Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1879

Thread: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    Though yeah Togashi's got it good, and arguably you could say he earned it.
    Isn't that the whole point? It's not like Togashi, Miura or others were "slackers" from the beginning, if you want to go as far as calling them so. They earned it because their past series (or past chapters, like in Miura's case) were just that good. A mangaka has a pretty harsh schedule anyway, I understand why Togashi, etc. don't want to go with it anymore. Heck, they probably have enough money so they actually could stop working completely if they wanted to. As a fan it's indeed annoying but it's not like we're all saints who say "Hey, I will just continue to work hard every day even though I seriously don't need to. It's for the fans!".

Today's society points the finger at you pretty easily, despite not behaving any better in a lot of cases. Before you start accusing someone because of something, you should always think about what you would do in his/her case and/or if you could do it any better. I'm not sure what I would do in Togashi's case but I definitely would play with the thought of doing the same thing he does. Bitching about a mangaka going on hiatus over and over again is plain annoying at this point because (at least from the cases I know) their reasons are understandable. It's sad and annoying from a fans perspective, I feel the same, but if you try to look at it from the mangakas point of view it makes sense.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Isn't that the whole point? It's not like Togashi, Miura or others were "slackers" from the beginning, if you want to go as far as calling them so. They earned it because their past series (or past chapters, like in Miura's case) were just that good. A mangaka has a pretty harsh schedule anyway, I understand why Togashi, etc. don't want to go with it anymore. Heck, they probably have enough money so they actually could stop working completely if they wanted to. As a fan it's indeed annoying but it's not like we're all saints who say "Hey, I will just continue to work hard every day even though I seriously don't need to. It's for the fans!".

Today's society points the finger at you pretty easily, despite not behaving any better in a lot of cases. Before you start accusing someone because of something, you should always think about what you would do in his/her case and/or if you could do it any better. I'm not sure what I would do in Togashi's case but I definitely would play with the thought of doing the same thing he does. Bitching about a mangaka going on hiatus over and over again is plain annoying at this point because (at least from the cases I know) their reasons are understandable. It's sad and annoying from a fans perspective, I feel the same, but if you try to look at it from the mangakas point of view it makes sense.
    I agree with all of this, but I just want to point out that again I'm not criticizing Togashi as much as I am curious how others around him feel. The Oda quote suggests there's at least a little unrest, but for the most part people feel that Togashi deserves his schedule, and that's fine. I write too, and I know I would want time to relax and recharge so It's only fair if Togashi wants the time that he gets it.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    During his last serialization, some of the later chapters looked more like rough drafts than finished manga. He did switch to more of a slightly sketchier style during the last arc, but most of the chapters looked like finished product. It really happened suddenly too. Chapter 325 looked amazing, chapter 326 looked like it had been drawn on a cocktail napkin.
    Indeed 326 may have deserved some redrawing, I had more 327 in mind which I find interesting this way.
    I'm not a big fanatic of Togashi but what I don't understand is why he has acquired all this hate and bad reputation on himself when what he did is quite common in the manga industry. Look at that table of the Morning. Half of the series published don't have a weekly schedule. And Hunter x Hunter fans are not in that bad a situation, they are almost ensured to have one or two volumes per year. French or English readers are far from being that lucky for many series.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner m3loo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its more like other mangakas don´t want to get a shit storm if they say something bad about him, I can completely understand that. also what I see as a problem is that if more popular mangakas start doing the same, I mean what if lets say ODA Eiichiro and the naruto author starts doing that? if you allow it for someone then you will also have it to allow it to others that are really popular.

again I am not trying to bash any author, I don´t even read HXH or Berserk so it doesn´t effect me, just saying that in my opinion what the author of HXH is doing is not ok, again I am not bashing or anything. also woudn´t it have been better for him if it was a monthly manga that has like 30 pages each month?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    I agree with all of this, but I just want to point out that again I'm not criticizing Togashi as much as I am curious how others around him feel. The Oda quote suggests there's at least a little unrest, but for the most part people feel that Togashi deserves his schedule, and that's fine. I write too, and I know I would want time to relax and recharge so It's only fair if Togashi wants the time that he gets it.
    I forgot to mention that this is just my general opinion, it wasn't my intention to criticize you as I got your intention.
    If there's anyone who's allowed to criticize Togashi, it's guys like Oda who've massive success/popularity and still go with the harsh schedule. Makes you appreciate their effort a lot more, knowing that they could probably go the same way as him. I understand if Oda questions Togashi being a "true mangaka" but we have to accept the fact that not everyone loves his own work that much or wants to continue because of the fans. I understand both sides, so I won't complain.

I don't think it's a discouragement towards newcomers and guys who are only decently (or even less) popular. If anything, it might be a motivation for the mostly diligent mangakas. Togashi's example shows what you can achieve if you deliver quality. Like I said, he earned that right by working hard. Obviously it's another thing if others would go the same way as him, there's a good chance some think "I wouldn't go the same route" but I doubt they feel bitter towards him as there's an understandable reason why he's allowed to do as he wants.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by m3loo View Post
    I think its more like other mangakas don´t want to get a shit storm if they say something bad about him, I can completely understand that. also what I see as a problem is that if more popular mangakas start doing the same, I mean what if lets say ODA Eiichiro and the naruto author starts doing that? if you allow it for someone then you will also have it to allow it to others that are really popular.

again I am not trying to bash any author, I don´t even read HXH or Berserk so it doesn´t effect me, just saying that in my opinion what the author of HXH is doing is not ok, again I am not bashing or anything. also woudn´t it have been better for him if it was a monthly manga that has like 30 pages each month?
    Actually that does make sense that the others just don't want to start stuff I guess. Though as many have said, HXH is a flagstaff of WSJ, so they probably won't switch it to a monthly mag.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I forgot to mention that this is just my general opinion, it wasn't my intention to criticize you as I got your intention.
    If there's anyone who's allowed to criticize Togashi, it's guys like Oda who've massive success/popularity and still go with the harsh schedule. Makes you appreciate their effort a lot more, knowing that they could probably go the same way as him. I understand if Oda questions Togashi being a "true mangaka" but we have to accept the fact that not everyone loves his own work that much or wants to continue because of the fans. I understand both sides, so I won't complain.

I don't think it's a discouragement towards newcomers and guys who are only decently (or even less) popular. If anything, it might be a motivation for the mostly diligent mangakas. Togashi's example shows what you can achieve if you deliver quality. Like I said, he earned that right by working hard. Obviously it's another thing if others would go the same way as him, there's a good chance some think "I wouldn't go the same route" but I doubt they feel bitter towards him as there's an understandable reason why he's allowed to do as he wants.
    Objectively it depends on how one wants to take it I suppose. Some might see it as an incentive to work hard to achieve a status and leverage that Togashi has, while others might be like 'Dude, I just got cancelled again despite putting all of this effort into my work, while that Togashi guy just skates by on sketches!' I said it before that he treats manga more as a hobby than a job, and I don't mean that in a negative way. Some people just love doing it, and don't mind the rigorous schedule. Oda may be right in being a little harsh, (if he was in fact referring to Togashi....gotta go with reasonable doubt here.) and fans have a right to be annoyed, but HXH is well written (and on occasion), well illustrated. If it means we'll have to wait a bit more between releases to keep up a standard, then so be it I think.

My original point was just musing out loud that it must be pretty interesting to be a mangaka in Japan (or anywhere), and note Togashi's success. Do they envy him? Do they respect him? Do they loathe him? We won't really know I think, unless more guys like Oda insinuate their feelings.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What i really dislike about Togashis behavior is not necessarily that he takes breaks, just the way how he does it. Coming back once in a while every two years to make a handful of chapters, which many can only be called sketches is a really ridiculous way. The wrong one is entirely the reader themselves, who could just stop buying it or protest against it. As long as they keep buying the volumes with raising sells, then he will do it that way till he dies. I don't think that the people buying his works because of the great quality in art, more likely because they want to finish what they started. The fact that they don't get annoyed is really due his incredible writing skills.

I just think that there are two ways to satisfy both fractions. He could either let his series end in the shortest possible way and make once in a while spin-offs, movies and whatever or draw the chapter before and let them release them only after he finished his arc. that way he wouldn't need to draw sloppy scenes and could as long as he wants, but its probably in the interest of jump that he produces more rather than achieve a high drawing quality.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    What i really dislike about Togashis behavior is not necessarily that he takes breaks, just the way how he does it. Coming back once in a while every two years to make a handful of chapters, which many can only be called sketches is a really ridiculous way. The wrong one is entirely the reader themselves, who could just stop buying it or protest against it. As long as they keep buying the volumes with raising sells, then he will do it that way till he dies. I don't think that the people buying his works because of the great quality in art, more likely because they want to finish what they started. The fact that they don't get annoyed is really due his incredible writing skills.

I just think that there are two ways to satisfy both fractions. He could either let his series end in the shortest possible way and make once in a while spin-offs, movies and whatever or draw the chapter before and let them release them only after he finished his arc. that way he wouldn't need to draw sloppy scenes and could as long as he wants, but its probably in the interest of jump that he produces more rather than achieve a high drawing quality.
    That's the whole point though. And keep in mind that the majority of people who buy HxH tankoubons don't follow WSJ week to week like people online do. It's way more convenient for us. I don't read HxH, but if I only cared about buying the volumes, I'm not going to buy the magazine weekly. The HxH fan in Japan sees advertisements for when the books are released and they buy them. It's just like any person following a favorite author in any other country.

I will acknowledge that hardcore fans probably get word that the series is back, or see it on the cover and then will buy those issues. But HxH sells enough that most people who buy them probably just wait for the couple volumes they get a year.

I've been dealing with Berserk for years now and I doubt anyone drops HxH or Berserk because of the schedule. This is also the only reason why Miura and Togashi have the arrangements they have with their publishers - because they put out quality material (I acknowledge there's a clear difference between the two products, don't get me wrong). People interested in a series are at the mercy of the creator.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    He doesn't come back "once in a while" or every two years. He has released at least twenty chapters a year, every year, since 2008. Last year he released thirty new chapters. No more than five contained rough, unfinished looking art. The vast majority were spectacular, among the best looking he has ever done. It has been less than a year since he last went on hiatus. He should be back in the spring, late March or early April.

Protest what? I love Hunter x Hunter, it's one of my favorite manga. I look forward to new chapters. Why wouldn't I want to read it? His breaks are part of the deal. Despite what you make think, no one considers him antagonistic towards his fans.

Quote Quote:
    This I don't understand. What factions? What second group must he satisfy? Since the new anime started, HxH may be more popular than ever. The last two books have already sold a million copies each.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Indeed 326 may have deserved some redrawing, I had more 327 in mind which I find interesting this way.
    I'm not a big fanatic of Togashi but what I don't understand is why he has acquired all this hate and bad reputation on himself when what he did is quite common in the manga industry. Look at that table of the Morning. Half of the series published don't have a weekly schedule. And Hunter x Hunter fans are not in that bad a situation, they are almost ensured to have one or two volumes per year. French or English readers are far from being that lucky for many series.
    There were a few poorly drawn chapters, three or four iirc. The rest of the arc was very well drawn, some of the best art work in the series. 327 was one of the better chapters. It was kind of jarring to see. He did the same thing during the transition from Greed Island to Chimera Ants, right before he started taking this breaks. I'm a really big fan of HxH and Level E, a very underrated manga that I highly recommend. I've still never tried YuYu.

I think so much more hate is directed towards Togashi because of how well known HxH is. Many online fans do not even seem aware this is relatively common. No one seems to make any connection between HxH and Berserk, the other manga well known among international fans for taking long, regular breaks.

Morning is a little different. I think that is their way of ensuring they can add new series while rarely canceling anything. Evening does the same thing. A bi-monthly magazine, but most of the series are released monthly.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 25, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I think so much more hate is directed towards Togashi because of how well known HxH is. Many online fans do not even seem aware this is relatively common. No one seems to make any connection between HxH and Berserk, the other manga well known among international fans for taking long, regular breaks.
    I don't know about that. I think when someone tries to compare the two series for this reason, Togashi gets more hate because of the lack of consistency in art quality. Conversely, it's quite the opposite in Berserk as it never looks like it's been drawn with a ball-point pen.

But I guess you could say the trade-off in this scenario is that Berserk readers get less content per year than HxH readers do. At least, that has been the case in the pass year or so. Berserk usually has one new volume per year, whereas HxH has had three in a calendar year before, a 1.5 year gap with nothing, but seems to be on target for two volumes a year from now on. There's just more consistency all around. But this isn't me speaking on the quality of anything other than the art mind you, and it wouldn't stop me from reading it at some point in the future.
    Last edited by xi0; January 25, 2013 at 02:58 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

My understanding is that special schedules for a serie is more a thing of seinen magazines. The young jump also has several while shonen magazine (even from Kodansha) have only one or two at most.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    My understanding is that special schedules for a serie is more a thing of seinen magazines. The young jump also has several while shonen magazine (even from Kodansha) have only one or two at most.
    That's true. Now that you mention it I can't think of any other shounen that take extended breaks, like HxH. ShoMag and Sunday will give manga more breaks than Jump, but never anything like what HxH gets. Young Jump has Real, one of the most extreme examples I can think of. Inoue only releases six chapters a year, in a weekly magazine.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 25, 2013 at 02:06 AM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well for Jump I think there is another famous serie in a similar case : Cobra. For Magazine, I think the Kindaishi cases are released this way, although they can be considered independent series.
    Last edited by k-dom; January 26, 2013 at 04:32 AM.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kewl0210's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of those cases you're mentioning, with Inoue-sensei and Fukumoto-sensei, they have weird schedules because they do several series. So they take breaks to work on another series. Tsuruta Kenji is another one. Togashi likely writes at his own pace so he can do everything the way he wants without rushing and still having time to enjoy his life/family while maintaining his level of quality story-wise. He HAS been a mangaka since like 1989 or so. And constantly in weekly magazines.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

January 21th ~ January 27nd (Credits for Negative Syndicate)

01. Kimi ni Todoke #18 (473,368 / 473,368)
    02. Giant Killing #26 (179,928 / 179,928)
    03. Silver Spoon #6 (170,365 / 584,662)
    04. Zetsuen no Tempest #8 (108,673 / 108,673)
    05. Angel Heart 2nd Season #5 (67,398 / 105,083)
    06. Mei-chan no Shitsuji #20 (53,180 / 53,180)
    07. Hajime no Ippo #102 (52,664 / 157,520)
    08. Suki-tte Ii na yo #10 (50,706 / 310,545)
    09. Hana ni Kedamono #9 (45,446 / 45,446)
    10. President Kosaku Shima #14 (42,256 / 42,256)
    11. Switch Girl!! #21 (41,934 / 41,934)
    12. Usotsuki Lily #10 (40,178 / 40,178)
    13. Hayate the Combat Butler #35 (39,645 / 92,479)
    14. Shura no Mon #8 (39,442 / 123,201)
    15. From Five to Nine #6 (36,948 / 36,948)
    16. Hayate the Combat Butler Limited Edition #35 (36,901 / 86,379)
    17. Dengeki Daisy #13 (36,112 / 36,112)
    18. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun #11 (35,353 / 258,012)
    19. A Bride's Story #5 (34,879 / 253,486)
    20. Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei #2 (34,736 / 34,736)
    21. Cooking Papa #122 (29,144 / 29,144)
    22. Kimi no Iru Machi #21 (28,567 / 83,721)
    23. Itsudemo Otenki Kibun #6 (28,382 / 60,253)
    24. Naruto #63 (28,081 / 1,025,294)
    25. Pocket Monsters Special #43 (28,042 / 28,042)
    26. Omo ni Naitemasu #9 (27,800 / 27,800)
    27. Assassination Classroom #2 (26,470 / 467,538)
    28. Sgt. Frog #24 (26,261 / 26,261)
    29. Zettai Karen Children #33 (25,916 / 62,714)
    30. Tokyo Ghoul #6 (25,063 / 54,527)
    31. Hunter X Hunter #32 (24,706 / 1,028,124)
    32. Yakushiji Ryōko no Kaiki Jikenbo (23,660 / 23,660)
    33. Clover trèfle #1 (23,641 / 23,641)
    34. Ao no Exorcist #10 (23,557 / 724,957)
    35. Natsume's Book of Friends #15 (23,397 / 431,241)
    36. Otomen #18 (23,286 / 49,020)
    37. Gingitsune #8 (22,361 / 49,701)
    38. Otomen #17 (22,329 / 47,113)
    39. Dimension W 3 (21,626 / 21,626)
    40. Gate: Jietai Kareno Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri #2 (21,272 / 21,272)
    41. Kurogane no Linebarrels #21 (20,788 / 49,332)
    42. Hajimari no Niina #4 (20,775 / 46,798)
    43. Hyouka #3 (20,697 / 20,697)
    44. Assassination Classroom #1 (20,586 / 575,952)
    45. Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura #12 (20,509 / 75,156)
    46. Again!! #7 (20,202 / 62,645)
    47. RIN-NE #15 (19,558 / 43,211)
    48. Shin Kidō Senki Gundam W Endless Waltz: Haisha-tachi no Eikō #4 (19,430 / 19,430)
    49. Gundam EXA #4 (18,025 / 18,025)
    50. Haigakura #6 (17,991 / 17,991)

---------- Post added February 06, 2013 at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was January 30, 2013 at 05:56 PM ----------

January 28th ~ February 3rd (Credits for Negative Syndicate)

01. Kimi ni Todoke #18 (290,488 / 763,856)
    02. Giant Killing #26 (61,546 / 241,474)
    03. Gin no Saji #6 (54,159 / 638,821)
    04. Mahou-ka Koukou no Rettousei #2 (53,650 / 88,386)
    05. Mei-chan no Shitsuji #20 (46,915 / 100,095)
    06. Switch Girl!! #21 (43,554 / 85,488)
    07. Hana ni Kedamono #9 (38,489 / 83,935)
    08. 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made #6 (36,953 / 73,901)
    09. Tajuu Jinkaku Tantei Psycho #18 (35,999)
    10. Swan -Hakuchou- Moscouw-hen #3 (35,485 / 40,600)
    11. Usotsuki Lily #10 (34,897 / 75,075)
    12. Zetsuen no Tempest #8 (34,578 / 143,251)
    13. Dengeki Daisy #13 (31,270 / 67,382)
    14. Clover Trefle #1 (28,141 / 51,782)
    15. Drug & Drop #1 (28,026)
    16. Sakamoto Desuka? #1 (27,858 / 47,911)
    17. Sukitte Iinayo。#10 (27,806 / 338,351)
    18. Last Inning #36 (27,367)
    19. Dragon Jam #7 (24,447)
    20. Pocket Monster Special #43 (24,221 / 52,263)
    21. Youkoso, Uchi wa Uchi Limited Edition (24,052)
    22. Yuureitou #4 (23,371)
    23. Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai #1 (22,669)
    24. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu #2 (20,250 / 487,788)
    25. Keroro Gunsou #24 (20,220 / 46,481)
    26. Hajime no Ippo #102 (20,177 / 177,697)
    27. Kimi Youbi Tetsudou Shoujo Manga #2 (20,155)
    28. Naruto #63 (19,747 / 1,045,041)
    29. Angel Heart 2nd Season #5 (19,657 / 124,740)
    30. Haigakura #6 (19,335 / 37,326)
    31. Shachou Shima Kousaku #14 (19,067 / 61,323)
    32. Kono S o, Miyo! Kupido no Itazura #13 (18,302)
    33. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun #11 (18,092 / 276,104)
    34. Fate/Zero #5 (17,992)
    35. Kagerou Days Official Anthology Comic -Upper- (16,406 / 28,099)
    36. Shiki no Zenjitsu (16,263 / 257,898)
    37. Hyouka #3 (16,127 / 36,824)
    38. Ao no Exorcist #10 (16,115 / 741,072)
    39. Kurosagi Shitai Takuhaibin #17 (16,086)
    40. Ansatsu Kyoshitsu #1 (16,049 / 592,001)
    41. Dimension W #3 (15,908 / 37,534)
    42. Bambiiino! Secondo #13 (15,372)
    43. Hunter×Hunter #32 (15,322 / 1,043,446)
    44. Ojousama wa Oyomesama。#17 (15,240 / 32,168)
    45. Nawa ga Nakutemo Daijoubu (15,174)
    46. Otoyomegatari #5 (15,064 / 268,550)
    47. One Piece #68 (15,030 / 2,835,127)
    48. Terra Formars #1 (14,574 / 294,888)
    49. Shura no Mon Dai Ni Mon #8 (14,354 / 137,555)
    50. Terra Formars #2 (14,256 / 278,738)

18. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast