Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

The new chapter... At first I was...

but the more I read, the more I realized something...

then...

This couple... Why do they have to be so perfect for each other.. Gah... Uramayashii~~

---------- Post added October 30, 2013 at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2013 at 09:11 PM ----------

Hmm, it seems like we'll start to focus on Kiki and Mitsuhide.
    Their first meeting is so sweet...
    Last edited by yukihime03; October 09, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

My first reaction when I started reading: What the heck?! How could Kiki's father be such a young bishie?? (Well, he's not that young, but he looks more like Kiki's older brother than father). Her father seems to dote on her but he doesn't spoil her. I love what Kiki's father says about 'whatever can be learned should be learned'.
    Anyway, we get to see how cool Kiki is and how much she has grown in this chapter. She's a really strong female character. Mitsuhide is pretty cool too. He's not exactly a knight in shining armor, but he's close.
    A young Zen is just so adorable and innocent, a bit like a puppy.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Izana is a king. And he's going to marry Haki.

Somehow it feels like the series is ending...?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to catch up with this series because there are already translations up to chapter 50 or more if I remember correctly but there are no official scanlations yet. Either way, the story is progressing towards a happier end. I really wonder if it will end with Zen and Shirayuki getting married; since the flow of the plot is like a slice-of-life series, we can't really see what's the end.

And I somehow wish it will be neverending. I can't part from Zen!

I've been enjoying the latest chapters about Kiki and Mitsuhide (I didn't know she had that feeling for Mitsuhide, but I'm happy she does!) and her short hair, and about other characters too. So cool.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I really wonder if it will end with Zen and Shirayuki getting married; since the flow of the plot is like a slice-of-life series, we can't really see what's the end.
    I have an inkling that Zen is going to propose to Shirayuki soon. I do wish we have marriage(s) ending, preferably with an extra chapter of babies! I can't really imagine them as parents though. Haha.
    Even though the plot feels like slice-of-life, but there are always arcs. I said that I feel like it's ending because I feel that almost everything is solved, with Shirayuki finally in a place where she can be Zen's equal, Izana's blessings of their relationship, Raji and Shirayuki's friendship, and the official pairing of Mitsuhide and Kiki.

And I somehow wish it will be neverending. I can't part from Zen!
    And I can't part from Izana! Why does he have to be married??!

...Okay, kidding. I can't part from everyone, actually. These characters are dear to me, but we know that there must be an end.

I've been enjoying the latest chapters about Kiki and Mitsuhide (I didn't know she had that feeling for Mitsuhide, but I'm happy she does!) and her short hair, and about other characters too. So cool.
    I've seen the clues to their relationship, but I thought it was Mitsuhide who would admit his feelings first, not Kiki. A pleasant surprise though. (And Mitsuhide still has no idea. LOL~)

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I have an inkling that Zen is going to propose to Shirayuki soon. I do wish we have marriage(s) ending, preferably with an extra chapter of babies! I can't really imagine them as parents though. Haha.
    Even though the plot feels like slice-of-life, but there are always arcs. I said that I feel like it's ending because I feel that almost everything is solved, with Shirayuki finally in a place where she can be Zen's equal, Izana's blessings of their relationship, Raji and Shirayuki's friendship, and the official pairing of Mitsuhide and Kiki.
    LOL, babies. They must be so cute.

True that. And it's been climbing on a climax indeed, I agree. I don't remember the chapter number, but in the latest raw I read I had the impression that Shirayuki is once again going to do something somewhere far away, so who knows how long it will be until the proposal. But don't trust me and my eyes. Too bad scanlation is slow nowadays.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we'll know more of what's going to happen in chapter 53. Yeah, scanlation is slow.

---------- Post added May 12, 2014 at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was May 01, 2014 at 10:39 AM ----------

Uh-oh. Turns out, things are gonna be rocky soon.

Spoiler show

Aristocratic Assassin MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted LadyHatake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel so....
    Spoiler show

I'm back :3

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like that too! Well, since we're talking about Izana, I think he has something up his sleeves and it will not be easy to guess what he has in mind. He has accepted Shirayuki, so I don't think he'll do something nasty.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Izana is that bad. He surely was annoying, but he seems to have accepted Shirayuki as yukihime said so I wouldn't think bad first. Maybe in the next chapter we'll see that he also sends Zen and the move is not permanent! #wishfulthinking

---------- Post added May 20, 2014 at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was May 15, 2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

This series... sure knows how to make my heart races with various reasons, both good and bad...

Chapter 54 is out on Batoto. The sudden turn of events is pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to it very much because we have been staying at the castle so far with not too many serious problems, lol. The only painful part is how the two still can't meet each other, though. The ending is just awesome, I really wish future chapters can come out quickly!

---------- Post added June 18, 2014 at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2014 at 08:23 PM ----------

Chapter 55, anyone? I was disappointed that the twist ended so fast, haha. But Zen's blank face is so funny and laughable! Haha. Their relationship is as steady as always. Sometimes I think they are way too strong than they should've been. They keep the debates and uncomfortable inside, try to be supportive towards each other when they meet. That is sweet, but sometimes to see them getting angry and later resolve things can be interesting too.

Now Kiki is on the move? Just what is going to happen?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

Chapter 56 is just so sweet... but now I'm dying to know what will happen to those two!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4