Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Gear by Oh! Great

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 353 Discussion/ 354 Predictions

Yep. Also, Drylick, let me remind you in case you've truly forgotten: it's not about the cores, it's about the access code of the Sky Regalia. Ikki has that one extra line, the ninth line, along with the rest of 28 rune codes, while Sora only has the 28 rune codes but not the ninth line. Don't you remember that that's the main reason why they're fighting?

Spitfire said that both the Storm and Sky Regalia are about "equal' in power right now. Mainly because both of them have all 28 rune codes.
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; April 22, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 354 Discussion

dunno if i can post it here

chapter 354 raw link under spoiler tag

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems interesting.

I like how Ringo is using those Tricks, but hopefully there's an explanation. And since they're basic Tricks of each Road, it better just be that she had enough basic knowledge about each Road. And I also wonder what Ikki said to her in that flashback. And damn, is the manga going to end without Ikki using the Storm Regalia at all?

When are the scanlations coming out?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Seems interesting.

I like how Ringo is using those Tricks, but hopefully there's an explanation. And since they're basic Tricks of each Road, it better just be that she had enough basic knowledge about each Road.
    Kazu pulled off a bunch of tricks he'd never even seen before. Ringo pulling them off is no different then that.
    Last edited by Carnevil; April 23, 2012 at 03:35 PM.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kazu trained using Spitfire's data, though. But yeah, I'm not really that mad about it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheJuanPercent's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Please translate, dopeycheese!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ikki's Words: "You and I aren't gonna use the Regalia."

Sora: "You sonuva . . ."

Ikki: "But I ain't never said that Ringo can't use it <3 !!"

So Tool Toul To's debating over Ikki's plan. Ikki says that Sora already knows that the Storm Regalia is their trump card, so he's gotta think ahead of that, and plans to reveal his ace in the hole - having Ringo don the Storm Regalia - when he pulls out the storm barrier technique. Kururu thinks that with that plan, they can win, but even Ikki knows that it still may not be enough.

Ringo's having trouble using the Storm Regalia, and tries to force herself to keep on going. But then, Ringo starts dwelving into the realm of possiblility and starts bussing out Runs from the Over, Rising, Flame, Fang, along with everyone's believing in her, to create a new wind.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

So she's creating a new "wind," so to speak, by doing this? Basically, it's going to give Ikki the willpower and strength needed to kick Sora's ass? I hope so.

Since they're all Infinity Atmosphere Tricks she's using, though, if she's close enough to Ikki, maybe their "wind" will give him an edge? And I mean actual wind this time, not the metaphorical kind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuanPercent View Post
    Please translate, dopeycheese!
    sorry! i can only translate chinese @.@

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    And damn, is the manga going to end without Ikki using the Storm Regalia at all?
    Let's wait for the final chapter. I have a feeling that OG is trolling again. Like, Ringo will give the Storm to Ikki in the last chapter when all hopes of winning is dim. I have a feeling that Sora would definitely bounce back from this. 3 chapters is still a long one. I just thought of Sora bouncing back big time from this situation because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Kururu thinks that with that plan, they can win, but even Ikki knows that it still may not be enough.
    This are serious words by Ikki. That plan may still not be enough. When the wind starts blowing again, they would be in deep trouble. Sora's wind, is still stronger than Ikki's. By a mile.

By the way, Bagram, should be more powerful than the Storm essentially. Look, Sora has all the 28 rune codes, and has the other 21 codes. Ikki has also all the codes, but he only has 7? cores. So why is the Storm Regalia acting like the Sky Regalia? Accessing tricks of the other roads. Since Bagram could also do that; better than that.

You may say that the Storm is the 9th. But what differs it theoretically from Bagram? Since when you look at it, Bagram has all the edge. In components, physically and logically. So you mean that being the 9th gives you the ability to pull out all the tricks from the other roads? Just because you have the other cores? Bagram also have it! It has more cores than the Storm actually. Help me out. I just thought of it lately.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drylick View Post
    So why is the Storm Regalia acting like the Sky Regalia? Accessing tricks of the other roads.
    Because Ikki was given the Cores of the Rumble, Rising, Flame, and Fang Regalia for the Storm. So naturally it can manipulate the properties of those Roads and run them accordingly.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Because Ikki was given the Cores of the Rumble, Rising, Flame, and Fang Regalia for the Storm. So naturally it can manipulate the properties of those Roads and run them accordingly.
    Uhh, Sora has 21 cores. With the same properties of the other regalias.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Wind Regalia's core was fused with the other 20 cores of the Gravity Children Sora and Nike killed off. Those are cores of "weaker" Regalia, whose Roads were branched off of the main eight (I say that from looking at the diagram of the 28 Regalia branching from the Sky Regalia; it showed 2 Regalia each, branching off from the main eight which are the Wind, Thunder, Rumble, Pledge, Thorn, Gem, Flame, and Fang--and, obviously, since all 28 of those are Regalia, there shouldn't be any strong or weak ones, so that's why I put quotes around that word). The rune codes also show this; the 28 codes get together to form that fence, but not all of them make it up as a whole--eight "main lines" from each of those 28 runes make up the actual access code for the Sky Regalia, which currently is incomplete since Sora doesn't have the final piece of the puzzle, the ninth line, since the fence mentioned in Norse Mythology that held Odin to the World Tree Yggdrasil had nine bars.

The only one of the main cores that Sora has is that of the Wind Regalia, and the rest from the branch Roads' Regalia. They don't have the same abilities as the other 7 of the main 8. And recall that Sora left the AT Sky Regalia at the bottom of the Tower, he isn't wearing it. He's wearing the Bagram, so he wouldn't (shouldn't) be able to access the Sky Regalia (the software part of it). And it's the Flame Regalia that has the ability to let the user perform all of the Roads' Tricks, Sora doesn't have anything of the sort--the Sky Regalia can allow it, but as I said, Sora doesn't have it, he has the Wind Regalia. The Flame Regalia's core was fused into the Storm Regalia, remember, so Ikki and Ringo would be able to use those Tricks, but Sora shouldn't be able to unless he breaks the rules and accesses Skylink somehow.

Also, if Kururu was able to replicate the Wind Regalia core completely when she was making the Storm Regalia (since she originally combined a replica version of Bagram with the Rumble Regalia core), then it should have all of the 21 cores that Sora's Bagram does, plus another 7, for a total of 27 cores. 6 more than the Bagram. Kururu was also the one who created the Bagram Sora is using now, so it probably wouldn't have all of the 21 cores still intact if she wasn't able to find all the right parts to replicate them with. Same goes for the Storm Regalia. But I'm thinking it's likely that the Storm Regalia does in fact essentially have 27 cores.

And the Sky and Storm Regalia are equal in power due to the fact that they have all of the 28 codes (with the Storm having one extra line, but yeah), and also have the ability to access the program and software part of the Sky Regalia, that being Chronos and Skylink, along with "Lon Houtz Bourne Street". The Storm Regalia has the power to rival the Sky Regalia, which is what makes it more powerful than the Wind Regalia, even if it might have the higher number of cores than the Storm Regalia. Get it?

Anyway, Drylick, I hope you're right about Ringo giving Ikki the Storm Regalia during this fight, but then he'll have to wear Ringo's ATs, since there's no one there who would be able to fit the Storm Regalia onto Ikki's own ATs. And besides, unless Ikki wants to break the rules himself, he wouldn't use the Storm Regalia even if he got it.
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; April 25, 2012 at 07:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oyos

I do agree that due to kururu's study of bagram when she repaired it and combining the other cores minus thorn, that the storm regalia is technically superior to the sky regalia/bagram... However I dont think the 20 other cores that was 'eaten' by sora were inferior or weaker. The point of having the cores was to attain the code that went with it, but aside from that, there is no need to actually incorporate the hardware functions of the other regalias. It is also proven from the other grav kids that there was more than one version of a road and regalia: gabi and falco, black burn and onibasu are prime examples. There is a good chance that the regalia capabilities for some of the 20 regalia incorporated into bagram were so similar that it is no different than saying it was only one of that type.
    Quidquid latet apparebit.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooohh, yeah. I forgot that one. LOL. I was mentioning that before; the incorporation of the Bagram to the Storm. But I already forgot that one. Thanks for reminding.

New Reply
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast