Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

A player who has been substituted may take no further part in a match...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Ups, so either this is the end for Tsubasa, or Van Saal somehow attest he got "confused" with the numbers and choose another one to replace with in the next chapter =S. Since Tsubasa is not Hyuga, I'd go for the second option, besides, that would be a similar strategy to what the author did in chapter 98 with Almieja.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

we are talking about CT here and Tsubasa getting replaced i do not think its just going to happen.. Anyways, this match seems to be a total let down from the perspective of Tsubasa...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo! Tsubasa getting owned to the point he's totally ineffective

But I've read this manga long enough to know 3 things:
    - Tsubasa won't be the one substituted
    - He'll grow better in the most critical moments of the game
    - Barca won't lose this match

Looking forward to how Takahashi will make Tsubasa regain his godlike status, making everything Naturezza did so far pale in comparison
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

omg Tsubasa getting replaced :/
    Looks kinda bad :/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_master View Post
    Woohoo! Tsubasa getting owned to the point he's totally ineffective

Looking forward to how Takahashi will make Tsubasa regain his godlike status, making everything Naturezza did so far pale in comparison
    for a moment i thouht you are spoiling but then i got what you mean i agree with you

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kurz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow tsubasa being replaced for the 1st time ever in a match!
    right??
    some more, even b4 he settles the fight with his arch-rival..tsubasa pinch~ heh

huhu quite happy i was right about naturezza scored and rivaul enters..lol
    but i thought he'll play side by side with tsubasa..guess the reality is harsh afterall..haha

hey but somehow rivaul is not yet on the field..but if the sideline already flash the number, means its confirm tsubasa have to leave the field..right? heh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    1) Agreed.
    2) Yeah, very likely
    3) Perhaps...but I agree too.

He won't be replaced. it seems a bit predictable here, but as for the scoreline, Barce are in a grave situation atm.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    ...but as for the scoreline, Barce are in a grave situation atm.
    That's why I didn't say Barca would win in my prediction. I can see this ending in a draw or a Barca win equally probable.

P.S. Watching USA - Brazil and was blatantly shocked at the scoreline when I tuned in to see the US leading 2-0 Glad to see Brazil regaining the draw. With this newfound Naturezza fandom, I'm fancying the Brazil team a lot right now
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

What fun for me in chap 116 is:

1. First yellow card (ever in CT) for reckless overhead kick. He escaped it too many times and this time, HUUURRAAAAAYYYYYY... Overhead kick are supposedly done only is there is no one fighting it with a header and its dangerous as if a miss kick will damaged an opponent body.

2. At last, Tsubasa being replaced, well everyone just face it, he must be replaced even if playing 2 AMF will do no good as both of them are not like Japan-Golden-Combi. There will be only 1 control tower in that team and both of them are not fully compatible "YET".

3. Is either Takahashi wrong or he makes Makalelo too big. His body is just like an average Asian player and I do think that around Tsubasa size also.

4. Tsubasa annoying home supporters (even his fellow rival - Hyuga) is now HARHARHAR.. Glad that Genzo is not focus too much on Barca-Madrid game. If not, he'll also easily defeated. (Surplus to Schneider gain).

5. Tsubasa arrogance is shown as he thought that Naturezza (his sworn/oath and confirm enemy that he acknowledge himself) could not read his every moves. Even Naturezza acknowledge Tsubasa maturity and predicted some of his (Natu) play.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: mail's...lol show
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "~Mail~" View Post
    What fun for me in chap 116 is:

1. First yellow card (ever in CT) for reckless overhead kick. He escaped it too many times and this time, HUUURRAAAAAYYYYYY... Overhead kick are supposedly done only is there is no one fighting it with a header and its dangerous as if a miss kick will damaged an opponent body.
    Actually, there was a similar foul in the Japan v.s. France during the Junior Youth tournament.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but no one fought to gain possession of the ball when Tsubasa did the overhead.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Overhead kick is considered as dangerous play as the player kick above the waist. Even if he's fighting one-on-one against GK, overhead kick is still considered as a foul. If the player is quite far, than its considered okay, but if the opponent was forced to back away because of this step (jumping ahead before touching the ball), then its a foul also.

Even a header that from the start clinging onto the opponent, its a foul also unless the opponent himself made the attacker clinging on to them.

-----------
    Spoiler: abo3omar predicted future show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

realy ,it will be very stupid of the coach if he replaced tsubasa , i know he is not n best shap right now to face the no 1 club n the world ,but i think that rivaul won't be able to do somthing either n his own spicaly wz his injuries ( the match against santana proves that ),beside i remeber that both players played good n the training wz someone saying they will be a golden combi for barca .
    i remeber also that tsubasa and misaki didn't play together before playing against genzo, and they did very well.
    i know most of u guys hate tsubasa ( really this kelling me showing the hatness aginst tsubasa that much ) but do u feel that tsubasa lost his fighting spirit ,not n this much only ,but from the begining of this arc.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast