Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Where in Impel Down would you throw them?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member El-Thor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where in Impel Down would you throw them?

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What knowledge of the marines could smoker have? He is barely a mid ranked officer isn't he? I don't think he is aware of anything so vital he'd be sent all the way to level 6 just for that. Once he reaches rear admiral or vice admiral he'd probably be more in the loop....
    For one, Smoker knows that the govn't covered up the events in Alabasta. If word were to get out about Croc's actions and the SHs saving the kingdom, trouble would start a brewin'.

Despite Smoker's rank, he is very smart and I'm sure he is knowledgeable about SOME of the secrets within the Ranks. In chapter 212 he also eludes that some Marines ranked "much higher than him" have as much power as him. So if knowing some Marine secrets isn't enough, he's also plenty strong

Devil Fruits I want to see in OP : Tako Tako no Mi : Model Giant Octopus | Mythical Zoan : Model Griffin

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El-Thor View Post
    I would put Hancock in Sadi Chans personal quarters.... for interrogation
    I agree. Great suggestion, El-Thor.

There's only two people worthy, badass and powerful enough of having their own prison "level" in Impel Down; those two individuals are 1) Monkey D. Dragon and 2) Enel.

Then again, it would've been amusing to see Enel & Croco-boy share one of those cage cells together lol. hahaha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think that is entirely the case with level 6. IMO bounties and strength have a big part in the decision of putting them there, not just whether they want to keep the prisoners a secret or the prisoners have vital information of things. Take jimbei.... He had no special knowledge of anything, he was thrown into level 6 because he was a shichibukai and he was strong. I think people who are infamous enough are by default sent to level six while ordinary criminals or rookies would end up in levels 1-5. I don't think WB would be kept in level 5 at all, that'd be stupid IMO. WB is brutally strong, freezing temperatures probably won't face him and altogether probably can't even be contained in level 5.
    Yes, I forget Crocodile Jinbei. Whitebears surely would be in Level 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpKnives View Post
    My guess is you have to be strong to be level 6 or the torture would just kill you.
    I think they do not torture to kill, but just to leave the prisoner inapt to escape.

Let's say, if Coby and Garp were in Level 6, their torture would not be the same. Garp torture would be 100x worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShiroPhoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I would put that bastard in level 6 for what he done...
    Shichibukai level 6
    Dragon... Well, i would create a whole new level just for him Level 7 XD
    Enel Level 5 or 6
    Lucci level 5
    Spandam Level 1 ( No... Even in level 1 he would die XD )
    I have to agree with all of these except maybe lucci but the dragon thing is so true. Also people are really underestimating the characters in one piece, anyone from the shichibukai are an instant level 6 regardless of weapons or anything else, these are some of the strongest pirates in the world (of course nothing to yonkou but still). On the subject of roger you can't say that just because crocus was a doctor on his ship he wouldn't go to level 6, don't forget that the WG killed a bunch of babies just in case they were rogers. This is my opinion:

Yonkou: Dig deeper and make a level 7
    Rayleigh: Level 6
    Marco: Level 6 (Fought on par with all 3 admirals)
    Ace: Level 6
    Jozu: Level 6 ( Was fighting on equal ground with aokiji until distracted)
    Vista: Level 6 (this is for all commanders up to 6 then the rest mabye level 5)
    Ivankov: Level 6 (Impel down made a mistake with putting him in level 5, he literally turned it into a paradise)
    Captain Kuro: Level 1
    Mr.5: Level 1
    Ussop: Level 3 (regardless of weapons has a high bounty and an incredible amount of endurance)
    Wapol: Level 1 (can't eat kairoseki)

“ I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever...!!! ”

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

based on buggy, mr 3 and bon clay though, I don't think lower level prisoners are given kairoseki cuffs. I get the impression the levels themselves are made so that prisoners cannot escape even if they use their abilities. For instance, there is no way buggy could have escaped from the bulgori. Mr 3 would have been murdered by animals in his level even with his abilities apparently. Mr 2 did not have than an easy time in his level. I agree in that ivankov was underestimated though.

I don't think ussop will make it to level 3 though. Without his weapon his only skill is to take remarkable amounts of punishment. I think he'd get level 1 but he's got a chance in hell of getting up to level 2.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

You're doing it wrong, lvl6 is not a matter of power, is a matter of knowledge...
    Its the eternel hell, the place meant for persons to waste there the rest of their lives, so that they can't say a thing to the outside world...
    So a really strong person, stronger than WB himself, but that wasn't reknown and did not have any knowledge of the world, would be put in lvl 5...
    The same as Robin would be insta lvl6 without any knowledge...
    Ouka Shichibukais have knowledges about battle tech's that can't be sent back to the world, so they will be locked in eternel hell!

What I'm trying to say is that only until lvl 5 is a matter of power, after that is a matter of influence and knowledge...

So Luffy who is a STRONG ROOKIE that beat Crocodile, got sent to lvl5 while Crocodile himself was at lvl6!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets be honest.... Luffy would never be left in Impel Down.

He'd be executed as soon as possible to show what happens to those who oppose the WG, specially him being Dragon's Son.... insta dead from the Admiral /whoever who caught him, rather than risk him escaping or being freed by his friends.

but I guess...

Luffy - Level 6, he'd be made to disappear
    Zorro - Level 5
    Robin - Level 6 - the conditions don't seem that harsh in 6, you pretty much seem to just sit there unless that guard comes in and beats you
    Franky - Level 5 Minimum, after destroying VegaPunks Lab and all those world treasures, he's screwed :P
    Sanji - Level 5 .... Heat Hell would be nothing to him, he would be good at avoiding blades, he's starved before. I guess the freezing hell would be where he goes as fitting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Turtle Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    You're doing it wrong, lvl6 is not a matter of power, is a matter of knowledge...
    Its the eternel hell, the place meant for persons to waste there the rest of their lives, so that they can't say a thing to the outside world...
    So a really strong person, stronger than WB himself, but that wasn't reknown and did not have any knowledge of the world, would be put in lvl 5...
    The same as Robin would be insta lvl6 without any knowledge...
    Ouka Shichibukais have knowledges about battle tech's that can't be sent back to the world, so they will be locked in eternel hell!

What I'm trying to say is that only until lvl 5 is a matter of power, after that is a matter of influence and knowledge...

So Luffy who is a STRONG ROOKIE that beat Crocodile, got sent to lvl5 while Crocodile himself was at lvl6!
    i think knowledge does play a role to what level they go to, but i think it's a part for all of the levels.

knowledge + power = strength

I'd say most people on level 6 are strong, that giant looks really dumb... i doubt he is that knowledgeable, can't really speak for the rest of the people blackbeard got out of the floor.

But there's a reason that he went to level 6 instead of 5.
    He even made them fight each other to see who he'd set free to join his crew instead of giving them some test to see how much they knew.
    He went to level six to find strong people for his crew, because level six is where the strongest people are, it's not a complicated system.
    Luffy went to level 5 cause he's weak, level 6 people are beasts. Crocodile could be an insane beast if it wasn't so easy to hit him.
    I think logia = automatically level 6

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Where in Impel Down would you throw them?

hmm my list
    Luffy- level 6
    zoro-level 5
    sanji- level 5
    black beard-level 6
    robin-level 3
    ussop-level 3
    franky-level 4
    whitebeard- level...you know what ...i don't even want this guy in my prison..shit!
    nami/chopper- level 2
    brook- level 1
    kidd-level 6
    killer- level 5
    hawkin- hmm....there's something about this guy...i don't trust him one bit (builds a level 7) -level 7
    shanks....-level 7
    garp-....oh hell no....(builds a whole new prison for him) seriously...i think garp is a major powerhouse...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Robin would automatically go Level 6, theres like no question about that. Shes deemed far too dangerous for WG anyway - but she'd probably get executed straightaway instead...

Sanji...4 or 5 I'd say. Zoro I'd say 5.

Does seastone limit ones power or just devil fruit power? I don't even know whether Garp would be able to be kept within haha

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Mostly beheaded days after they have been captured as long as they are recognized as SH if they reach the level of Rogers

but ATM, as far as the level goes down to 5, it is based on bounty except for nico robin who will go down to level 6 as I agree to what they have said.
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think

Luffy-level 5 (Luffy's strong and has attacked important places and all, but he never is aggressive unless his crewmates/nakama are harmed
    Zoro+Sanji=level 5
    Franky/Robin/brooke=4
    Nami/Ussop=3
    Chopper=level1 (They dont know much about him)
    Now, id say
    Luffy=Level6
    Zoro+Sanji=6
    Franky/Brooke/Robin=5 or 6
    Ussop/Nami/Chopper=5

And for non crew members, ummm Supernovas=lev.5 (Bonney may get lev. 6 considering the fact that she has a history with WG), BB=Lev.6, Marco=Lev.6, Shichibukai=Lev.6. Arlong, lev. 2, Buggy, 1, Kuro, 1, etc.... and Smoker, either 5 or 6 (hes a logia) Coby, i think 4, Garp, 6 WB?= Down in the Calm Belt itself, still in chains XD Garp cant get out, not cuz seastone negates ur power completely, but cuz its also hella strong. It is stronger than diamond and im sure Garp couldnt get away. But i do think it also negates haki otherwise it wouldnt matter
    Last edited by Bobbina; October 18, 2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7