Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: Manga Artist wanted for completed story.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Manga Artist wanted for completed story.

Hi! I'm Nyctitropist, lol. I'm looking for an artist for my books. I've written two now. The first Empyrean: The Epic of Raiden is published, but isn't exactly what I want it to be. I believe it would do better as a manga, so I'm looking for and artist, or artists, who can draw for me. I'm all about giving credit where due, so there's no worry there. I just want to bring a good story to the world.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Manga Artist wanted for completed story.

Hi Nyctitropist, I am not an artist myself, but I decided to look up your book out of curiosity.

While many of the artists here are very talented, I don't think any of them are professionals, most are just amateurs that draw/color as a hobby.
    You would probably have a better chance at DeviantArt, or if you're really ambitious by contacting Marvel/DC and attempting to get your book published as a comic (many artists that work for them, also present their art on DeviantArt, and you could probably contact them directly)

Thread Closed