Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tousen and Gin's place in Aizen's Army

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tousen and Gin

Quote Originally Posted by sindergi View Post
    But why Aizen wanted Tousen to join him......there has to be some advantage for Aizen.
    I think Tousen (and Gin,too) are neccessary for Aizen-Plan - maybe these two arent very strong but they have some skills which aizen needs.....mhmm or maybe they are just his Guinea Pigs
    Well, let's think about it. Let's try to imagine how it went when Aizen left Shinigami Academy, became a seated officer and eventually met Tousen.

By then, he was probably already hiding his true power and had lots of ambition to rule the world, etc. etc. Aizen probably already had a tremendous faith in himself and he knew he had a killer Zanpakutou ability with which he could make his ambitions a reality.

However, as Aizen went higher in the ranks of fifth squad, he also met a guy that could see (no pun intended) through him - Kaname Tousen. (sidenote: Tousen was probably in fifth squad at one point in time. He was most likely referring to Aizen. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/176/04/ )

My guess is that, whatever schemes Aizen was pulling at the time, Tousen discovered them, because he was not affected by Kyouka Suigetsu. I cannot imagine that Tousen, with such a fixation with justice, would have let Aizen off the hook. I think he either tried to stop Aizen himself or was about to report him to the Gotei 13. But Aizen was somehow able to convince him with his own reasoning that his way, the order that he would bring to the worlds of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, was true justice. That the Gotei 13 and Soul Society as a whole are flawed and a new system needs to be put in place to prevent further bloodshed. Aizen's a smart one. I think that, even without Kyouka Suigetsu, he would have been able to make Tousen believe in the sincerity behind his actions. And thus, Tousen became Aizen's accomplice, followed by Gin.

So here's what I believe: Tousen initially didn't have any value to Aizen, but when Tousen discovered what he was up to, Aizen managed to convert him to his side, partially because he didn't want to draw any attention by killing Tousen and partially because he needed a competent accomplice. So Aizen managed to make a servant out of a potential enemy.
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tousen and Gin

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Cowboy View Post
    Well, let's think about it. Let's try to imagine how it went when Aizen left Shinigami Academy, became a seated officer and eventually met Tousen.

By then, he was probably already hiding his true power and had lots of ambition to rule the world, etc. etc. Aizen probably already had a tremendous faith in himself and he knew he had a killer Zanpakutou ability with which he could make his ambitions a reality.

However, as Aizen went higher in the ranks of fifth squad, he also met a guy that could see (no pun intended) through him - Kaname Tousen. (sidenote: Tousen was probably in fifth squad at one point in time. He was most likely referring to Aizen. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/176/04/ )

My guess is that, whatever schemes Aizen was pulling at the time, Tousen discovered them, because he was not affected by Kyouka Suigetsu. I cannot imagine that Tousen, with such a fixation with justice, would have let Aizen off the hook. I think he either tried to stop Aizen himself or was about to report him to the Gotei 13. But Aizen was somehow able to convince him with his own reasoning that his way, the order that he would bring to the worlds of Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, was true justice. That the Gotei 13 and Soul Society as a whole are flawed and a new system needs to be put in place to prevent further bloodshed. Aizen's a smart one. I think that, even without Kyouka Suigetsu, he would have been able to make Tousen believe in the sincerity behind his actions. And thus, Tousen became Aizen's accomplice, followed by Gin.

So here's what I believe: Tousen initially didn't have any value to Aizen, but when Tousen discovered what he was up to, Aizen managed to convert him to his side, partially because he didn't want to draw any attention by killing Tousen and partially because he needed a competent accomplice. So Aizen managed to make a servant out of a potential enemy.
    A good theory - could be true.....but after Aizen´s plan was uncovered why he didnt kill him ? After that he shouldn´t need him anymore......and I think Aizen is the type of guy who kill the people which he doesnt need anymore.

So I still thinks in some way he still needs Tousen.......

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3