Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

New chapter, chapter 31, is out a while ago.

Not much going on here, except how we tend to find Obi standing in suspicious position. Regarding his feelings for Shirayuki, regarding his meeting with that woman. ^^; I didn't think he is that bad, though, so I'll see what will happen next.

Geez, looking at Zen and Shirayuki makes me very... mad. Aren't they official already? What's with that being shy just to hold hands? So sweet, though.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, indeed we do not know much about Obi and his past, so it's about time we find out about that. Maybe there will be some character development too for Obi.

Hahaha, they both are innocent in love so it's only natural... Zen is quite the smooth man around women but when he is faced with someone he truly loves, he gets really shy. That's why I love him though. LOL~ I am standing in the same position as Obi, I also love Zen's expression when he's being teased.

Oh, anyway, how about Mitsuhide and Kiki? Kiki is quite the ruthless woman because she doesn't help Mitsuhide and why is it that Mitsuhide immediately asks her help (not others) in the first place? but I wonder if there is something going on between those two. They suit each other but it seems both of them only regard each other as best friends and partners. Shame.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see more from Obi. He seems to be an interesting character, with quite a complicated past. It would be great to know what happened behind that attitude.

As for Kiki and Mitsuhide, I agree with you that they are only partners for now. Like Mitsuhide said, he might only be interested in someone as dedicated as he is, so Kiki would be the perfect partner. The two didn't particularly show any romantic scenes, except when Mitsuhide had that strange toxin inside of him, but no response from Kiki. So I would say that they are only partner. Too bad when they're already old enough for a relationship. XD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm late, late.

Chapter 32 is out around a month ago, LOL~ Well, it is kind of refreshing to see Obi met his old friend and played around. I thought it was rather fun, and sweet as well to know how much he has taken a liking to his current companion and job. What I'm rather worried about is how he seems to fall in love with Shirayuki.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, but I think Obi knows that he won't win her love, so I think it's okay.
    I wonder about how he got the scar. There must be an interesting story behind it.

I read one-shots from Akizuki Sorata after reading the new chapter.. They're so sweet. Sorata-san is really good in writing romantic story.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess so. Still, it would be a nice twist to Zen and Shirayuki's romance, since so far they are mostly challenged by their own selves, position and situation. Or someone else but not in romantic meaning.

Don't you want to see Zen being jealous?

Share it, yuki! (As in, make a thread! )

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I can actually imagine a jealous Zen.
    He's a bit similar to Kazehaya so I think the way he react to jealousy will be similar to Kazehaya, but I think Zen will be more straightforward about it.

Well yeah, later, when I have the time.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been a long time since I saw Zen, Shirayuki, and friends. Finally able to catch up with the latest chapter. Even so, such a slow movement.

Well, the latest two chapters were fun and lovely. I laughed at how Izana teased Zen, I smiled super big when I saw Zen and Shirayuki, and the overall presentation of the chapters made me happy. I should've probably felt bored since the plot is rather casual, there are no heavy twists or troublesome characters or whatsoever, but that is exactly why I like it. This reminds me of the feeling I have for Otoyomegatari; a laid-back series but still fun to follow.

I really want to know what goes on inside Izana's mind. He's totally unpredictable, thus rather scary. I can't even tell whether he's an ally or not.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually like Izana, you know. He makes a great heir to the throne with that unpredictable character of his. I don't fancy being his enemy, I might be crushed before I know it. Oh, and he's more handsome than Zen. His smile is also quite enigmatic.
    I guess he has some plans for Shirayuki and Zen. The thing that we still don't know is whether he will support them or separate them. I hope it's the former and we will know it in the next chapter. I'm dying of curiosity here.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see why you like Izana. You two are similar to each other.

Well, not that I'm against Izana or something, but at times when I thought he was an ally he then tried to kind of pulling Zen and Shirayuki apart. Perhaps he was just worried about his brother since Zen is a prince after all, but still. XD

Nah, I like short hairs. Go take Izana, I'm satisfied with Zen. <3333

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess if Izana tries to pull the couple apart, it will be for a good reason. I don't think he's the type who separates couple just because he dislike it. Even until now, we still don't know where he stands and why he stands there, so I can't judge him yet. His enigmatic personality is part of his charm anyway...

I think that Shirayuki already has Zen, so I'll take the single one.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh gosh. I'm liking Izana more and more...

Zen is blushing visibly? Wow, that's cute. It's funny that he doesn't want Shirayuki to see his face going red...

Izana is pretending as an assistant and people believe it? Can you actually have an assistant with so noble a face?
    I LOLed when Suzu who is very observant asked about "the lady-killer who looks like he could melt ice"... Izana does have this lady-killer aura around him.. The funny thing is that Zen who has similar handsome face doesn't even have that aura. :P
    Izana is not a king yet, but he seems to have this air of power around him. Oh God, he's not good for my heart.
    At least we know that he's not evil. That shocked faces when he agrees to Shirayuki's request... even for people there he seems to be someone who often disagrees with people.
    Oh, as always, the fun thing when an important someone is disguising: "Why are we asking the assistant?"

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm officially liking Izana starting now. <3 It's clear that he actually cares, although he cares in such a strange way that sometimes makes people pissed. But he means no harm. And he seems genuinely care and will do what it takes to fulfill his role. That doesn't make me love him, but he's a character I can understand better now. <3

As for the rest, yuki already said it. An assistant with lady-killer face, oh yes. So from now on be careful if you meet someone like that; he may as well be someone from highest position possible. XDDD

Arrgghhh AnS chapter release is too slow, I'm so sad.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I think I'm officially liking Izana starting now. <3 It's clear that he actually cares, although he cares in such a strange way that sometimes makes people pissed. But he means no harm. And he seems genuinely care and will do what it takes to fulfill his role. That doesn't make me love him, but he's a character I can understand better now. <3

As for the rest, yuki already said it. An assistant with lady-killer face, oh yes. So from now on be careful if you meet someone like that; he may as well be someone from highest position possible. XDDD

Arrgghhh AnS chapter release is too slow, I'm so sad.
    See? He's likable. He's not so bad. He cares about his country which is maybe why he is worried about Zen having a relationship with a commoner.
    So, he hasn't had someone he likes yet? That's... great a shame.

You said it as if we cannot trust any good-looking person.

Indeed, but we can't do anything about that. Ah, now I wish they make an anime for this. I think my heart will stop for real if Izana shows up with his lady-killer face and smile, accompanied by bishie voice.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I though the pharmacists would have figured out who Izana is.

What a development. I am jealous of Shirayuki now. She sits on the horse with Izana! Ckck~ Izana is not a bad person, isn't he?
    Sadly, there isn't any clear development about the disease, but I really like the last part when Zen and Shirayuki meet. The fact that they are separated by the gates make the situation more romantic somehow...

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast