Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
A player who has been substituted may take no further part in a match...
Ups, so either this is the end for Tsubasa, or Van Saal somehow attest he got "confused" with the numbers and choose another one to replace with in the next chapter =S. Since Tsubasa is not Hyuga, I'd go for the second option, besides, that would be a similar strategy to what the author did in chapter 98 with Almieja.
we are talking about CT here and Tsubasa getting replaced i do not think its just going to happen.. Anyways, this match seems to be a total let down from the perspective of Tsubasa...
Woohoo! Tsubasa getting owned to the point he's totally ineffective
But I've read this manga long enough to know 3 things:
- Tsubasa won't be the one substituted
- He'll grow better in the most critical moments of the game
- Barca won't lose this match
Looking forward to how Takahashi will make Tsubasa regain his godlike status, making everything Naturezza did so far pale in comparison
omg Tsubasa getting replaced :/
Looks kinda bad :/
wow tsubasa being replaced for the 1st time ever in a match!
some more, even b4 he settles the fight with his arch-rival..tsubasa pinch~ heh
huhu quite happy i was right about naturezza scored and rivaul enters..lol
but i thought he'll play side by side with tsubasa..guess the reality is harsh afterall..haha
hey but somehow rivaul is not yet on the field..but if the sideline already flash the number, means its confirm tsubasa have to leave the field..right? heh
2) Yeah, very likely
3) Perhaps...but I agree too.
He won't be replaced. it seems a bit predictable here, but as for the scoreline, Barce are in a grave situation atm.
P.S. Watching USA - Brazil and was blatantly shocked at the scoreline when I tuned in to see the US leading 2-0 Glad to see Brazil regaining the draw. With this newfound Naturezza fandom, I'm fancying the Brazil team a lot right now
What fun for me in chap 116 is:
1. First yellow card (ever in CT) for reckless overhead kick. He escaped it too many times and this time, HUUURRAAAAAYYYYYY... Overhead kick are supposedly done only is there is no one fighting it with a header and its dangerous as if a miss kick will damaged an opponent body.
2. At last, Tsubasa being replaced, well everyone just face it, he must be replaced even if playing 2 AMF will do no good as both of them are not like Japan-Golden-Combi. There will be only 1 control tower in that team and both of them are not fully compatible "YET".
3. Is either Takahashi wrong or he makes Makalelo too big. His body is just like an average Asian player and I do think that around Tsubasa size also.
4. Tsubasa annoying home supporters (even his fellow rival - Hyuga) is now HARHARHAR.. Glad that Genzo is not focus too much on Barca-Madrid game. If not, he'll also easily defeated. (Surplus to Schneider gain).
5. Tsubasa arrogance is shown as he thought that Naturezza (his sworn/oath and confirm enemy that he acknowledge himself) could not read his every moves. Even Naturezza acknowledge Tsubasa maturity and predicted some of his (Natu) play.
Yeah but no one fought to gain possession of the ball when Tsubasa did the overhead.
Overhead kick is considered as dangerous play as the player kick above the waist. Even if he's fighting one-on-one against GK, overhead kick is still considered as a foul. If the player is quite far, than its considered okay, but if the opponent was forced to back away because of this step (jumping ahead before touching the ball), then its a foul also.
Even a header that from the start clinging onto the opponent, its a foul also unless the opponent himself made the attacker clinging on to them.
realy ,it will be very stupid of the coach if he replaced tsubasa , i know he is not n best shap right now to face the no 1 club n the world ,but i think that rivaul won't be able to do somthing either n his own spicaly wz his injuries ( the match against santana proves that ),beside i remeber that both players played good n the training wz someone saying they will be a golden combi for barca .
i remeber also that tsubasa and misaki didn't play together before playing against genzo, and they did very well.
i know most of u guys hate tsubasa ( really this kelling me showing the hatness aginst tsubasa that much ) but do u feel that tsubasa lost his fighting spirit ,not n this much only ,but from the begining of this arc.