Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 110-111-112-113-114-115-116) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by "~Mail~" View Post
    Bax, have u ever considered about Rivaul personality? He's quite stubborn and even though Van Saal change his mind, do any of you think Rivaul will change his? He even let the game that he had played before to crumble because of his arrogance of wanting to play even when injured (dejavu --> same with Tsubasa )
    Well yeah. But atm, both of them have a more important thing to do; not losing; instead of thinking of their rivalry. Somehow, they need to put aside the "I won't let Tsubasa steals my position" or "I'm going to take Rivaul's position" and actually thinking of how to work together. I don't think both of them will argue that.

One way or another, they have to cooperate even though they don't want to, at worst Being egoistical at this point will only get Barca defeated. With Rivaul's injury, it's unlikely Rivaul will play after this match, so there's no point in Rivaul to shut down Tsubasa. Even if they lose this match, Tsubasa will play in Rivaul's position after this match, at least until he has recovered.

If I'm Van Saal and if Rivaul were not injured, I'll playing both of them together instead of selecting one over the other >.>
    Last edited by bax; June 29, 2009 at 05:16 AM.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't tell you whether or not Natureza will be your idea of a god in that mind of yours.

I can tell you, however, that I don't think there are any gods in CT. Gods are supposed to be flawless, invincibles, never feeling pain and so on, and no one in this manga is like that.

Whether it's Tsubasa or other great players, they have *all* lost at least one match.

I can also tell you that in mangas, victory isn't achieved through money. This one's no exception, so how expensive the players are is totally irrelevant.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to what Shinji suggested we think about - Tsubasa and Rivaul's positions after the substitution. Both players are multy-skilled and will have no trouble playing central midfield, attacking midfield, winger or even forward. But Tsubasa's emphatic statement before being sent to the B team that he wants to be game maker, Rivaul's own reputation in that position and Van Saal's play style makes me think it's gonna be both of them game makers. That means 4-3-2-1 or a variation of it, but since even the slightest tweaks will cause it to look funny (eg. 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-1-1-1) I think that's exactly what the Barca tactic will change to.
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

thx shinji for the 7 chapters =D (or was it 8) ^^ but i wanted to ask is page 13 in chapter 117 broken? because it kinda is grey and i cant read half of the page :P

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything is fine with the chapter, just reload it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ah yeah now it works thx ;D
    great chapter though ^^

so tsubasa wasnt substituted and rivaul and tsubasa wont have a position =D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7