Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Pandora Hearts: 19th century or 18th century?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • 19th century

13 35.14%
  • 18th century

5 13.51%
  • Only the author knows it! xD

19 51.35%
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Salamance View Post
    You may be right about the father thing; too bad it left such a bad mark on Oz. And I have no idea about Lasie too. It could be she was part of the circle of friends that Jack and Glen were. Anyways, I always figured that Eliot was the reincarnation of Glen. And when did they say that Glen wanted Gill's body?! I don't remember that!!!
    It was in the last chapter, http://www.onemanga.com/Pandora_Hearts/39/10/ (this page and a few once after it), though it was Alice's story, I think it was the true thing not a lie, and Glen waited exactly 100 years to start doing weird stuff again, but still he planned it with the Barma woman to convince Vincent to open the door of Abyss, wonder why is that...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga is great,the plot and art is amazing. It also carefully balance humor and mystery. Oh, and great news for the newest volume. It breaks 100k mark on the first week when the previous volume need two weeks to even break 80k mark. I'm so glad this is getting more popular not only here but also in Japan.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello. You recommended Pandora Hearts three times, and twice I was disgusted.

Well, you have caught me. I'm on-board the fandom.

I read up to the latest chapter on OM. Very weird and interesting. Jack Vessalius and Gilbert are both my fav chars. I find it good that Oz is getting more detailed. I wonder what is the deal with Glen's chains?
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

For those from Indonesia, Elex Media will release Pandora Hearts starting this or next month. Also, they will release two other GFantasy manga, Kuroshitsuji and Nabari no O. Looks like they just got a deal with GFantasy. Hope more Square Enix manga will be released here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh the mysteries of manga series ^_^ . . .I just realized the next chapter comes out tomorrow ^_^ yay!

And with we will learn more about Oz's father and why he hates him so, and hopefully more about Elliot cause I like Elliot and Reo, though I think Reo(or Leo) seems a little suspicious since we can't really see his face through the glasses so he might be important later on(though I'm not really sure since her seemed so nice to the orphans, most likely since he was there too)

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any news of a Pandora Hearts Raw? I wanna know what happens next!!!

POOR GIL!!! He's already got the Raven in him. I don't want him to be taken over by Glen! DO NOT WANT!!! And poor Vincent. All he wanted was to help his brother who cared for him. He was just too young to realize the extent of the consequences of what he was doing. Wah, I wanna know what happens next!!!!

Edit: Speaking of Pandora Hearts news, Pandora Hearts 40 scanalation by Black Abyss is out!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Heat Salamance; August 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what's happening to Gill now?! he's feeling so much awful pain in his left hand, and this is the second time I guess Break mentions this thing about Gill using his own hands to heart the people he loves most or something......... he was like having something similar to a mental breakdown due to his lost memories coming back but he went all crazy after this meeting with Zai, I feel sorry for him, he had o live with the fact that Zai through Oz to the Abyss and no one believed him....

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gil's probably still in his emotional breakdown state. Very sad life for him. Probably very sad death. But at least there is symmetry.

I really like Eliot. I think Glen somehow passed on to Eliot like Jack to Oz. But the chains were distributed and might wnt to return to Glen. So the Raven chain may be upset with Gilbert?
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Gil has almost a split personality type thing, maybe not a full split personality. Since he always seems nice but sometimes he just wants to kill certain people.

Elliot is most likely the person for Glen since he has those dreams and all and has Glen's sword. The weird thing is why is Elliot having dreams of the past while Oz isn't? And also Oz looks almost exactly like Jack but Elliot looks almost nothing like Glen(other than the thin eyes, and even those aren't fully the same)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe someone triggered Gil's mind to have that urge to kill.
    Anyway, elliot's dreams (and even presence) might help oz against his enemies (or maybe it's gil, the other way around)...

*nuff spec ...i think*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ketorin View Post
    Elliot is most likely the person for Glen since he has those dreams and all and has Glen's sword. The weird thing is why is Elliot having dreams of the past while Oz isn't? And also Oz looks almost exactly like Jack but Elliot looks almost nothing like Glen(other than the thin eyes, and even those aren't fully the same)
    elliot apparently isn't blood-related to glenn, he's just a random container for him, whereas oz is directly blood-related to jack, which explains why they look so alike

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by king_crimson- View Post
    elliot apparently isn't blood-related to glenn, he's just a random container for him, whereas oz is directly blood-related to jack, which explains why they look so alike
    yup, I wonder why choosing Eliot to be his container, because I don't really think that Glen would make any random choice for his new container, I think there's a good reason for that, maybe Eliot is somehow related to this person that Glen wrote the song for?!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The next chapter doesn't come out until September 16-18 (don't remember which)... Wah...

Anyway, it could be that Eliot is related to Lacie, but why would Glen want to inhabit the descendent of his most important person (at least she seems that important)? Maybe Eliot is an intermediate for Glen to use to possess Gil. After all Eliot still has his mind and according to the hodded lady (who I think is Lady Brahma, or however you spell that name. The manga hinted at this.) who spoke with young Vincent, when Glen possess a new body, the process destroys the soul of the person possessed.

And about Gil, I think Bipolar would more fitting. The combination of Vincent's words followed by his talk with Jack and the recurring memories of his past from 100 years ago is messing up Gil's head. He's losing his grip on reality. Poor Gil!

Hey, I just thought about this. You know that Glen had 4 or 5 chains in his body right? (I forget the exact number.) What if each 4 Noble Houses had one of the chains? After all, the Nightray house has the Raven... Actually that's kinda foreboding, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

elliot might just be suited to be glen's new container, is all(as in, he meets certain requirements needed for the possession)

and as for glen's chains, the raven is in possession of gil and the griffon is with zai vessalius...the other 3 have still not appeared yet in the present...

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't remember where exactly, but I think I read that the four Duke houses each one of them possess one of Glen's chains!! each one of these chains represent one door!!

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast