Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Gamezone

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner virbens's Avatar
    Everywhere you've never been, and everywhere you'll never be
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Gamezone

Here is the plot summary:
    Hideyoshi Takira is a lazy, unathletic,unmotivated, who oddly enough, is Mantiroka Highs valeditorian. Weird, huh? But, he is also a video game genius, easily obtaining the national high score in every game he plays, and is never defeated in a video game match of any kind, making him a worthy adversary to any true gamer, as well as a global legend in the realm of video games. But, his reality isn't as simple. His father Hideyoshi Ken was an ingenious video game designer whose games were that of legendary status. Until, 10 years ago where he disappeared suddenly. So every since that day, Takira has always found solace in video game for in a way it kept him close to his father. At his high school graduation, a mysterious stranger in a red tuxedo wearing a virtual reality helmet knowing of his video game fame hands him a business card, which says false reality gaming inc, Once, he gives his speech he is chastised for always playing video games by a bully, who then says what would his father think, racked with grief he runs to the address which was stated on the business card. Once there he is told he will be a tester for the companies newest virtual reality game, wanting to escape his reality he hastily says yes. Once in the game, he finds he has a special power called "gamezone" . Now in his fight to be number 1 and find clues about his father, he must fight harder than he has ever fought before, with his friends along side him that should be a problem. But, maybe.....escaping reality wasn't his best of ideas.

I can draw pretty well myself, but my style of art does not fit the story, so i'm looking for an artist with a similar art style to eyeshield 21
    Last edited by virbens; July 27, 2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Grammar Error
    Join my One Piece Coloring Group:
    ~The Colored Kaizoku~

To Join Contact us at:
    Our Chatroom
    or
    Our Deviantart

Nos habla espanol
    Vi er flytende høyttalerne i norsk
    On parle français assez bien
    Es parla català i

New Reply