Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Ren Boy's Naruto Chapter 453 Review

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Ren Boy's Naruto Chapter 453 Review

Hey dudes and dudettes, Ren Boy here with another chapter review. Even though I am feeling a little low today, I will still proceed with this review

But before we continue, can we have a moment of silent for the death of Michael Jackson the King of pop who just died yesterday. He was a idol to many so today.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Well like I always say before I post a review and that is sit back and relax and read...

Back to the review
    Re-cap
    Well last week we saw Naruto and Sakura's reaction about Danzou becoming the new Hokage. They were far from pleased and were going to take matters into their own hands, but our smart Copy-cat ninja Kakashi calmed things down and even gave some fans hope that when the Jounins do get a chance to vote, they can take Danzou off that posistion so whoever wants Danzou off the "thrown" just beg Kishi to draw the Jounins voting against Danzou . We also get a glimpse of Danzou and Sai associating which makes me think that Sai has mixed feelings and does not know who to choose as he shows his loyalty to Danzou but he also has shown Sakura and Naruto the seal on his tounge that conceals him of revealing anything important about Danzou. Well the 3 are encountered by Omoi and Karui who are demanding information on Sasuke. Naruto isn't slow and gets in a little tuffle with Omoi and Karui. Naruto is so concerned in why these cloud nins want to know about Sasuke and they reveal too much for Naruto's ears when Omoi reveal Sasuke in Ataksuki.

sorry if this image is small it is because it is the only size I could get it without making it pixalated lol

"I'm like so good at finding you will playing hide and seek"-direct quoute from Tobi

Well we may not have seen how Tobi uses this phashing jutsu but we see what occurs when he does what ever he does. Well we will soon f find out how this technique is used, as Kishi has hinted it by showing us now, instead of showing us anytime
    The technique we saw almost looked as if Tobi layed a Kamui on his eye which is partially impossible because who can't look out of a eye to see that eye your looking out of...UNLESS Tobi has a mirror underneath his sleves
    Well if Tobi is using Obito's body then maybe this is the right eye's technique while Kakashi's is to be targeted on other stuff this one Tobi possesses not only allows him to transport where ever he wants but also with ease. Maybe Kakashi can't fully master the technique because he himself is not a Uchiha but if you remember 2009 is the year for Kakashi Hatake so a lot will be revealed, not only about Kakashi but also about Tobi IMO
    It is also wierd on how Tobi knows where to go. Has he got a chakra reader or something and if he does why does he not go after Killerbee by himself or even DIRECT Kisame where to go lol .

SamuixKakashi
    Another comparison image between team 7 and the cloud nins. As you can see both Naruto and Omoi are in a fighting stance which hints the fact that they are the fighter of each group, and it even hints to me that both of them are the strongest of the group.

Sakura and Karui are matched together, maybe because both of them are the one ones who always takes a dig at Naruto/Omoi. They also seem like the people who are to get in trouble lol, and then their saviour Naruto/Omoi comes and saves them

Kashi and Samui deserve it that spot. Kakashi was the most comparable to Samui but if Sasuke was still in team 7 he would have been in Kakashi's postition. Both Kakashi and Samui are silent types and they only speak when needed to speak. It is definate that both of them are the team leader as Samui was the one who confronted the Hyuuga person and asked for directions and information. And IMO both Kakashi and Samui seem like a good pairing as they are similar, but the relationship won't last because Kakashi is 2 hours late for everything .

Another wierd thing about this group is that both of these groups consist of 2 Jinchūrikis so maybe these two groups can get to know each other and might find out they have something in common because so far all we have seen is difference.

You are a dissapointment to Ataksuki, you are even as worse as Deidara
    Tobi is almost boasting at the fact that no one knows his true strength which hints us he is strong but makes us speculate EVEN more on how strong he could be. So Sasuke breaks it down and Tobi doesn't even seem phased by it, all he wants is to do is kill them for not bringing the 8 tail as the one they brang before was fake. Kishi has brought this type of photo reminding us that Tobi has a sharingan but is it a sign, is he trying to hint that the phashing jutsu occurs through the sharingan.

Resistance is Futile
    Well Sasuke finally notices where it all could have went wrong as HE is the one who caused it. Tobi tells him he won't get past him but Sasuke basically does it with a chidori, but it has no affect. Maybe he is one of the 7 from the war in the northen wrong manga lol.

Sasuke finds out Konha has been destroyed and he is not to happy as he is the person who wanted to get revenge and even said to Madara he will destroy Konoha, damn this guy is confused. A avenger is always a avenger. With our spy Zetsu showing up to deliver some info it makes me think more that Tobi can sense chakra as Zetsu was out to get information. He reveals that Danzou is the new hokage and things do not get better for both Naruto and Sasuke as they are both keep finding out stuff which evolves around eachother and they are not taking the news lightly.

5 Kages
    Tobi does show how manipulative he is as he is taunting Sasuke and provoking him to do something silly like e.g. go and attack 5 kages . I wouldn't say it was Pain also to blame as the Summit was was organized before Pain came to Konoha. Unless in the summit Danzou is going to say that Ataksuki are taking more action in getting the tailed beasts. Which is a cause for concern.

Your so annoying
    It would have been good if Samui said Sakura was annoying because she is similar to Sasuke and if any of use remember that is a line Sasuke said to Sakura in part one. Sakura ends up crying causing me to have a more hate for her but I will pass that aside as Kishi transformed this shounen piece into a Drama a long time ago. Naruto asks it if they are sure and they re assure him making this the worst day of his life.

Well Duhh of course you will get info
    Sai, who has finally adressed the situation as "emotional" for Naruto and Sakura have told the cloud nins that not only do they don't have to give information but also that they will get information from others. Naruto and Sakura have been put on the spot and are puzzeled because so many things that evolve around Sasuke has came up. They don't want to give information just in case Sasuke dies, and they don't want to let someone who needs help down.

The typical Naruto I know how you feel lines
    Kishi has spammed this so line much in the last 50 chapters. "The I know how they feel I can relate to them" line. It is like every problem that has occured, Naruto has also experianced somehow. Well this is the reason for the front page, because these two groups are so similar. Well Naruto reveals and that he is a Jinchūriki and that doesn't even phase the cloud nins. All they are worried about is their masters saftey but what they don't know is that he is a old guy gone pimping lol . How can Naruto assure them he is alive when Gaara died through the extraction of the bijū. He does not know how this extraction of tailed beasts work so how can he be soo sure. Well Naruto says they should find him before fighting Sasuke maybe he is trying to give himself some time to get through to Sasuke before others get to him.Tense scenario.

Thats nice, blonds aren't as dumb as they look
    Kishi must have based this statement on social culture because the subliminal message in that statement was that blondes are dumb but Naruto is a exception. So Naruto looks at Sakura to give her one of his typical empty promises. But wait we have resumed back to Sasuke Shippuuden

Good comeback Sasuke
    Well Sasuke is not phased about Naruto defeating Pain and is not even phased when Zetsu states that Naruto could be stronger than Sasuke. His comeback is "5 kages...no problem". That Sasuke is so sure that he can win against these kages. So Sasuke is going to get leaded to the summit by the other half of Zetsu. Zetsu does remind me of Taoism, both of them are the same size of force but completely opposite lol, so basically they are equal in everything. They leave and Sasuke is so sure of himself that if Zetsu tries anything silly then he will bust a cap in his ass...nah he will do the amateratsu treatment which seems likely ever since gaining the ability.

The moon has a eye
    The way Tobi says that the Rinne Tensei was for him implies that Tobi was going to use another body or even bring someone back to life. Maybe even Itachi or someone else well another plan is going to be initiated and it makes me wonder if the bijuu plan is still on . But finally Madara has gone up in my books for the best villain in Naruto competeing with Orochimaru

Its cold in Suna
    Well we see the pimp as Kuschu likes to call him and every girl must be dissapointed to see him wrapped up lol. It was nice to see Gaara as it have been like 200 chapters and now we get to see him during this issue. Please don't die Gaara. Also it was nice to see Temari and Kankaru, and as you can see Kankaro has a new make over which is as bad as his other 2 make overs. Well they are on there way, and so should the other kages, the summit is getting closer

Prediction
    Well the title is "the night before the five kages meet" so you would assume that next weeks chapter will be on the five kages meeting. Danzou will come late but make a bad ass entrance and Sasuke arrives on scene but not in the meeting which hints that in 2 weeks there is going to be trouble.

Rating
    The chapter was good as it showed different emotions even if Sasuke was being neautral about Naruto being stronger than him and Naruto was also neautral about Sasuke being in Ataksuki but deep down both of them have wierd emotions but they are not going to show it because they think it is a sign of weakness
    4.5/5.0

Rate, criticise what ever lol. Sorry that the images are big compared to eachother, I have spent 3 hours on this, i'm tired and now I'm going to read some Bleach
    Last edited by -Ren Boy-; June 26, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

2. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1TrueSensei's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ren Boy's Naruto Chapter 453 Review

Rate, criticise what ever lol. Sorry that the images are big compared to eachother, I have spent 3 hours on this, i'm tired and now I'm going to read some Bleach.

LOL! That's how I know you're a fellow reviewer, cause I felt the exact same way and did the exact same thing when I finished my review. Another nice one, Ren.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1TrueSensei View Post
    Rate, criticise what ever lol. Sorry that the images are big compared to eachother, I have spent 3 hours on this, i'm tired and now I'm going to read some Bleach.

LOL! That's how I know you're a fellow reviewer, cause I felt the exact same way and did the exact same thing when I finished my review. Another nice one, Ren.
    Thanks dude, I have just applied to become a chapter reviewer so when a admin is online they might change it lol

when your about to finish the review are you not bothered to finish it

*hops from my thread to yours*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    It was nice to see Gaara as it have been like 200 chapters
    172 to be exact but close enough. That's 3 years and 8 months.
    Last edited by vick86; June 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol you must have done your research lol that is a really long time

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really just checking which chapter (281) he last appeared and when that chapter came out (oktober 2005)

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

i liked kurui. kishi made for her a good first impresion charecter.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

nice review man!!
    i think you should get your title as soon as possible,because it first looks a lot cooler and second you'll get more vies and critics and so you get better with your reviews
    (also waiting...for his artist title)

keep it up man!

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the Claymore shout out. Of course you missed the most important question of the chapter, that of what will Shikamaru think of Temari's new outfit.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Karma's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

very good review.. i like it alot.. keep it up..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Loved the Claymore shout out. Of course you missed the most important question of the chapter, that of what will Shikamaru think of Temari's new outfit.
    Well, he might rape her. But, honestly, Shikamaru's grown up a lot since the last time they saw each other, so "things" might go down. But I'm just looking forward for the damn Kage meeting. I hope the Mizukage is another of Tobi's pawns. As for the Tsuchikage, meh. But this is gonna be the epitome of epic!

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing review, you nailed the critics and the meaning of things, and i really love this one
    You are a dissapointment to Ataksuki, you are even as worse as Deidara

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    nice review man!!
    i think you should get your title as soon as possible,because it first looks a lot cooler and second you'll get more vies and critics and so you get better with your reviews
    (also waiting...for his artist title)

keep it up man!
    Well this is what happened
    I went to the "Member status thread" and applied for the chapter reviewing status as I had completed what is nessacary to be a reviewer
    Then Nami decided to change the rules AFTER I asked and I have to now do another 5 weeks of review. Don't get me wrong if I did get the status I would have still did the reviews but come on...Why so sudden and why after I ask

Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    It was a shoutout to claymore as I just catched up to it and because a claymore reviewer like you always says I make good reviews

Shikamaru's going to think it is a drag to proceed in the relationship
    Last edited by -Ren Boy-; June 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply