Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 365 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jetliguy View Post
    I'd like to see the Vaizards go all out and see just how powerful they are.

Lol if they did that and just all went bankai, in all the confusion Aizen could just Shunpown the pillars, and then go "I M l33t" While the Vizards all have blank eyes and dropped jaws xD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Izkity's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Lol if they did that and just all went bankai, in all the confusion Aizen could just Shunpown the pillars, and then go "I M l33t" While the Vizards all have blank eyes and dropped jaws xD
    Stark could have done that already with his Cero gun of awesomeness xD But that kinda kills the plot...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the latest translation the best, because at first I thought it was Shinji asking Yama if he dropped the grudge, not the other way around. Though both ways would sort of make sense...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the latest translation the best, because at first I thought it was Shinji asking Yama if he dropped the grudge, not the other way around. Though both ways would sort of make sense...
    Haha, I can imagine Yama-jii like PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE because he's screwed if they still have a grudge... xD
    Last edited by Izkity; July 09, 2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The double was in place 9 years after Urahara was made captain, the Illusion was ripped when he was just made captain xD

Btw, can we stop talking about fillers =(
    Its annoying to think about them, especially the one with Amagai, because he could of wrecked all of SS.
    ummm dude thats NOT a filler, incase u don't know a FILLER is something in the ANIME that allows for the strory to not get close to the manga so the Pendulum arc is not i repeat NOT a FILLER since it was in the original Manga. hope i helped u out lol

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    ummm dude thats NOT a filler, incase u don't know a FILLER is something in the ANIME that allows for the strory to not get close to the manga so the Pendulum arc is not i repeat NOT a FILLER since it was in the original Manga. hope i helped u out lol
    If you noticed (which you didn't), i was addressing two things...first the illusion, and then the other people who were talking about fillers, specifically the Amagai one.

Quote Originally Posted by Izkity View Post
    Haha, I can imagine Yama-jii like PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE because he's screwed if they still have a grudge... xD
    Psh they were already screwed xD
    Last edited by Zatono; July 09, 2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member patz's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

How come I didn't see anything mention about 1st division VC in the latest spoiler script?

When people talked about Yama was scrwed. I think he isn't completely screwed. He knew there still are Urahara, Yoruichi, and others who could come help. He just didn't expect Vizards to show up.
    Last edited by patz; July 09, 2009 at 10:55 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hajialibaig's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Yamamoto should go Bankai already and WTF-PWN everyone. Why kiss the Vaizard's asses...lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patz View Post
    How come I didn't see anything mention about 1st division VC in the latest spoiler script?
    Oh damn you're right...NOOOO I refuse for the 1st division VC to not be Aizens one and only minor weakness! (Seeing that he might be blind)

Quote Originally Posted by hajialibaig View Post
    Damn, Yamamoto should go Bankai already and WTF-PWN everyone. Why kiss the Vaizard's asses...lol
    Because Aizen is there. That's the reason!
    Last edited by Zatono; July 09, 2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patz View Post
    Looks like those parts were fake and the spoiler writers were just having a bit of fun.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Aizen is there. That's the reason!
    Could Yama-jii pwn all the Vaizards at once when they're in Hollow form, though? Ignoring Aizen?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    what's this "second stage" thing about the vaizards? the ban kai thing doesn't make a difference, when you become augmented by the hougyoku, you original powers become non-existence and you become pretty much a new type of being with stronger powers.

whether you were originally a "captain" or "vice captain" makes no difference. perfect example of this would be hiyori, who took the longest to obtain her control over her hollow out of all of them and shows that she is probably the strongest next to ichigo. i'm still saying ichigo is the most powerful out of all the vaizards, too.

aizen is not going to bother fighting when he still has plenty of followers to fight in his place. wonderweiss could probably take on two fighters by himself before going into his resurrecion form.
    lol thats a joke right? Ichigo is NO WHERE NEAR being stronger than all the Vizards and heres proof
    1.Bankai Ichigo got OWNED by 1 arm Grimmjow and it wasn't untill he wen't Bankai+Mask that he got the upper hand.
    2.know Shinji was toying with Grimmjow before he even put on he Hollows mask but when he did he COMPLETELY dominated no problem.
    know here's how it goes based on the FACTS i just layed out,
    Shinji+Holows mask=Ichigo +Hollows mask+bankai so Ichigo is not stronger than all the vizards and i'm guessing the Captain Vizards are around Shinji's level so yea.
    but he will eventually become stronger and thats a gurantee a promise u.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol thats a joke right? Ichigo is NO WHERE NEAR being stronger than all the Vizards and heres proof
    1.Bankai Ichigo got OWNED by 1 arm Grimmjow and it wasn't untill he wen't Bankai+Mask that he got the upper hand.
    No, he put his mask on immediately, but yeah, bankai Ichigo probably woulda still lost.

2.know Shinji was toying with Grimmjow before he even put on he Hollows mask but when he did he COMPLETELY dominated no problem.

know here's how it goes based on the FACTS i just layed out,
    Shinji+Holows mask=Ichigo +Hollows mask+bankai so Ichigo is not stronger than all the vizards and i'm guessing the Captain Vizards are around Shinji's level so yea.
    but he will eventually become stronger and thats a gurantee a promise u.
    All Shinji did was dodge once though...but the other captains should be around his level, and of course Ichigo is gonna get stronger lol

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ermm.. this week spoiler/chapter don't have any extreme action just to greet and put a mask, but still consider fantastic. So, it's clear the vizards will fight all Aizen soldier. Looks like aizen have two enemies, Shinigami and Vizards (oh i forget it's 4 enemies actually including Human and Quincy)! What do you want to do now aizen-sama? Imagine if all vizards and all shinigami use bankai at once... wow i don't know what will happen to aizen n co......unless the espada have second released and WW's is VL.....
    Last edited by espadaboyzz; July 09, 2009 at 11:18 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
    The last we saw of Nel was her leaning against a rock, murmuring Nnoitra's name after he died. And, no, she didn't die either.
    once and for all this is what nel is doing:

Well, it looks like Yachiru is about to meet Nel soon according the the recent volume 19 chapter sketches

here it is:

Spoiler: What happend with Nel and Ken-chan (Vol 39 sketches) show

pretty funny. what a duo those two will make.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Things I want to see in Bleach:
    1-Grimmjow to pull a Vegeta and come out of nowhere and nail Yammy on the head.
    2-Isshin to when he finnaly appears, do it by saying "Good Morning Ichigo" and finnaly nailing Ichigo like theres no tommorow and scaring everyone to death. 3-Orihime to come out of her shell and show her true power
    Last edited by Revolation; July 09, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

16. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast