Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Road 117) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    chaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaoschaos!!!
    Now you're just flattering me
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Well, back on topic, in this chapter it sure looks like he changed his mind when he saw that Tsubasa was crying.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the secret to keeping a player you're not satisfied with on the pitch in a game of epic importance and one which you're losing - a soft heart for tears.
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 117-118) Discussions and Predictions

"when", not "because" Anyway that was just to give something to discuss before releasing chapter 118.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

..Which is great.

I was about to do the chaoschaos thing It seminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog somehow..I forgot why...oldie days huh

Anyway, is Rivaul's shot something like the tiger shot? A strong one with no effects?
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    ..Which is great.

I was about to do the chaoschaos thing It seminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog somehow..I forgot why...oldie days huh
    Because of the Chao and Chaos Emeralds?^^

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    Anyway, is Rivaul's shot something like the tiger shot? A strong one with no effects?
    I suppose we'll see it in the next chapter.

I'm excited to see how the game turns out now that Rivaul AND Tsubasa are participating. The first play to confuse their markers was wonderful.

Thanks Shinji and all those, who distributed

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god yes..the emeralds..omg..am i getting that old?

I guess Rivaul wants to score quickly before his pain awakes or something like that.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The Golden Hawk Shot reminds me of 3 shoots: the Hayabusa Shoot, the Dragon Shoot and the Golden Eagle Shot.
    Because the hawk is somewhat similar to a peregrine falcon or an eagle, and it's golden >_> But also because Rivaul has strong legs and loins (hayabusa and eagle needs that too), but I'd guess that this shoot is stronger with the addition of his strong upper body. Also, he seems to put all of his body weight into the shoot by rotating his whole body, just like the Dragon Shoot.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn you shinji giving spoilers.. (just kidding)

Well straight away Tsubasa gives the lead to Rivaul and Rivaul is scoring already.. nice turn of the events.. lets see what Natu has to say about this..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

If a simple switch can cause Rivaul score on one attempt w/o Callusis (or whatever) able to tip it even a glance, then WTF for RM defense. 4 DF an none able to double markup 2 player, means no use player. Where is Robecaro?? Sleeping I assume (if this was to happen).

Yes, there Tsubasa, Rivaul & Trezega. But 4 DF and 2 CDM means 2 DF on 1 Attacker.
    Last edited by "~Mail~"; July 01, 2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Robecaro should go mark them on the right and leave the left side wide open for attacks, that's very wise

A reminder: Semon and Luis Enpoli, Offensive mid fielders on the sides, Grandios, volante, meaning he can overlap...
    2 men on 1 man wasn't their tactic to begin with, and it would still be an utter failure anyway, even if Rivaul didn't get in...

Trezega??? Never mind, I guess we're not reading the same manga after all

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, I forget his name lar shinji.. I always mixed-up real life player name. Luikal.. My bad..

Semon and Luis can also still be marked by Fago and Natu. And Marientes can still help the defense. Its not that the ST/CF must stay up all the time. Remember that RM is not on 4-2(CDM)-2(RM/CM)-2(CF/ST) (variation) formation not 4-1(CDM)-2(RM/LM)-1(Natu)-2 formation.

Only Grandios that helps in attack (from what we have seen). Grandios, Payol and Almeija never have we seem them helping in the attack (yet). So, its still balance.
    Last edited by "~Mail~"; July 01, 2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, very balanced indeed. Rail alone against Grandios, Gonzales, Almieja, Payol and Rechard. Sure win.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

If u're playing real football, no teams will attack with all players unless they are desperate and the time is running out. Even then, 2 players will always stay at the back to defend. If the GK attack, 3 will stay. If you push everyone on the front, then u're not playing football but village game ball (bola style kampung in malay language).

Oh yeah, Robecaro staying in the central defense (dragging the left to the center, not all to the right)

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Did I ever said that all the players should attack?

You're saying that madrid should defend with almost all of their players, leaving no room at all for offense, which means it isn't balanced at all, with a defensive system that Madrid never used so far, with no proof that it'll work.

Balance is for all phases of the game, not these particular minutes you're seeing.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, this is just to prove those whom aren't familiar with football strategies how a play is done plus on chapter 118 just show it.

1. Wing back @ LD/RD will move to the middle of the opposite site when the ball are attack on their opposite direction.

2. FW nowadays always tries to help in defense in the side not the middle. Only a CF will help the central line.

3. This is a professional football, even TOTAL FOOTBALL means helping in the attack but not ALL will stay at the opponent side (which will leave them expose in the back).

4. In 118, only Flavio and Salgado are going to clash while Blueno is still marking Rivaul (yes, he's beginning to strech far away), so where is Makalelo? He's a CDM and he always stay either at the central defensive middie or marking Luikal. So, there is one more CD - Ivangel. He should help in controlling the central defense.

Please shinji, if you don't know about how a position player is played in this situation, then don't argue with the strategy.

This is a common defense for RMadrid as they attack in flow not counter attack (well, not much counter attack). When attack, the position are returned as natural.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If you can't understand that in this manga, all the players of R Madrid doesn't have the god speed impulse to instantly adapt themselves to the very fast switch they were confronted with (even real life players doesn't have that kind of fast reaction quite frankly), then I think it's better to leave the matter here...

Please mail, don't act like a "I know everything better than everyone about soccer". I don't think you're a famous coach, player, soccer author or anything near that...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast