Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What became of that exiled ghost?

OK, first of all I find your art is great. I like the realistic works and your style is really cool!
    Haven't seen you around here on the forum tbh, what are you modding?
    What kind of music do you listen to?

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdiuy View Post
    ^ Nice. *high five* we both like One Piece as our #1. Oh and that drawing was really nice.
    I'm a sucker when it comes to manga cause i don't really read much mangas. I think mainly its because i can't appreciate humour in manga, so i can't really suggest any manga to you. Well other then Samurai X and death note ,since you didn't mention here so i assume either you finished it or you didn't read it. Flame of Recca too, though i watched the anime instead of reading the manga.
    High Five indeed!

I have seen the Samurai X and Death Note animes... but not the mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    OK, first of all I find your art is great. I like the realistic works and your style is really cool!
    Haven't seen you around here on the forum tbh, what are you modding?
    What kind of music do you listen to?
    Thank you for the compliments!

I spent a long time lurking on this website and then one day decided to partake in the discussions on the Reborn threads and soon after that they modded me for the Reborn section!

I make comments here and there on other sections... but Naruto, Bleach and One Piece your comments tend to get lost in the oceans of other comments, so I usually stick to commenting in the smaller mangas (ex. Reborn, Fairy Tale and Psyren)

I like all kinds of music really... but not the extremes of any. If that makes sense.

But if I had to choose a genre, it would be Rock. (ex. Muse, BRMC, Queens of the Stone Age... ect.)

Although I am a big Redman and Methodman fan as well... anything hip-hop, not gangsta gangsta.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdiuy View Post
    Actually the guy in the avatar is the lead character in Persona 3. You're the 2nd person who said that it looks like Hibari. I first got it from a friend on MSN who said that the character was Hibari.She supposedly got the avatar after she googled Hibari. After looking at it after having it i realised that it wasn't Hibari. It was untill i saw someone with the same character as his avatar then i asked that person who the the character was. And thus that's how i knew it was the lead character from Persona 3. Its kind of ironic huh.
    *Jumps in the conversation*
    I know the guy in your avatar is the lead in Persona 3 the moment i saw it. I am quite a gamer girl, and i played P3 some time ago

I saw your deviantart, Ghost-san. I like your gallery =D

Are you currently working in the creative industry?

P.S. i want to recommend Ouran High Host Club, it is super hilarious. You can start with the anime if you want to. The anime is a very good interpretation of the manga. Some of the humour are even funnier in the anime. I will recommend the Japansed dub rather than the English dub though...

I absolutely recommend Claymore and Vagabond =D
    Vagabond is too awesome. Claymore has the most beautiful and badass girls ever...
    Last edited by R4n; November 17, 2009 at 02:05 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReanaCamellia View Post
    I saw your deviantart, Ghost-san. I like your gallery =D

Are you currently working in the creative industry?
    Thank you very much... I am not really in the creative industry, I would like to be, but it is not easy! I got my BA in Commercial Art - Illustration, but it is like trying to be a movie star... your are competing against ALOT of other people for good art jobs.

I have currently applied for the JET program this year and I am hoping to get in. Cause I have always wanted to visit/live in Japan and the other Asian countries. It gets boring staying in America...

So right now I just do art in my spare time.

and... Thank you for your recommendations as well I will give those a look!
    Last edited by ghostexiled; November 18, 2009 at 04:41 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

I only read the introduction of the JET programme, sounds interesting (eventhough i actually don't really know what it is about). Hope you get in, good luck

One way to promote your works is... to enter competitions, i guess =D

Osamu Tezuka is amazing. I know some of his works are published in English (i forget the publisher). Buddha by Tezuka is one of the most mind blowing manga i have ever read, most of the mangas i had read pale in comparison to it. (in my opinion)... ok, i think i recommend too many mangas already.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your good luck casting!

The JET program is a program set up by the Japanese government in which they have countries that are first language English speaking, spend a year or more in Japan teaching English to the Japanese public schools.

It is a way to live abroad for a while and get cultured.

I would enter contests.... but I am really lazy and very good at procrastination, unless I have a real motivator going for me. It is something that I am trying to work on...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello ghostexiled!

What are some of your likes & dislikes?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo JinbeiDMaster!

You're hitting me with the broad stroke here, huh?

hrmmm...

Likes: art, manga, anime, all kinds of music, movies, open mindedness, sense of humor, steak, sleeping, daydreaming, thinking to much and some other things that I can't think of at the moment.

Dislikes: politics, close-mindedness, the extreme sides of any music genres, haters, brussel sprouts, unnecessary loud things, getting older and being sleepy.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; December 07, 2009 at 09:04 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I like steaks as well hahaha

Are you done with your christmas shopping?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Ghost Budddy!

Never been here before. Hope all is good in life. Whats your favorite past time activity?

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprise attack!

Boy, I haven't talked to you in a while. ^^; How have you been, ghostie? Are you working on any new pieces these days? And since I recall that you're a QOTSA fan, have you heard the new album from Them Crooked Vultures? What'd you think of it?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JinbeiDMaster View Post
    I like steaks as well hahaha

Are you done with your christmas shopping?
    I am lucky really in the regards that I have a small family and since we have no children to appease for the Christmas, we don't exchange gifts anymore. We just get together for a nice family Christmas dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Hello Ghost Budddy!

Never been here before. Hope all is good in life. Whats your favorite past time activity?
    Well Welcome! Welcome!

Life is as good as it can get at the moment... trying to find a job since I got laid off about 2 months. But I am hoping that I can accepted into program that I recently applied for, which will allow me to travel to Japan and teach English. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, favorite past time (at the moment) is watching a crap load of movies and trying to get some new art done. I am also in the middle of playing "Assassin's Creed 2". So right now I am just bumming around!

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    Surprise attack!

Boy, I haven't talked to you in a while. ^^; How have you been, ghostie? Are you working on any new pieces these days? And since I recall that you're a QOTSA fan, have you heard the new album from Them Crooked Vultures? What'd you think of it?
    Woah! you just broke my hip with that surprise attack!

It has been awhile, hasn't it? I have been trying to get more involved on here... I just don't where all the action is going down the most on here, other than me making sure my section doesn't explode!

I am doing great... just hating this midwestern winter going on here now... and like I mentioned looking for a jorb.

I am actually in the process of finishing a piece that I have been working on for a week now. should be done in the next couple of days.

No I did not hear about that side band the lead singer was doing... I will have to check it out! Lately, I have been listening to Goldfrapp and Massive Attack... good stuff to listen too when I am working on art.

Just listened to "Them Crooked Vultures" and I am digging it! Thanks for telling me about it IGTG!
    Last edited by ghostexiled; December 09, 2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    Woah! you just broke my hip with that surprise attack!
    Sorry! Got carried away. How about a nice, gentle hug this time?

Quote Quote:
    I am doing great... just hating this midwestern winter going on here now... and like I mentioned looking for a jorb.
    Ugh, tell me about this weather! I got shipped out to one of the far north suburbs to work tonight and had to drive both ways in this crappy slush we've got going on right now. Luckily it was just for one day, but still not fun.

But I shouldn't complain. I'm really sorry to hear about your job situation. It'll all work out in the end, though, I'm sure. Good luck with your search and your applications to that program in Japan. That sounds like a really cool opportunity!
    Quote Quote:
    I am actually in the process of finishing a piece that I have been working on for a week now. should be done in the next couple of days.
    Sweet! Can't wait to see it.

Quote Quote:
    Just listened to "Them Crooked Vultures" and I am digging it! Thanks for telling me about it IGTG!
    Hey, no prob. Glad you like it. ^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry! Got carried away. How about a nice, gentle hug this time?
    Thanks... my old body just can't handle things it use to be able too!

But I shouldn't complain. I'm really sorry to hear about your job situation. It'll all work out in the end, though, I'm sure. Good luck with your search and your applications to that program in Japan. That sounds like a really cool opportunity!
    No biggie... I was not really loving the job that much... the only thing is not having that money there. Thanks for the luck wishing! Yeah I have been wanting to do the program for about 5 years... so I finally decided to give it a shot! It is really competitive, so I need all the luck I can get!

Sweet! Can't wait to see it.
    It might be uploaded tomorrow! Also, follow the link in my sig to vote on what fanart I should do next!

Hey, no prob. Glad you like it. ^^
    I do... it is a very nice!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mushashi's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i really find your art and renders amazing, your sigg jumped out at me 0.0 keep up the good work its awsome

New Reply
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast