Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133-134-135-136) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131) Discussions and Predictions

Natureza is totally awesome, even Tsubasa the copy-player is amazed. I like the way how Takahashi makes the transition from Spain to Germany
    Last edited by Haruhi Suzumiya; July 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member "~Mail~"'s Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132) Discussions and Predictions

From the looks of it, every attacker from Barca have the same propability score against Callusias (or whatever). Even Tsubasa have like few chances like Luikal as the SOT is not as much as many previous arc as before. Its better that if RM wants to play safe that they put only 1 attacker as a middie and others back to defense zone. That way, the area will be congested and its harder for Barca to score. Rivaul still dangerous (in CT only btw not the real one ) even if he's injured. He's like the 1st coming of Tsubasa and Tsubasa is his clone. Injuries care less than scoring the penultimate goal.

Aww, after reading chap 132, it seems that after long that we thought that Roberto will be bias towards any Brazil player. But now suddenly he become the main supporter and giving Tsuba a boost of self esteem which is kind of unbalance. Yes, he is his prodigy and apprentice, but still. Don't support only Tsuba if you don't support the team he's in. And to think that he was over the fence (berkecuali) for this game.

Well, now that everyone is going back (except those 2 FW Rail n Morientas) to help the defense. Blueno marking Rivaul is one thing, if Tsuba is thoroughly marked by Natu, how on earth that Grandios can pass easily to him. Its like you can pass to him anytime even if he is marked like hell.
    Last edited by "~Mail~"; July 15, 2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132) Discussions and Predictions

I liked the Roberto part really. What makes it more logical for him to support Tsubasa: He coached him since he was a kid, this even refreshed his life after he was desperate, and remember the destiny of the Oozora Tsubasa (Sky Wing) Shoot. There is some kind of big & little brother love between them, while Natureza is just someone he found in the jungle who refused to play for Roberto until the last match of WY then just went to RM.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133) Discussions and Predictions

Really liked Natureza's Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou.
    Liked Luikal's intervention in the header contest. Blueno's little chat with Rivaul was a great moment as well.
    Grandios going up and distracting Natureza was nice, but I *loved* the confrontation between Tsubasa and Natureza. Especially how Natureza comes back on Tsubasa when I thought Tsubasa shook him off with the awesome "Barcelona Roulette".

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    I *loved* the confrontation between Tsubasa and Natureza. Especially how Natureza comes back on Tsubasa when I thought Tsubasa shook him off with the awesome "Barcelona Roulette".
    yeah , i liked this confrontation too ,actually i think it is the best one ever n CT so far from both players ,and i loved that it took much more details ( 1 whole chapter ) and it looks like still there is more to see ....

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133) Discussions and Predictions

Thanks majed

I think the better confrontation is the one in the beginning of the match.
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member majed2000's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    Thanks majed

I think the better confrontation is the one in the beginning of the match.
    yeah ,i liked that 1 too ,but now i felt it was just warmming up for what is comming next n the match.
    beside that i felt it is a little bit boring 2 see two players trying to get the ball by a heading or an overhead or a normal kick ,ending up that the two players are equal or one drfet other using his stringht . we already have seen that like a billion time latly ,and among the entire series of CT. i know that the one u mentioned is much differente ,but the last one was much much more ,and it didn't even finished.

atleast we have seen somthing new from tsubasa and Nat suprised ,then commimg back again to defend ,beside Taka's drawings for Tsubasa's feint ,and Natu defend
    was awesome.
    Last edited by majed2000; July 17, 2009 at 10:08 AM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads 130-131-132-133-134) Discussions and Predictions

That was an unexpected goal >.>;
    Although I'm glad Gonzales showed some more importance in this match other than blocking the shoot earlier in the match. After all, he needs to quit if Barca loses this match. But that doesn't mean Van Saal is safe. He needs a win to stay. Rivaul... looks like he at least will be gone for a while after this match.

At this point, I can safely say Barca will win. Rivaul will need to live up to the expectation to get another goal, but somehow I doubt he'll be the one who scored the last goal. It'll be Tsubasa, with Rivaul playing a really big part in it.

This chapter makes it 10 more chapters to go. If Shinji continues with this rate, we'll have the ending of RT2002 by the next weekend. I feel sad somehow that the series gonna end. But discounting any extras, we'll be getting to Golden 23 soon (which I heard much more realistic story-wise *shrugs* I have no idea if that's true). And Shinji is now pretty much the fastest scanlator around (story progression in scanlation).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bax View Post
    we'll be getting to Golden 23 soon (which I heard much more realistic story-wise *shrugs* I have no idea if that's true). And Shinji is now pretty much the fastest scanlator around (story progression in scanlation).
    Uh for me, RT 2002 is the most realistic one. Golden 23 is more like World Youth and has some surprising twists that you may or may not accept (I can already see some complaints and praise from afar coming in) but it's up to you.

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Are they special technique twists? because that's what I will be happy with..not Volley goals.
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Will think about Golden 23 once it starts getting translated. For now I have a hard time accepting Casillias let that goal in ... I mean, the guy saves everything that isn't Tsubasa or Rivaul's shots and now concedes on a long shot that had little movement that could distract him. When is Wakabayashi gonna let one of those in?!

My above post is only because of the way Wakabayashi is pictured as invincible and other keepers that should have more experience and at least an equal amount of talent can concede in such a simple way. I enjoyed the chapter and the way Gonzalez scored and the fact Tsubasa couldn't really get past Naturezza and had to rely on a teammate again.
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

But discounting any extras, we'll be getting to Golden 23 soon
    Something around 2 volumes of extra, actually. With some of them being hard to translate, even with help.

(which I heard much more realistic story-wise *shrugs* I have no idea if that's true).
    I heard someone say that too... But I think that's false. I mean, I find it great, with good developments, but I don't feel like the story suddenly got "realistic" somehow, especially after Road to 2002.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonzales looks very badass in his panel after scoring ^.^

And nice backpass from Tsubasa

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

chaos_master: if you consider the real Casillas' career, Wakabayashi actually has much more experience than him at this point.
    Remember that Callusias is 18 in the manga, not 28.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kurz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow gonzales scored with a normal long shoot!
    no stirring, no oval shaped ball, no breaking the net..cool!
    hahaha

anyway i read 10 chapters in one go today..totally awesome!

im sure the last goal will be by rivaul!
    hoping for no draw here..
    but imagine Real got 5 away goals..barca is sure to lose next time =.='
    Last edited by kurz; July 17, 2009 at 10:03 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast