Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,003 of 2003

Thread: What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BulaNe's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

It's been few months since I finished reading Kekkaishi and I didn't pick anything new for quite some time. Somehow I stumbled upon Japanzai group's site and picked quite a few for reading

most notably Hotel (the volume)... these were really brilliant stories and really touching
    Sun-Ken Rock - really love this one, the comedy parts especially I'm glad it didn't turn out as brutal as Wolf-Guy did and I don't really mind the lack of firearms... who cares when you have a baseball bat... overall I like Boichi's work except those freaking long lines about food... and maybe too much of panties
    and I've read some ecchi stuff

today I've picked up Higanjima out of curiousity but it will probably be too scary for me
    Last edited by BulaNe; January 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you liked Hotel give Raqiya a try. Chapter 1 is newly scanlated by Kotonoha, one of my favorite groups. Raquiya is also by Boichi and closer in style to Hotel than Sun Ken Rock.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I finished Hideout a suspense/horror manga by the artist of Rainbow. Very different from most horror manga, having more in common with Stephen King than Umezu Kazuo or Itoh Junji. A very good title, very fast paced and intense. Definitely worth reading.

Next I am going to read Shibou to Iu Na no Fuku o Kite a manga about anorexia by the mangaka of Saukuran.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I finished reading Akagami no Shirayukihime up to the latest chapter a while ago. It was a lovely journey with the characters and the plot, I hope so much that it would be continued faster from now on. Last night I also read Ai Heya. This josei has a great potential from what I see in the first chapter. It is very unfortunate that the group which worked on its first chapter didn't continue it further.

I am planning to read about Mademoiselle Butterfly tonight. Another shoujo which looks pretty good with positive reviews too.
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Picked up RRR the other day, and I must say... it's an amazing piece of work so far. It reminds me of HSD Kenichi in the sense that, you see the main character actually developing and getting better, but still has his old cowardly self somewhere in him. Even the tragic stuff was kinda unexpected for me so early in the story. I like it, hopefully it can continue being amazing

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Finished reading my first webtoon..."Remnant". Its only 36 chapters...i'd recommend it for anyone who is looking for anything like a cop movie. There has been lots of twists of fates...but since they worked both for and against the good guys i won't complain much. It seems like only the first part ended...i'd be eagerly waiting for the second part to come out.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I started H.E. - The Hunt For Energy a new series by the mangaka of Hotel. Only one chapter is translated but it looks very promising. I am not sure how many chapters are out in Japan but it is still so new that volume 1 has not yet been released.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Started soul eater, finished catching up CoE. Good read, I'm expecting CoE to warp up in the next few years tho but it seems so long
    waiting for the chapters but I guess I'll do it like gantz.
    Finished reading hotel(the one-shot, not volume) that was touching and inspiring

Soul eater seems different from average shounen so far, looking forward to see what SE has to offer.

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134