Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The World Ends With You Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The World Ends With You Discussion

A thread to discuss Team Jupiters amazing DS game The World Ends With You.

Whether it's to discuss the storyline,characters or to ask a question about those extremely pesky Pins and how in the world they evolve do it here.

Quick Note: If your going to talk about the storyline put it in spoilers. The story is pretty amazing and most people won't want it ruined.
    Last edited by Onomatopoeia; June 24, 2009 at 09:31 PM.

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The World Ends With You Discussion

This is one frigging' sweet game. Looks can get far, and this one has one of most awesome overall style in video games ever. I really love how the japanese youngster/street culture stands out, and hasn't even been westernzided is US/EU versions.

Looks goods, sound good too, and story is really fresh. Only flaw is that the gaming method was bit hard to get when first played. I even pushed the game a way for few months after first try. But when you get the method, it works fine. Though at times it feels like random swishing on the touch screen, instead of actual stratetic action.

Anyways, I'd rate it 9/10. The style of the game is just so cool.

New Reply