding their powers and are very cautious not
    to be the one leading the battle. that said for shunsui to have the courage to test a resureccion while in shikai speaks a lot about his strength.

or perhaps the weakness of Stark! don't want to say which is more true yet. take Ulq for example. Ichigo couldn't afford to hide his powers and test to see what moves Ulq had. if he did he would have died. simple as that. The point is the difference between
    the opponents have to be somewhat small otherwise one can't afford to just test the other..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    this is a baseless post u made here i sorry dude lol,
    your merely basing your theory of segunda ulqurarria "raping" Stark on your very high favoritism and thats just not fair to Stark.
    your not basing it on FACTS and the fact is the Ulqurrria admited himeself that there are 3 "above" him and he is not the type to consider ANYBODY above him unless they actually are, "as evideced by how he calls grimmjow and Ichigo insects and trash".
    so i don't care how strong his Segunda makes hime it doesn't jump his power up 3 full ranks that would be just stupid.
    at best i would say it could take on regular Barragan and is stronger than Halibal+ressureccion THATS IT.

back on topic

Stark has shown
    instant Teleportation
    mutiple cero's "he fires them like 10 per sec"
    said he can shoot 1000 cero's let me repeat 1000 freaken ceros" which would surely have HUGE destructive force.
    and exelent battle strategy "he figured out the Shunsei was equally adept with both hands and also figured out Ukitake's Shikai after only 3 attempts"
    Ichigonator has shown
    Huge destructive power "not more than 1000 ceros of destruction i may add"
    Hyper speed "yes he was faster than Ulqurria who was extremely fast but let me add that Ichiganotor can't freaken teleport as Stark CAN".
    high speed regeneration "ok he has THIS over Stark"
    and extreme physical strength "he also has THIS over Stark"
    so judgeing by the "FACTS i've laid out this would be a very good match,
    i'm not saying stark would win its just i'm sick and tired of fanboys underistimating Stark because they favor a certain character over him and are not basing there theories on facts.
    that being said i honestly have no idea who would win but i will say that Stark as well as Ichgonator BOTH have a very good chance of wining.
    Last edited by BaddAzzKenpachi74; September 02, 2009 at 04:52 AM.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

16. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo vs Stark

Quote Quote:
    your not basing it on FACTS and the fact is the Ulqurrria admited himeself that there are 3 "above" him and he is not the type to consider ANYBODY above him unless they actually are, "as evideced by how he calls grimmjow and Ichigo insects and trash".
    Thing is though rank wise, there should be four higher than Ulquiorra not 3 right?
    since yammy is 0. but Ulq didn't take that in to account in his comment.
    so which 3 did he mean?

Quote Quote:
    Huge destructive power "not more than 1000 ceros of destruction i may add"
    Hyper speed "yes he was faster than Ulqurria who was extremely fast but let me add that Ichiganotor can't freaken teleport as Stark CAN".
    how do you know that? and btw Stark's sonido wasn't across that big of a distance. They were on a desert just in front of the 5 towers. a distance that
    Ichigo covered pretty fast while having a little chat with his friends.
    so I don't know, I think ichigonator has this match.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast