Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime dangerously closing in with the Manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Senbonzakuracero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anime dangerously closing in with the Manga

They are doing a look back on different aspects of bleach. Whether past events or how things are don't depends on the episode
    Burn in my light

NEW PREDICTION FOR THE WINTER WAR:
    Aizen Sama, Doombot, T-Mac#1, and Toussantiac will eliminate Kubo and write bleach... WITH A DECENT STORY TO ACCOMPANY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi folks, I know this thread hasn't had a post for a while, but has anybody noticed that the anime is catching up to the manga again?!
    We're up to chapter 401 out of the current 427 in the current anime!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a filler episode next week. The problem is that Kubo's pacing is so incredibly atrocious, particularly in this part, that they have barely enough content for three minutes a chapter. Luckily the current arc is done in the manga that they should be able to reach it with no hassle, so at least now we can expect a reasonably placed filler arc to come. Preferably without Ichigo's powerless ass, and covering the more interesting humans, ala Chad.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the anime is dangerously close to the manga.... They can't keep putting up fillers in between episodes and then going back to the manga though, they need some consistency. I think they will go into a long period of fillers after this arc is done with. No basis for this but I think it would make the most sense. I think they will do something similar to the naruto anime and have 1 year worth of fillers in. Bleach fillers are substantially better than naruto fillers so the anime should make it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes they are much better than Naruto fillers...So ill watch them anyway. But i think they'll have a filler Arc close to the length of the Bounto Arc...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When we get a new filler, if it's even close to as epic as the Muramasa filler...then I'll be happy with a year of that.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't enjoy all that much the muramasa arc, the zampakuto thing felt way too far away from the cannon IMO. Anyways, the other arcs were reasonably good, I would be willing to watch something of the same quality. Anyways, I don't see a way around a year worth of filler at the moment. It's not like kubo's arcs are not too long(4 years )...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach better go into hiatus. Better yet, let the manga end then finish the series with OVAs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Bleach better go into hiatus. Better yet, let the manga end then finish the series with OVAs.

Or they should stop the Anime and make a Remake like "FMA Brotherhood". Not Dragonball Kai like >.>

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd agree with the idea that it's going to be one to two long filler arcs covering about a year so the manga can start into where ever it's going now. Hopefully they'll focus on much less seen characters some ideas that come to mind are: Nel or GJ, or perhaps origin stories for some of the captains. I'd also like to see a true bad guy qunicy but that's wishful thinking.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose another thing they could do is add some filler episodes showing the battle between Zaraki, Byakuya and Yammi. Being espada #0, they could probably squeeze quite a few episodes out of it!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner konfuzed's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I didn't enjoy all that much the muramasa arc, the zampakuto thing felt way too far away from the cannon IMO. Anyways, the other arcs were reasonably good, I would be willing to watch something of the same quality. Anyways, I don't see a way around a year worth of filler at the moment. It's not like kubo's arcs are not too long(4 years )...
    This is how I feel exactly. We're going need a lot of filler, and some of the bleach filler is pretty good, but I didn't like the muramasa arc as much because the Zanpakutos escaping felt so different from the manga. Actually, I mainly liked the Bount-era filler, now that I think about it I wasn't a big fan of the new captain shuusuke one either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Or they should stop the Anime and make a Remake like "FMA Brotherhood". Not Dragonball Kai like >.>
    Redo Bleach???? Seriously?????? I believe we are very close to having 300 episodes. They can't remake Bleach, it would take forever to get back to where we are now, and who the hell would wanna waste all those years watching it all over again???

Bleach won't go on hiatus, it will get a filler arc probably......I wouldn't mind that, they aren't that bad. Well, compared to most filler anyway....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    ...What? FMA brotherhood is not a remake, it's the anime version of the actual manga. The original Fullmetal Alchemist anime sort of followed the story up to a point, and then it just completely diverged into its own thing.

Doing an actual Dragonball Kai thing, meaning enhanced animations and artwork, etc, is probably the best thing Bleach could do without stupid fillers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Zatono;2180684]...What? FMA brotherhood is not a remake, it's the anime version of the actual manga. The original Fullmetal Alchemist anime sort of followed the story up to a point, and then it just completely diverged into its own thing.

FMA Brotherhood is a Remake of the Orginal FMA Anime, but with acutal Manga-Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Doing an actual Dragonball Kai thing, meaning enhanced animations and artwork, etc, is probably the best thing Bleach could do without stupid fillers.
    I don´t like DB Kai, because using old DB-Anime-Footage with old Animations in a "New Age of TV-Era" ist bad Idea. Also the colours of DB Kai is less colourfull as the colours, which Funimation did to their DBZ Digitally Remastered Seasons.

Bleach Kai should be doing from scratch instead using old footage, thats just my point

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast