Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pyrolupin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: [NEWCOMER][Josei]07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

What about Mikage do you think he will ever learn to fly or talk?
    maybe capella will heal him or somthin and the brain damage will go away cause i cant see a 2,000 pound dragon following teito on the ground and not flying

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [NEWCOMER][Josei]07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

I think Mikage will learn to talk, but maybe it will just take a little longer than usual for them.

Since we learned that all of the 07 Ghosts are made from Verloren what would happen if Verloren broke free, would the Ghosts disappear back into Verloren.

and just for the heck of here is what Ouka can mean(since I don't know the actual character it is read from i'm not sure)
    ouka Europeanization, Westernization
    ouka imperial influence, assimilation of new territory (I thought this one was interesting considering what they did with Raggs)
    ouka cherry blossom
    ouka forcing down
    ouka glorification, eulogy, song of praise

this is what i found for Teito's name
    teito imperial capital

yes we all must love the DGM it is God (jk i just really love it) I wish I had Allen's card shark skills. . .if you guys like 07 Ghost and DGM go here and look at Pandora Hearts and keep the thread going, it's dieing, it's a really good series, it's my second fave right after DGM

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno about Mikage, as his case is weird to say the least.

Ketorin: Hm, those definitions for Ouka make sense. After all, the other kingdom taking down Raggs was probably maintained under the philosophy (or "glorification") that the Barsburg Empire was removing the amoral. But in the end, it was actually a desire to accumulate more territory and to release Verloren. Ouka was the tool for that, using the Eye of Raphael. She might have even believed that glorification.

I found it interesting how the names in the Empire are generally more Japanese in the royal families, but Raggs was German.

: Currently 07-Ghost has jumped to my #1 favorite because of so many unanswered mysteries. Plus, the bigger themes of church and state are well-done and fascinating. DGM is my second fav, as it has a good deal of unanswered questions. However it has for the moment deviated into the smaller issues, which are a little dull (except for the 14th, I love that bastard.)
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah when I saw the translation for there names I was like, they chose good names for their characters. It suits their actions and all. I like when the names of characters reveal something about them.

Yup thats why DGM Pandora Hearts and 07 Ghost are my favorite manga series since they have so much unanswered questions and the characters are so developed. I like manga that keeps you guessing and when you predict something you come up with so many different predictions (unlike other manga like Bleach I have guessed where that series is going and I was right, the only thing I can thinking of guessing in the series is about Ichigos father) yup those are the best type of manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pyrolupin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think the ghosts will go back into verlorn arent they like clones and also cause they were the one who defeated him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

the 7 ghosts were created from verloren's fragments according to Ayanami, but as for now they have their own personalities, powers and will, I don't think it's gonna be easy for verlorin to collect them back without a good fight, Zehel is a special case somehow since he seems to be in his way to be consumed by.....the darkness?! (can't think of another word!!)....

I wonder why Verlorin killed the Chief of Heaven's daughter...

I want the next chapter already, I got bored of waiting, sigh...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner birleywhirligig's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

What? Which chapter did it say he killed the Chief of Heaven's daughter?

Is that the girl who was shown as his 'true desire'?

If it is something I can protect, then I want to protect it - Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This one: 07 Ghost 11 page 06 . But yes, that chapter showed the Heaven chief's daughter. On that chapter though, Teito's reaction to seeing it is a little weird. Any thoughts?

Well, at least I feel comfortable waiting for the chapters. So many open-ended mysteries.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

his reaction is probably because Verloren is in his body and when he read Verloren it subconsciously showed him where Verloren was kept which was in his body. Like it brought up some of his memories, something like that. . .

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think he was just curious to read about the evil shinigami he heard off before and the mention of the 7 ghosts in there after he knew that Frau is Zehel, maybe...

and yup that girl is the chief of heaven's daughter, though she looks much better in here
    http://www.onemanga.com/07_Ghost/46/13/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait... WOH! That's the chief-in-heaven's DAUGHTER?! I was under the assumption that was Verloren's daughter or something... I need to reread that chapter again... Maybe Verloren was in love with her or something...

I've love the DGM, Pandora Hearts, and 07 Ghost as well! All the plot twist and characters make me happy! Though...Right now my favorite manga is Katekyo Hitman Reborn... Talking about something on a different spectrum, huh? By the way... I'M BACK!!! AND NOT DEAD!!!! Yay for no more tests...
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crime of passion? Perhaps he was offended by her choosing another god over him. That would probably drive Verloren up a tree. Thing is, which one?

Zehel being devoured by his own darkness: I wonder what it is. I like Frau, but he reminds me too much of my older brother!

Tried to read Pandora Hearts, failed. The heroine reminds me to much of my schizoid older sister, and I think bunnies are not meant to be demonic.
    Last edited by earthforge; August 01, 2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Ugh, said sister where I meant brother

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, Verlorin was searching for something like crazy when he got to earth, crazy enough to think that he can go all the way to kill everyone on earth until he finds this thing he's looking for desperately, I think he's looking for this girl again!! just a guess here, but does anyone think that maybe Verloren didn't really kill the chief of heaven's daughter but was accused of committing the crime?! I had this thought after Labrador's speech to Verloren...

about Pandora Hearts, I remember I felt that the start wasn't very encouraging when I first started reading it, but the level of interest increased the more I read and it turned to be something really good ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Edited my post, Frau reminds me of my older BROTHER, not sis.

Given Verloren's expressions, I think he did it. But I believe it's the question of motive and procedure. Perhaps he was searching for her reincarnation to forgive, and went insane from his obsession?

Maybe I'll try it later, but right now it does not look interesting. Also read wiki description, and it still wasn't very interesting for me. Do you have any other suggestions?

How about discussing Pandora Hearts here? *hint hint* ~Nami
    Last edited by Nami; August 02, 2009 at 08:36 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Heat Salamance's Avatar
    Currently in EchoRidge of the Ryuusei no Rockman/Megaman Starforce World
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... I'm so totally confused. I really need to read that chapter again or is it several chapters. When I read the chapter where Ayavaron attacks Laborador, I assumed that Verloren was mad at the chief-of-heaven for taking his daughter away, and so tried to destroy the world, or something... I was really REALLY off.

Hey does anyone know when the next chapter of 07-Ghost comes out?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    There is nothing better from a reader's stand point, than to be completely wrong about what they think will happen.
    Dragons!

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast