Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by majed2000 View Post
    i know most of u guys hate tsubasa ( really this kelling me showing the hatness aginst tsubasa that much )
    You know, only mail hates him to that extent >_>

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Tsubasa will be substituted either. Makes no sense for the storyline. The manga is ending in about 28 chapters (if i recall correctly, Shinji said 144 chapters in all). Going by the pace, there definitely no room for another redemption match. And heck, Tsubasa already went through that with the other division.

As long as the referee still doesn't call it a substitution, the change of players isn't in effect. I bet it'll be Seimon or Luis who gonna be substituted (the other MF would be Grandios, but he definitely won't be the one). Granted since the second half Tsubasa is inefficient, but he at the very least is more efficient than those two. Doesn't take a tactical expert to figure it out IMO. Why would the coach take out the most efficient player of the team on the field currently and substitute him. Better take out another player who is doing worse than him (worse here doesn't mean bad, just not good enough).

And I disagree on Tsubasa-Rivaul is unproven. Well, true that they never played in a match, but they did really well in training. For someone like Tsubasa or Rivaul, that doesn't make a huge different anyway, playing in training or in a match honestly.

And true, after hundreds of chapters of CT, these things are becoming a bit obvious
    Last edited by bax; June 29, 2009 at 02:35 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    You know, only mail hates him to that extent >_>
    yeah ,i know but it is still killing me specially that people who seems like tsubasa they don't appear alot to discuss and defend tsubasa ( let's count them ....mmm 1or 2 really can't remember maybe it is only me here who like tsubasa ).

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if most of you consider that Tsubasa won't be substituted in the end, there is a matter that most of you disregarded: their positions.

Sure, Tsubasa substituted or not, there is only two choices, it's simple enough to choose...
    But where Rivaul and Tsubasa are going to play, that's a tough one.

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

mybe tsubasa isn't n his best shap to defeat Nat ,but he sure capable of defending against him ( he won't be attacking then ,letting that mattar to rivaul ),or maybe it will be the oppsite tsubasa attacking ,rivaul defending.

but i really hope that we see them both as game makers sometimes and hope to see a twin shoot from them.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So, you're implying Rivaul as the game maker, and Tsubasa with Grandios?

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm thinking they're going to play like Tsubasa-Misaki. After all, no one said it is a must that Barca play with one game maker in the center. Even if so, it's not like they can't change it. They can go wide also (like Misaki in Japan-Germany in Jr. Youth or Japan Brazil in World Youth). Why not just play 4-4-2 for example?... Or 4-1-4-1.. or 4-2-2-2

But I'm going with:

DF: Gonzales, Payol, Fonseca, Almieja (doesn't matter who are center or side, since we don't know much about it iirc and Barca can't afford to reduce the number of defenders atm)
    MF: Grandios (Libero), Tsubasa, Rivaul (double top down), Luis, Semon, (sides)
    FW: Luikal

Yeah, I know, a bit different from what I said above, but I think it's fine.. Tsubasa and Rivaul are attacking, so it's fine to have Luikal alone at the forward. This is what makes the most sense to me atm. Overus.. not much play from him in this match.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Van Saal said that his soccer was a soccer with a game maker in the center. But losing 2-4 may be a damn good reason to change his mind after all.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I mean, there's no rule in the sport saying there's must only be one game maker ^^; Even though Van Saal said he goes with one game maker, doesn't mean he needs to stick to that. I think this is a good time for him to change that. His current strategy is inefficient atm.

Bringing in Rivaul to play with Tsubasa will give Barca another option for a game maker. Currently, Tsubasa is marked by 3 players through a zone press like system. Or just probably the pressure strategy. Putting in Rivaul along, will spread the defense more. And Real knows they can't afford to let Tsubasa free. Naturezza is probably gonna continue to mark Tsubasa, but that would leave Rivaul more open. And Rivaul is better than Tsubasa atm, so if Tsubasa can get past the defenders, so does Rivaul. Real will be forced to defend a lot.

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bax View Post
    Yeah I mean, there's no rule in the sport saying there's must only be one game maker ^^; Even though Van Saal said he goes with one game maker, doesn't mean he needs to stick to that. I think this is a good time for him to change that. His current strategy is inefficient atm.

Bringing in Rivaul to play with Tsubasa will give Barca another option for a game maker. Currently, Tsubasa is marked by 3 players through a zone press like system. Or just probably the pressure strategy. Putting in Rivaul along, will spread the defense more. And Real knows they can't afford to let Tsubasa free. Naturezza is probably gonna continue to mark Tsubasa, but that would leave Rivaul more open. And Rivaul is better than Tsubasa atm, so if Tsubasa can get past the defenders, so does Rivaul. Real will be forced to defend a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Actually, Van Saal said that his soccer was a soccer with a game maker in the center. But losing 2-4 may be a damn good reason to change his mind after all.
    can't agree more

but ,sure natureza will try to attack too even n his own ,and of course one of tsubasa or rivaul will try to mark him as i said befor and both of them can do it,and acutally i think rivaul will be that one to face that new comer who showing of his abilities.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinji, bax and other.. Its not that I hate Tsubasa, but his god-like attribute. Yeah, Naturezza has also got god-like attribute, but he still lose once right? In a big match also. If Tsubasa lose once in every 3~4 games, then I'll be supporting him (well a little tiny-wee bit).

Bax, have u ever considered about Rivaul personality? He's quite stubborn and even though Van Saal change his mind, do any of you think Rivaul will change his? He even let the game that he had played before to crumble because of his arrogance of wanting to play even when injured (dejavu --> same with Tsubasa )

So, either Tsubasa submit to not playing as Top Shita and learn to play in the wing permanently like Misugi did (Japon Backhom) or be subtituted.

Also, here is a fact that most of you wouldn't admit:
    Sacrifice the defender to have attacking power. It seems that Barca defender are not even joining in the attack more even from the wing-back position. With Almeija already in yellow card, Van Saal will make a right choice of changing him for Rivaul (if most of you considered this a HARSH REALITY for Almeija little papi --> this might be the one for the title). And playing the AMF in the side of CF/ST will spread out the defender very well (look at ManU & Chelsea strategy).

So, this is one of few possibilities that I would considered happening (other than ranting about Tsubaboy).

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsubasa lost to Rivaul during trainings, had to go to the spanish second division, was afraid of the pressure, lost his confrontation against Natureza, was completely useless in the second half...

So don't tell us you hate him because he's a god, he was ALREADY far from being a god all along this series. You just hate him, and it's obvious that nothing will change that fact.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Losing in training doesn't mean that you'll lose in real life. Maturity doesn't count in losing (which is the reason I didn't comment during his flashback on 1st year as a Flamengo player).

Pressure is a normal thing which even god will be (like Natu complaint on not having selected by Madrid coaches). Tsubasa already felt that when playing during his youth (he felt almost like losing and then using pressure and aiming for the win).

He always lose (3 in 4 times) in confrontation against Naturezza but he won the match which count the most, so winning battle are useless if losing the war/game.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you've just confirmed that even if Tsubasa isn't depicted as a god all along the series, you'll still hate him.

We already know that, since that's just what I've said.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, tell me this Shinji:

How many times Tsubasa lose two straight games or so? He always winning it and mostly single handedly control when playing against normal team. But when against a superb team, he won the game which also largely contributed to his touch.

But Naturezza (the other god) lost his 1st game (which Tsubaboy never did) and in the international game that is. Only now winning 3~4 straight match which was never revealed whom they played with AND he's in R Madrid which during that time the most EXPENSIVE and SUPERB player-team in the world (real life check + fantasy). If he (Natu) lost again in this match (not battle) against Tsubasa, well then he's not god isn't he.
    Last edited by "~Mail~"; June 29, 2009 at 04:40 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast