Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Most "Out of Left Field" Theory you can think of!

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most "Out of Left Field" Theory you can think of!

Sasuke will discover that Itachi's disease it's passed down in the familly and he also got it from his father so he has only 1 month of life.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Menma and Sora have some role in the final arc
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can recall we haven't had "Izanami" as technique in Naruto yet. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
    So here it comes:
    Madara isn't the real Madara, but another Uchiha who used an incredible genjutsu on himself to inherit the personality and power of the true Uchiha Madara by altering the reality of oneself. It's similar to Izanagi (altering the reality for oneself) but it happens to be permanent (since it's not as strong as to revert death or something like that). Still it uses up your sharingans, but since "our" Madara has a fine little collection of countless sharingans, he managed to deal with it. He implanted the most useful eye he had at that time, which is Obito's right eye.
    (Note: I don't care very much for the "right side is crushed" theories. If the force would have been hard enough to squash the eye at that moment, Obito would have died an instant death. You can take "ruptured lungs" as a hint.)

Anyway, this would explain why Madara is "still" alive despite not looking worse than Sandaime in 60 years from now + why we haven't seen his EMS yet + why I always get the feeling that his eye and Kakashi's are related!

Something else? Yeah!
    His motives are random reasons of butthurtness similar to Pain/Sasuke/[insert random emo]. Maybe they're similar over-the-top like Pain's and similar egoistic like Sasuke's. Maybe he was a nameless Uchiha member who just felt oppressed by Konoha a bit sooner than the rest of the clan.

Since he had to be an Uchiha, I'd suggest he had started his operations way long before the Kyuubi attack, by implanting Obito's eye. Then he tried to use kyuubi against konoha, and failed hard on controlling it, although everything else he did went like just as planned.
    This is why he ceased to attack at the very moment his biggest obstacle (Yondaime) just disappeared (cause he got scared, and frustrated)! He chose to wait for an ingenious sharingan user like Itachi (... or Sasuke ...) to manipulate him into taking control over the kyuubi. Simply because he can't do it himself.

By the time he waited, he met Pain and got him to read the stone tablet. When he found out about the Juubi he thought "sweeet" and just extended his plan.

But wait, why did he turn into Madara in first place?
    Maybe "he" (whoever he was) thought about transforming into the ancient hardcore leader of his hardcore clan (Uchiha's way of thinking) to take revenge on Konoha, but without realizing the full consequences of his jutsu. Or maybe he knew about the personality consequences and did it anyway being too hardcore (Uchiha thinking), but just didn't know about the "going-blind-afterwards" consequence.

Let's sum it up:
    [x] unfair yet to be mentioned sharingan doujutsu
    [x] egoistic, over the top emo motive
    [x] serious miscalculation of abilities and consequences of their usage
    [x] creation of a huge mess by taking actions according to the motives mentioned above
    [x] increasing the range of the original plan to a crazy extend and turning into an even bigger threat as a result

Damn, he could be Sasuke's clone ... but let's better stop at this point.
    Last edited by Raimaru; April 05, 2010 at 05:18 PM.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura's clan is a spy clan, and they're infiltrated in Konoha using their KKG of having a 2nd personality to evade the mind readers. When their 2nd personality returns, they're pretty much better ninjas, and their real intentions come out. However, their first personality doesn't know about it, as they're slaves to their hidden character.

7. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tengou's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto will use Edo Tensei to pit Yondaime against Naruto.

I mean seriously, this just has to happen.

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner safame's Avatar
    Country
    Qatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tengou View Post
    Kabuto will use Edo Tensei to pit Yondaime against Naruto.

I mean seriously, this just has to happen.

But you need his soul right ? Wasn't it sealed with 9tails' half chakra within the death god ?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by safame View Post
    But you need his soul right ? Wasn't it sealed with 9tails' half chakra within the death god ?
    Edo tensei will take the soul out of the reaper's belly, as well as the other half of Kyuubi's chakra.
    Seriously, this is a over the left fiel thread, so everything we post is definitly going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tengou's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we're talking about the Death God anyway, here's my next one.

Madara will use Shiki Fuujin or some kind of other Death Pact to rip the kyuubi's other half out of the Death God's stomach to make Naruto complete, probably at the cost of some other poor sod's soul. Reconstructing the Juubi out of all its constituent 'pieces' requires the kyuubi to be whole after all, and until such time as it is, Naruto will provide a convenient container.

New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10