Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Create your own Hollow/Menos/Arrancar Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Create your own Hollow/Menos/Arrancar Thread

In response of the the Create youre own Shinigami/Zanpaktou/Vaizard thread, I would like to know what people would imagine themselves being hollows/menos or Arrancar.

While creating youre own hollow please state what kind of fighting style youre hollow uses:
    Zanjutsu
    Reiatsu based
    Sonido
    Some kind of element

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Boagrious's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Question] Create your own Hollow/Menos/Arrancar Thread

If I had the chance, no the honor of being one of this magnificent creatures, I would be a hollow...

Spoiler show
    Why so Serious?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Create your own Hollow/Menos/Arrancar Thread

Here is my input:

A female Arrancar with purple spikey long hair with black highlights in it. She is about 1.70 - 1.75 with a slender figure. And as a finishing detail to prevent her boobs from getting to big she has a cup B. She has a menacing look in her eyes.

Arrancar name: kawaza Kotone (Kotone of the river) (Koto = Harp, Ne = sound)

mask fragment: the fragment of her mask covers her ears and a are connected like a pair of headphones. in the middle of the headphones shaped mask fragment are sound wave markings

sword type: Tachi
    zanpaktou name: la explosión Eco (echo blast)
    fighting style: Long distance fighter.
    fighting style: Prefering to stay at a distance shooting sound waves or cero's in the form of leeches

unreleased state:

A Tachi shaped zanpaktou with on the gaurd with little thunderwaves on it the hilt. The color of the hilt is purple.

The zanpaktou is worn straight on the back and is drawn and ready to make a slice straight through the opponent.
    Ressurrecion: Ensordecen el mundo, la explosión Eco (Deafen the world, Echo blast)
    The long hairs of the arrancar transform in a pair of wings with small holes in them, their size can be changed. The body in engulfed by a white liquid which hardens into the shape of a slender armor looking skin. The arms and legs get covered by small purple plates.

The mask fragment stays the same unlike most hollows.
    The wings make it possible to shoot sound waves.
    Cero is being fired from the mask fragment, 2 small ceros form at the left and right mask fragment and then shoot and come together in front of the arrancar, the weakness about this Cero is obvious.
    Last edited by Richo; May 26, 2010 at 04:46 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tokestu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Create your own Hollow/Menos/Arrancar Thread

Sounds very interesting! I especially like how you described her from color to shape of mask and attack stragedy. I draw custom art from shows like this for fun and she insipred me to test her out on this description. With your permission id like to sketch her and post her up on this thread.

Mine would be a Vizard, Tokestu Aikai (Frozen Death) blue markings on the mask.

New Reply