Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Sakura: Were her tears justified?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • She's been through some tough times, so they're understandable

32 31.37%
  • Sakura!!!

10 9.80%
  • No, your girl is just being whiny

32 31.37%
  • If I could shoot Sakura through my computer screen, I would've done so already

40 39.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Class is in Session! Naruto 453 Review

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kakuro's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Class is in Session! Naruto 453 Review

did they ever actually say where the kage summit would be held at?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

he sensei, thnx for the review!!
    though the poll seems a bit odd

34.43% + 9.84% + 29.51% + 37.70% = 111.48

though my mathskillz aren't exactly sharp either ;-)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity laughing@you's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Man good review!!!

But i think you forgot to mention that Taka is not wearing the akatsuki robes.

Loved that you mentioned naruto's maturity on the matter. We didn't get a stupid reply like, oh sasuke what are you doing? i'm gonna save you and your master. No, we actually get a very methodical answer. We see how naruto takes a stab at steering hot headed people like him to the right direction. Instead of looking for sasuke you should be looking for your master. Awesome naruto has come a long way.

Which kinda makes me question how exactly would naruto react or perform if he faced danzou in a battle of words. But then again danzou is not like these two idiots, plus he has more experience at pushing buttons.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else curious as to why Naruto isn't still rocking his new red cloak that he showed up to Konoha with? That was a dope suit

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Man great review !!
    I agree with laughing@you you forgot to mention that Taka is not wearing the akatsuki robes. Or you may have done it intentionally (it's obvious cuz Taka is no more an Akatsuki member). But I really liked your way to analyze things...

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke is probably smarter than you, considering even when readers think he's fail due to the Chidori miss, he's actually being pretty smart, I mean if you read the chapter and what Sasuke says, it's pretty clear why he did so.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page006.html

He went to test out Madara's ability/his strength, Sasuke was sounding him out, he's not as dumb as you think he is, it's kinda fail people didn't notice this. He knows he has to get to the bottom of Madara's ability to eventually defeat him. It's like you think he knew or had great confidence he was going to beat the shit out of Madara with Chidori. No. for lulz.

I think reviews should have been done after good translations came out not just after Sleepyfans gave theirs. I mean you missed out an important review point in that White Zetsu is a clone stated by Zetsu or I guess Black Zetsu.
    Last edited by ◆ T.D.A ◆; June 28, 2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member intylerwetrusted99's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anybody question Kankuro's comment at the end "does Garaa even need protection"?

Now either Kankuro has forgotten that Garaa had his ass handed to him by Deidara, got his demon stolen, died and then was subsequently resurrected or is it a hint that Garaa hasn't been lazing around his office since then and has in fact trained his ass off and we are about to see a power increase from him when the shit inevitable hits the fan at the Kage meeting?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Without doubt the second, seeing as Kankuro has been around Gaara since his "Killer" days. As of now, all we know is that Gaara is still able to control sand, and i'm guessing its to the same degree as when he fought Deidara, or even bigger.

Higher chakra efficiency and stuff, at the very least, and perhaps some more powerful moves like Ryūsa Bakuryū will be shown.

Although of course, I doubt Gaara will use any battlefield modification moves, let alone even fight, seeing they're at the Kage summit and everything... I bet Raikage will pummel Sausage* Uchiha into a bloody pulp.

*Sasuke.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Akabeth's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

1TS, thank you for the awesome chapter review.

I really can't figure out just what in the world Danzou truly wants out of being a Hokage. Yes we're told he's militaristic, but it seems like Root was formed to protect the village from the shadows. Too many thoughts in my head, I can't convey 'em...
    "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dmysta3000 View Post
    Awesome reveiw man. After reading this chapter I have realized that Sauske is a grade-A dumbass. why? well the the fact that he is going to try and kill 5 of the most powerfull ninja in the world is a pretty big clue. and even if, by some miracle, he manages to do this he would have made enimes with all five ninja villages. God damnit Sauske.
    Except he's not going to try to kill the 5 kages. That was a mistranslation and the review mentioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by bopnoh10 View Post
    Anyone else curious as to why Naruto isn't still rocking his new red cloak that he showed up to Konoha with? That was a dope suit
    The force of the blast from his transforming into Kyuubi ripped the cloak apart. Naruto's other clothes are fine because they are closer to his body and thus the shock wave came out over them rather than under them like it did with the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by intylerwetrusted99 View Post
    Did anybody question Kankuro's comment at the end "does Garaa even need protection"?

Now either Kankuro has forgotten that Garaa had his ass handed to him by Deidara, got his demon stolen, died and then was subsequently resurrected or is it a hint that Garaa hasn't been lazing around his office since then and has in fact trained his ass off and we are about to see a power increase from him when the shit inevitable hits the fan at the Kage meeting?
    Recall that Gaara lost largely because he had to use so much energy defending the village from Deidara's attempt to destroy it. If he hadn't had to do that he might have won. Ergo Kankuro is remarking on how he doesn't think Gaara needs protecting if he's fighting away from the village. Of course Kankuro also though nobody could beat Gaara back in the chunin exams. Mostly I think he just has a lot of confidence in his brother.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your review 1TS. You gave me some good laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by ◆ T.D.A ◆ View Post
    Sasuke is probably smarter than you, considering even when readers think he's fail due to the Chidori miss, he's actually being pretty smart, I mean if you read the chapter and what Sasuke says, it's pretty clear why he did so.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page006.html

He went to test out Madara's ability/his strength, Sasuke was sounding him out, he's not as dumb as you think he is, it's kinda fail people didn't notice this. He knows he has to get to the bottom of Madara's ability to eventually defeat him. It's like you think he knew or had great confidence he was going to beat the shit out of Madara with Chidori. No. for lulz.
    Maybe it was all some elaborate plan for him to have a closer look at Madara's jutsu or maybe he was just being stupid and attacking on impulse. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

I will go with the latter explanation.

Sasuke can be smart so it's entirely possible that he knew he was going to pass through. Unfortunately he is also confident to a fault which can lead to him acting pretty stupid sometimes, as he showed against Killer Bee. I think he just jumped at him as quickly as possible in the hope of catching Madara off guard the moment he heard Madara wasn't going to let him go to Konoha.

It also seems doubtful to me he would have picked up much more knowledge about Madara's jutsu than we already know. Kakashi had a sharingan and was staring right at him when he was phasing through stuff right and left so i don't see any reason to think Sasuke learned much more than Kakashi did. But i suppose this is just another event that looks different depending on how you interpret Sasuke's actions.
    Last edited by Jammin; June 30, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2