Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-122-Millennium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kurz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

man can someone make an anime of that last attack in chp 120? hahaha
    awesommeeee~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

i will try.....hehe

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

I've probably said this a billion times already, but I wish we could still see the movie of the Toyota Tobira commercial...
    A road to 2002 manga version of Tsubasa breaking through players in a very dynamic way, with side steps, a roulette, a jump... ending with an overhead... It was so great...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm such a fool for not saving it up when I had the chance to. I just didn't think Toyota would take it down eventually.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SantaBla View Post
    I'm such a fool for not saving it up when I had the chance to. I just didn't think Toyota would take it down eventually.
    at least guys u have seen it ,i havn't seen it once.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

but I don't even remember it, that was like 4 years back.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I still have a pretty clear memory of it thanks to the wallpaper.
    Aw, now I'm depressed >_>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

Chapter 121 summary: Tsubasa and Rivaul are awesome. Naturezza has the "never give up spirit" and "the stronger the opponent, the more fun I have" attitude. So he's awesome too
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 117-118-119-120-121-Millenium Dream) Discussions and Predictions

It seems that Natu knows more of Rivaul than Tsubasa did on their 1st encounter. But, a combi of Riv-Tsu weren't anticipated by someone whose already known both of the offender which is unwarranted. At least put little extra fight (that Natu will lose but with dignity for someone whom seem to anticipated almost everything).

One thing 4 sure, are Blueno dumb or what. Leaving open space for Rivaul roam free without hint of offside trap and making Tsubasa to do anything with the follow up.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop insulting the characters... 'Cause your absolutely wrong, even if Blueno went up, no offside was possible since Rivaul was running from behind the defenders when Tsubasa send his pass.
    Blueno did an excellent job into marking Rivaul, following his fast move, being even in the power duel, and being ready to block his overhead...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

That the problem. If he was marking Rivaul, then where was he before that? Until inside the box and then marking him, that like do-or-die mission. The duel was great, but the pre movement was not.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

You're thinking that Blueno is marking Rivaul because of chapter 118, but that's just in case Rivaul is a forward, and Rivaul isn't a forward here.

Blueno does the job of a Libero here, he's the last man standing between the defense line and the goal keeper, and if you know soccer as much as you say, you should know that the libero's job isn't to mark enemy attackers, his job is to analyze the development of plays and close down gaps in the defense.

If Blueno went to recklessly mark Rivaul before Tsubasa's pass, then, he'd have just let a big gap for Tsubasa to breakthrough on his own.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that RM will score another goal, by the number 0.

By the way, I still can not download chapter 119. From the release day till now, I tried many times but ...

Quote Quote:
    The requested URL http://download98.mediafire.com/zgtj...od/road119.rar was not found on this server.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, forgot my prediction:
    Naturezza tries to stop the Rivaul - Tsubasa combi, but fails (either alone or with the help of his teammates) and Barca ties the score. Naturezza then shows his awesomeness and gives Real the lead again, thanks to a goal created by teamwork. Barca then equalize again thanks to Rivaul, but he gets his injury reawakened and has to leave the field or simply can't help in anything than defense. Finally, Tsubasa wins a confrontation with Naturezza and scores the winning goal in the last minute of extra-time, quite possibly because Real have put all their effort to score the winning goal and break the Nou Camp curse and their trust that Naturezza can stop Tsubasa doesn't pay off.
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to read roads 119.. i seem cant DL this chapter although i have no prob with 120-121.
    Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast