Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Naruto ch.453 by jr.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto ch.453 by jr.

”Naruto” manga chapter 353 – the last two pages review”

Hello everybody! Some time ago <it will be over 2 years now and over 100 chapters ago> I wrote, that “Basically it's the first and the last of review by me (the last, if Gaara will not reappear xD)” and vuala, here it is: come back of Gaara in chapter 453!! <yeah, even if this is just fanservice for now xd> As a true, and one of the greatest <if not the greatest – forgive me > fans of Gaara I just had to do it, if only for “once and last” again, mini review on.. yeah, you read it, the last two <in other numbers xd: 2> pages of awesome chapter 453 of my <and not only mine I assume> beloved manga “Naruto” by Kishimoto-sama! <3<3 <yeah, in that moment I can see that You smile or laugh – I like making people laugh xD>
    If someone wants to read great reviews on the whole chap, just follow this links:
    Class is in Session! Naruto 453 Review by 1TrueSensei
    Ren Boy's Naruto Chapter 453 Review by -Ren Boy-
    Ekhem, someone can ask, why only two pages, and not a whole chapter? The answer is simple: I just know that my English is poor, and I know, that I can’t write superb reviews of the whole chapters. And I just want to emphasize the fact that Gaara is back! <yeah, you can tell, that I’m big fan of him *x*>

Big THX for translators: Carlos Net,HisshouBuraiKen and Sakura for providing as with transes of chap. of Naruto every week. You just rock for all eternity there is somewhere in this matrix world!
    Big THX for raw providers: It’s a heck to scan all those 17 pages of the manga <sometimes more> Of course I’m only concerned with “Naruto” manga Especially Big THX to Vicissitude and SleepyFans!
    Big THX to scanlation groups: Binktopia, Akatsuki and JapFlap!
    Big THX for Gold Knight – he is responsible for writing my own thoughts and whatsoever on chapters of “Naruto” manga on polish board with more insight than everybody else! Yeah, I just learn from the best I suppose Once more big THX! xD
    Scans used in this review come from Binktopia, JapFlap & Inane releases <as well some old scans of TW>; the best colored panel of Gaara used for logo <click for wallpaper by RR> colored by Reaver Reload.

Without further a.. ahh, whatever, without further boringness – panel by panel review of the last two pages of the awesome chap <in my opinion> 453 <did I tell you, that I like to repeat myself over and over again? xP Sorry for that>:

ENTER THE Sabaku no Gaara <said in Akira Ishida seiyuu, mhrrr *x*>

Suna Beauty

Ahh, beautiful Suna Gakure aka Hidden Sand Village *x* I always liked the way, how Kishi-sama handles his artistic masterpiece of everything: from the design of characters to the awesome background with just speechless terrain, landscape, scenery. This panel <as well as many others portrayed in such a way> give me impression of the camera operator like in “American Beauty’s” beginning and the end of the film, where camera slowly moves from upper position till lower, and focusing on one certain point, but allowing the viewer to see some kind of place. And here we have Sand Village, and probably the most important building up there: with the “office” of Kazekage, base of operations for advisors and such, and this special kanji of the country <note: country, not village>: wind <as other villages have, like Fire for Konoha or Thunder for Kumo>. I know that it’s not related, but I would play this song from the OST of American Beauty film:
    „Plastik Bag theme”
    Someone, who watched the movie, will know, of which moment I’m thinking right now. You know, some windy weather and such.. or maybe it should be the song from the beginning of the movie: Dead Already by Thomas Newman – climatic music in my opinion <3<3
    If we look from the perspective of the places, which Kishi-sama had given us so far to watch and gaze in awe, we can conclude, that there is not so many countries, which we hadn’t seen. All in all, Naruto had an Red Aler..Red Naruto: Alliance with Suna <we know why, when, and so on and so forth>, and lately an alliance with Ame <yeah, even if it’s because of Konan, but alliance and allies are, so.. no complaining xd>. We could see villages from different angles. Although the Village of Sand was shown to us in part 1 of the manga because of such character as Baki and his ways of going between the two villages for info and such, and retrospection of Gaara, the most fruitful sightseeing of the village we had in the beginning of part 2. Full view was, for example, shown by Dei-Dei-chan and his “sightseeing” of the village for not touristy views, when he was flying on his bird <please do not associate it with men’s organ xP>, like here:
    What a sight *x*
    And the rest of the views, which I searched quickly through the manga:
    The Great Suna Canyon
    From the ourside
    *x*
    Yeah, with the last one I just couldn’t resist myself xd I just saw it while browsing the chapters for the “views” and you know, I came upon this xP Actually the whole first arc had some panels with the village of sand, so everybody of us had some imagination, how such village would look like as a whole – so if there’s anybody who critiques badly Kishimoto for not showing the villages or countries – is in mistake, because he’s right now doing well showing us different kind of places <if you ask me, it all really started in part 2, and I’m not counting the pace of showing us this villages xp>. So Konoha was shown, Suna was shown, lately AmeGakure was shown:
    Reference: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , Epic *x*
    The last one double-page panel was just epic in all it’s glory actually So to sum up, the second village <even though it’s small compare to the 5 great nations> was shown to us, and we have some conceptualization on the Village of Rain. I’m not even saying, that in certain arcs <like with Suna> we have a quite number of panels of the village itself. I’m not even counting the Village of Sound; hell, they are just bases everywhere on the globe of Naruto world, so I’m not even counting OtoGakure to search for that – but we know, that portrait of the village had it’s own 5 minutes, like, e.g. when Sasuke was training under Orochimaru <of course it was inside rather than outside, but oh well – we saw Saske, Oro and Kabutops – Raruto rlZ forever xD>. So I will not search for panels, but in chap. 343 we have for example some glimpse of what I’m talking about, or the chapters with Sasuke Rescue arc 2 with Sai, or even the end of the part 1. And about villages, recently <yeah, over 30 chapters ago now :x>, we saw the next “hidden” village in the manga, the Cloud Village, which has nicely presented in searching for KillerBee by team Taka and their fight with that jinchuuriki, as well as some glimpse when Hidan & Kakuzu caught Yugito ^^ Panels are just fantastic, as always, and from the beginning when it’s shown to us, we have the imagination of the village, so KumoGakure with some nice landscapes of the country:
    Reference: 1, 2 and epic whole pages: 3, 4.
    What I’m talking about, we even had the view of the Hidden Village of Toads: 1
    Nah, with the last example I’m just joking <haha lol xd> xDXDXD It’s just ‘simple’ location xd
    I would like to mention also, that Kishi-sama in the beginning of part 1 with one of the best arcs, give a shot at KiriGakure.. yeah, it was covered in blood and all, and it was retrospection if I remember correctly, but heck xP <but I would like to see more via Kisame for example :3 > The rest of the villages will be shown as time will pass on – I’m almost certain, than in some way Kishi will give as a glimpse of other villages <maybe because of the upcoming Kage Summit, who knows>. In Kakashi Gaiden we had some localizations of the country of Rock <it’s rock? Correct me if I’m wrong, it just sounds as the name of village xd> When Kishi will show us all the villages, the manga will end <half-joke xd>
    Returning to the panel: as I said, nice panel of Suna Gakure <right, I forgot, the best puppeteer in the manga was from there too, as well as the second best, Chiyo – believe me, I’m not counting Kankurou right now xP>. There are some two bubbles of speech. From what we can read, someone, presumably Temari <as always such stuff to her bro xDXD> asks Kankurou where the hell he was, and he answers, that he had to put some new mechanisms. Hmm, firstly, when I read spoilers <yeah, I read spoilers xd>, I thought: team sand is back for fanservice purpose, for Gaara to be on Kage Summit, and that’s all. After reading this chapter, I’m not so sure about them being only for “show”; it looks like Kishi-sama will give them in certain point some battles – whether they will be some short ones, big ones, or even the team battle, I don’t care, but it seems they will fight <and I would love to see them *x*> They were being neglected in the first arc more than any other team of rookies later on, e.g. Kankurou had a shot with new puppets and we didn’t even saw the fight <I don’t count “awesome” anime <but the fight wasn’t so bad xd>>, Temari didn’t even bother to open her fan.. Ok, Gaara had some short, beautiful fight with Dei-Dei-chan, but he had extracted Shukaku, so some of us wondered how would it be right now for Gaara to fight? Yes, and that’s why I think we need to have some fighting skills shown of sand siblings, just for the heck of it <you know, even dear Hinata-chan had some Byakugan panels and one technique, with Shino also – I mean, Gaara like Gaara, but Temari and Kankurou I would love to see> Not that the best puppeteer and the second best shown us too much in that aspect, but even though I would like to see some new tricks up Kankurou’s sleeve, hyhy ^^ So speech bubbles on that panel have me hope.. that team sand is not only for “being there”, but maybe for some action too <hell yeah aka shannaro Sakura’s style xD>

Suna Brigade

Suna citizens in all their glory. Small panel, but gives a little glimpse of people saying goodbye to their kage *x* Small committee of people saying farewell to their Kazekage going for the Kage Summit <yeah, in anime Shitpudden they will extend this scene far beyond anyone’s comprehension: people all over the village, much much more than this small panel with the gist of the idea, and.. ahh, can’t comprehend xD> From what we can see, there are some advisors, which some of them we know, like younger brother of Chiyo: Ebizō, as well as Baki and some random guy <xD>; there are many shinobi in their own kind of uniforms, like maybe the ones which protect the border line of the village; we even have our dear 17-year-old kunoichi Matsuri, which we know admires the Kazekage <info db3, and heck, even the last arc in fillers of the ol’good anime Naruto ‘classic’> and <but I’m not sure>, Sari, her 15-year old friend kunoichi, which presumably loves kazekage <yeah, pairings, pairings with Gaara xd info db3>; but I don’t see Ittetsu, the 16-year old genin <yeah, again: info on those 3 people comes from databook 3>
    The speech bubbles are nice touch to everything: Matsuri, as always <xd>, says that Kazekage-sama do take care of himself and probably <but not so sure> Ebizō say, that Temari and Kankruou did take care of themselves too <and I say: Why so serious!? aka the Joker style from The Dark Knight movie>. In Sakura’s trans from Sleepyfans release someone says of Temari and Kankurou to look after Gaara, but I think it’s a mistake in translation, and I will believe in Carlos version <Hisshou’s right now is not avai… unavailable>.
    What I would like also to mention via this panel is the effect of Gaara’s protecting of the village in the beginning of part 2 from the C3 bomb of Dei-Dei-chan <actually if he would use the C4 bomb – man, I just can’t comprehend, what would he have done – joke xD>. Everybody’s <I assume that everybody> are saying goodbye to their Kazekage, and it would seem normal, because Gaara’s their kage. But I think differently. In the beginning of part 2 we learn that Gaara is the Kazekage of the Sand Village. As it was shown then, people referred to him as “-sama” after the title of kage. Respect “bought” by being Kazekage. Advisors also were talking about Gaara’s unstable condition because of Shukaku and such stuff on their meetings, which we all know, how old geezers are saying <not only from Suna> :x Even in the retrospection of Kankurou and his conversation with Gaara we had the idea of how people think of him as being the ultimate weapon of the village, of him being the jinchuuriki, the host of the Ichibi, of Shukaku, of the demon. And finally we have the fight: Kazekage no Gaara vs Deidara no Clay <xD>; truly magnificent battle, short but superb. But oh well, I didn’t want to bother you with the analysis of the battle, but with the “rescue” village thing. I don’t want to investigate, why Gaara was defeated <because there are people who claim that he was defeated because of protecting the village, and some, which think that it’s not because of protecting the village, but because of the usefulness of the clay of Dei-Dei-chan in fighting someone, who uses sand for an attack and etc.>. The main thing is, people looking at his Kazekage cheered for him and such stuff. I don’t see any reason for them to know or don’t know about Akatsuki being after the hosts – the thing is, Deidara ATTACKED the village, and Gaara using his sand protected the village from going BOOM in Dei-Dei-chan’s style <aka “Art is a Bang!”>. People saw that, and knew what Gaara did was protect the village and villagers. And we have conclusion of Gaara’s being beaten by bombs in his sand, but even though he tried to pull off the heavy sand from the village, after which he “fainted” and was kidnapped by Akatsuki – all for the village. Later he is revived, people of Suna village are happy, and.. yes, I believe that from that moment onward, they saw Gaara as a true Kazekage, and no as the Kazekage because of him being some dangerous ultimate weapon. And that panel I think shows that ^^ On the other hand it can be that he hasn’t got any bijuu in himself, but I’m not going to dwell into this. I would like to point out to the recently similar thingy with Naruto and Konoha villagers. Uzumaki defeated the man responsible for annihilation of Konoha; via Ebisu we saw, how steadily the image of the person of “kyuubi boy” changed drastically to “Uzumaki Naruto”, and the fight with Pain is culmination of all of this – he is the hero of the village, like Danzou said to Sai lately. I think with Gaara it was the same – but in shorter and faster way: he was “changed” via the friendly jutsu style of Uzumaki later, so he much later started the “good path” of power, and much faster he had the chance to protect the village and gain ultimate respect. That’s the same as with Naruto, but in Uzumaki’s case it took longer <and his not kage right now, but respect of villagers is a really powerful thing>. And to add to that, after being revived by Chiyo, there were people who said: Gaara’s history ended – he doesn’t have demon in himself anymore, he can sleep <half-joke>, probably he will be Kazekage and has respect of the villagers and is “loved” buy some of them for eternity, it therefore THE END for his character development. And Kishi-sama brought him back – is it good or bad thing? History of Gaara really ended THAT time, or it did NOT? To me: it did not. Yeah, I was a little skeptical about Gaara extraction of Shukaku <mainly because all of his powers seem to correspond to the demon inside him> so I thought: better would be just extract half of the demon, and the extraction process would be interrupted by team 7 and co. Later on I thought like most of the people I think: Gaara is now “happy”. But.. I couldn’t find myself to think, how would Gaara fight without Ichibi demon in him. And I REALLY wanted to see the fight of Gaara NOW <at that time> and.. haha, Kishi-sama once more give me hope, that it can happen in the future. We know that Gaara’s can control the sand, but to what extent? <his still Kazekage, so he still is the strongest xD>
    Btw. And old geezers and stupid advisors can now just shut up of Gaara having demon in him <haha xD>

Gaara’s trademark ®

Probably the biggest Gaara’s trademark of all <yeah, the circles around the eyes are “a bit” smaller xd> <3<3 Actually, after reading spoilers I thought about something of this kind, like showing some parts of team sand’s parts of body <like Kishi-sama sometimes done in the past with different teams, like team 10 going after Hidan & Kakuzu after Asuma’s death, or enter the team Kakashi in the fight with Kakuzu and etc.>, but I didn’t imagine that it would be the a calabash-shaped gourd of Gaara, hyhy xDXD Man, Just looking at this panel gives so much happiness to my mind. I remember all this discussions about the possibility of not using sand by Gaara in his fights after the extraction of an Ichibi... after the release of Databook 3 that concern was thrown away, because Kishi-sama stated in his interview, that Gaara have lost Shukaku, but he can use sand, and that he has his trademark black circles around his eyes and will not lose them. So after reading it, I didn’t have any doubts, that if Gaara would have to fight, he would use his sand techniques. But scene from chap 281 bothered me till db3 premiere: the sand used to shake hands with Naruto.. yeah, it looked like it was just for show, just wind, or maybe something else, to give the scene some touch, but probably it was just Gaara and his not fully adaptation of losing a bijuu, and therefore being in a weak state at the moment.
    What’s more, the symbols on the gourd – it’s everything the same, as it was in the past – nothing changed. The same, old gourd – man, it’s just thrills me to see Gaara in action now, because it looks like it’s the same, old gourd with the same old ‘wrinkles’ and with the same “old” Gaara having it which some of us loves or like. The gourd, in which Gaara has, that better compressed with some charka, sand. As a whole I just want to quote him from his fight with Kimi: “[…] If I have sand I can do anything.” Yeah, if Gaara’s having gourd, he have unlimited powers! <half-joke xD> Yes, we can quote also Peter Parker aka Spider-man from the movie or from the comics: “With great power comes great responsibility”, hyhy <3
    Why I’m stressing is that Gaara had always some angles on that thingy from behind by Kishi-sama
    Reference from part 1: 1, 2, 3 and part 2, especially this awesome cover: 4

Gaara Team Sand after clicking

Yesssss! Finally! After 172 <pure mathematic xd> chapters, over three years of waiting, Gaara and his brother and sister are back! <..maybe in action also, we will see! xD> <I’m not counting the color double-page cover from 420 chap>. Owww, finally my all-time favourite character is back – from the moment the Kage Summit was to be appointed by the Raikage we all knew, that Gaara will be back, even if only for that meeting. But I didn’t thought Kishi-sama will even bother to show, how team Sand departs from Suna xP That’s quite a shOck with the capital letter “O” for me xD First of all, the biggest panel with our tercet from Suna is.. awesome! I’m speechless – as always fanservice with the best art from Kishi-sama *x* <actually here I would compare the fanservice stuff with some other shonen manga’s like Bleach and OP, but OP is in class of it’s own, and Bleach .. yeah, lately Kubo seems to do fanservice on a great scale and in big numbers, and it feels to me, like.. yes, fanservice in B. is boring for me, it’s too much of that lately :x But nevermind that xd> And what’s more, our trio <or maybe duo> has some new outfits or sth like that, hyhy xD
    Temari – I’m starting with the most beautiful, the most sexy, and the most intelligent woman in Narutoverse <for me of course> xD What strikes me is the new outfit – man, I just love this design, it’s like ‘back in the game’ of sexiness in Temari character *x* I’m comparing this outfit with the first and ‘last’ we saw in the first arc of part 2: this one. Yeah, it maybe featured some mature in the character of Temari, maybe in some comparison with part 1 outfits, but.. yes, Temari loosened her sexapil. It just didn’t suit her in my opinion; was good, but that’s all. And here we have new design revealing much more – quite reminds me of the best outfit which he had – the first one shown in the manga: sexy. Now look and compare: it’s back to the roots by Kishi-sama, and one hell of a plus! I just want Temari in such clothes, hyhy xD What she retained from her “old” costume from arc 1 in part 2 is that “glove” thingy on the hands, which is quite cool <like with Sasuke case>. And mini, mhmmm *x* And those high shoes <3 What I find interesting is the scroll put on the back ala Jiraiya or Naruto Sage style. She doesn’t carry anymore her fan, but has a scroll – to me it seems, that she has something more up her sleeve, maybe.. 2 fans? <joke> And that small fan in right hand – looks climatic to her <I know it seems as fan fiction, but I would love to see how she starts her battle by doing sth with that small fan to “touch” her opponent with the small wind xD>. What’s more, I think that the upper part of new outfit is probably similar to her cloth from the end of part 1 <of course under the material>, like some mix between cloth 1 and cloth 2 from part 1. And like always, she’s calm, collected, and has confidence in herself by answering “we know, we know” of someone saying, that villagers are counting on her and her brother.
    Kankurou – the second one is the biggest of the three, he’s smexy <lol>, and the most unusual whenever you see him xd Looking at the outfit – nothing practically changed from the 1 arc of part2: dark. Besides the ‘improvement’ of the material belt, as well as some bandages on the revealing parts of the black costume: on hands and on legs. Apart from that, as always, new painting on the face <he just loves this stuff – It’s Maybelline>. Nothing special comes to my mind, when I see it, besides the Zorro theme But it seems he will have some fight, if the “new mechanisms” thingy is true and not only for the fanservice and such stuff. He says: “Really, though, does Gaara even need protecting?” which actually made me smile. This attitude of his reminds me of him from part 1, as always, from the Chuunin exam arcs and Konoha invasion arc, where about Gaara he could only say: powerful, powerful, etc. <even if he wasn’t xd> In the reinforcement “act” at the end of part 1 he hasn’t got a chance to talk like that, and in the 1 arc of part 2 actually he didn’t say anything about Gaara being “powerful”, he was just “not himself” and he was showing, how he cares about his little brother. And after those traumatic things, we have ol’good Kankurou, with the attitude which some of us like him: “yeah, Gaara is so much powerful, that he can defeat anyone, kill anyone, protect anyone, can do anything, whatever, etc”. This is my primary thought. The second one is that Kishi-sama because of that assumes to us, that Gaara still is the strongest in the village <yeah, he’s kage, but..>. And I like that attitude of Kankurou and that sentence because of those two things <ok, I don’t pay shit to Kankurou, I only pay to Gaara and his abilities xP>.
    Btw2. Is it just me, or after seeing one of the greatest abilities in the puppeteers thingy because of Akasuna no Sasori and Chiyo, Kankurou looks now cheap in his assortments? If Kishi wants to give him fight, it should be something which we didn’t saw before <and I can’t imagine what could it be in puppetry – Sasori was ‘the man’ in that xD>.
    And finally, the true and only – Sabaku no Gaara <or is it Kazekage no Gaara now? xP> - Nothing in the outfit changed, the ol’good matrix style is back, which probably most of us, fans of Gaara, loved in the beginning of part 2, when he showed his battle outfit before Deidara: Matrix style Yeah, it looks like Kishi-sama finally decided to give Gaara “the one and only” outfit for him, and that would be this costume <”I’m loving it”>. After the cover of chap. 420 I thought: it would be awesome, if Gaara reappeared with that matrix costume, without further changes, like always Kishi did. And again, Kishi made my day.. made my future <lol> xD I don’t know if it’s true or not <it doesn’t matter actually>, but on wikipedia it says, that:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Kishimoto cites The Matrix, one of his favorite movies, as an inspiration for Gaara's new costume, and he considers it to be his favorite costume of the three siblings
    If it’s true, than anyone who had/has reference with The Matrix movie was right, hyhy xD And I agree with Kishi on that it’s the best outfit of the siblings, and add my personal opinion: it’s one of the best in Naruto <yeah, Matrix movie has hell of an impact on me xD>.
    I like, how Gaara is “pressured” by all those ‘things’ which he has on himself: not including the gourd, he has some belts with some containers for something, he has his official Kazekage outfit for the Kage Summit, he has some scarf.. yeah, he looks like some porter or something. Actually when I first saw spoiler pic, I had in my mind the reference to one of the old covers with Gaara from part 1, mostly this one: 81. If you ask me, similar theme xP And he says “goodbye for the moment” – as a true leader to the rest villagers *x*
    Ok, not much to say about the design of Gaara, besides maybe <but it’s really looking into too much xd> Gaara has more “flabby” hair – but as I said, I’m probably looking too much into it
    So the ex-‘Suna Psycho’ <reference to the “American Psycho” movie> is heading to the Kage Summit. I would like to see, how Gaara will handle the issues tackled there, because I think that firstly we will have some insight into this conversation, and later on Sasuke will break conversations of the kage for his own goals <that’s my prediction, if you ask me xd>. What I wanted before, after hearing about the kage summit back in ch.417 or so, was that I want Gaara to participate in conversations <and that was all>. Now, my appetite is bigger, and I would love to see him fighting someone <whatever who would it be>. Because I would like to see again fantastic panels of him using sand, protecting himself, using Sabaku kyu and such. Because even without the demon, after looking at him I have this feeling whenever I saw him in the manga of the so-called “darrrrkneeeessss”: 1, 2, 3, 4.

And that “automatic defense” of his.. which is supposed to be Shukaku.. or is supposed to be “curse” of his mother.. I want to know, if he has it or not <yes, I’m with those who believe it’s the “hate-curse” thingy from mother rather than from Shukaku. Why? After seeing the programmable Amaterasu in Sasuke’s eye by Itachi.. “impossible is nothing” in Narutoverse xP> But I don’t want to dwell into it as well – maybe we will see in the near future.

And here is my theory, which I wrote ages ago <it’s just theory of mine, you don’t need to read it>; it’s about the powers of Gaara after extracting the bijuu – actually about his charka capacity. You know: “Whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… stranger” by the Joker <again> from “The Dark Knight” movie <but here it can be as well the original meaning “stronger”, hyhy xD>:
    Spoiler: My simple theory show

If You have any complaints, critique or You even want to write, what needs improvement in my reviews <even though I will not write again if Gaara will be in the chap, it’s not my style xd> just please feel free and post it here! Thx for all those, who will read it, hyhy <3<3

Btw3. FUN: Why Gaara = Matrix (theme)? Here:
    Spoiler: Gaara = Matrix style show

btw4. Placing those all stuff in bb codes is just.. man, I know how the person feels using that too much : (
    Last edited by juUnior; September 08, 2009 at 02:43 PM.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

2. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto ch.453 by jr.

Ouch from two pages you managed to write more than what I wrote on a whole CHAPTER!!!

It was a nice read and now I know your fan boyism over Gaara of the desert

thanks for the promotion
    Last edited by -Ren Boy-; June 28, 2009 at 07:42 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

You were longed to see Gaara again, I enjoy reading your review

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

how can he control the sand without bijuu? the third kazekage invented the iron sand technique because sand control is bound to the ichibi jinchuuriki. plothole!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Black Lagoon's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belisar View Post
    how can he control the sand without bijuu? the third kazekage invented the iron sand technique because sand control is bound to the ichibi jinchuuriki. plothole!
    I think the role of Ichibi is provide Gaara with a mass of Chakra

Sig Credit : Shinsatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    In terms of pure intelligence and mental capacity the title belongs to Itachi. The guy could make a cat bark if he wanted to, and do so without his Sharingan.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Thx guys! xD

Quote Originally Posted by -Ren Boy-
    It was a nice read and now I know your fan boyism over Gaara of the desert
    Yeah, fanboism is a great word xDXD kyaaaa <haha>

Quote Originally Posted by -Ren Boy-
    thanks for the promotion
    np

Quote Originally Posted by black lagoon
    You were longed to see Gaara again, I enjoy reading your review
    Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Belisar
    how can he control the sand without bijuu?
    Quote Originally Posted by black lagoon
    I think the role of Ichibi is provide Gaara with a mass of Chakra
    Actually I agree with black lagoon, but till now we're not sure, if Ichibi provided the skills of manipulating sand to Gaara, or not. My guess, as I wrote earlier, is that Ichibi gave/teached/something like that xd, Gaara to manipulate the sand, and after learning that ability Gaara didn't need to rely on the bijuu. So after extracting Shukaku from him, if the theory is allright, he would still manipulate the sand without any obstacles. Furthermore:
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisar
    the third kazekage invented the iron sand technique because sand control is bound to the ichibi jinchuuriki. plothole!
    Actually we can't say it's a plothole until it will be solved by Kishi ^^ Some time ago I would say the same, but right now I believe that it's because of "learning" the ability from the demon. If Sandaime Kazekage was able to learn sth from the jinchuuriki host, why would be not possible to a host learn sth from the demon? xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply