Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Shoujo] Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

Finally it's out. Oh, my monthly addiction.

I'm also a bit sad we don't get to see more about the disease (except that it seems to be contained well inside the city). Looks like the next chapter will focus on Shirayuki's fight with the disease so hopefully we'll get to see more then. I agree that Zen appearing there was a nice not-so-surprise (I mean, we know he'd come eventually but to see it became a surprise to Shirayuki was sweet), as well as the meeting by the border. I really like how that kind of light meeting of the couple makes me so happy inside. <333

Zen's expression is priceless.

And he's always telling Obi to stay with Shirayuki. So hard for Obi not to fall for Shirayuki.

Izana. Mysterious as always. What a bet he has with Zen. It may look like he's underestimating the couple a lot, but I think he wants to pump pressure to both. After all to be the partner of a kingdom's prince couldn't be easy, and to have a commoner as your wife if you're a prince can bring its own complication I guess. That's the way Izana shows his love. <333

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep getting the feeling that we're nearing the end of the story. Huh.

I was expecting them to, you know, pass each other's way without knowing (the usual romantic cliche) but I'm glad it wasn't like that.
    I guess Obi already has feelings for his ojou-san. I mean, look at his expression when he first saw her. He even asks about her condition, which shows how much he is concerned with her well-being, but I'm sure Obi is aware that it just cannot be.
    Zen telling Obi to stay with Shirayuki shows how much he trusts Obi. I even have the stinking suspicion that he knows Obi's feeling but that assures him because he knows it means Obi will do his best to protect Shirayuki. Hmm.

Izana is unexpectedly wise, no? But I think that's what one should expect of the heir to the throne.
    I wonder how Izana will pick his own bride...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I keep getting the feeling that we're nearing the end of the story. Huh.

I was expecting them to, you know, pass each other's way without knowing (the usual romantic cliche) but I'm glad it wasn't like that.
    I guess Obi already has feelings for his ojou-san. I mean, look at his expression when he first saw her. He even asks about her condition, which shows how much he is concerned with her well-being, but I'm sure Obi is aware that it just cannot be.
    Zen telling Obi to stay with Shirayuki shows how much he trusts Obi. I even have the stinking suspicion that he knows Obi's feeling but that assures him because he knows it means Obi will do his best to protect Shirayuki. Hmm.
    LOL~ Yeah, yeah, I know. Or like Izana's bet, expecting Zen to take Shirayuki away.

I guess it's kinda obvious that Obi is interested. However he also respects Zen as his master so he holds it back. It's kinda mean for Zen to do that to Obi if he really knows his feelings (XD), but Obi is indeed designed for such work. And because he trusts Obi will not stab him in the back. It's a funny relationship, but it's also a lovely bond between master and his servant (or more like, a friend).

Izana is unexpectedly wise, no? But I think that's what one should expect of the heir to the throne.
    I wonder how Izana will pick his own bride...
    That is seriously worrying. Zen perhaps have to help him in that regard!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Let's just hope it will not end this soon.

LOL~ Yeah, yeah, I know. Or like Izana's bet, expecting Zen to take Shirayuki away.

I guess it's kinda obvious that Obi is interested. However he also respects Zen as his master so he holds it back. It's kinda mean for Zen to do that to Obi if he really knows his feelings (XD), but Obi is indeed designed for such work. And because he trusts Obi will not stab him in the back. It's a funny relationship, but it's also a lovely bond between master and his servant (or more like, a friend).
    A lovely bond, indeed. It's rare to have such high trust between a master and his retainers. Let's hope everything will go well for Zen and Shirayuki, even for Obi. (Maybe Mitsuhide and Kiki too? )

That is seriously worrying. Zen perhaps have to help him in that regard!

Why worrying??!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

A lovely bond, indeed. It's rare to have such high trust between a master and his retainers. Let's hope everything will go well for Zen and Shirayuki, even for Obi. (Maybe Mitsuhide and Kiki too? )
    Right, right. I think Mitsuhide is quite interested in Kiki (as shown from that biological accident which caused Mitsuhide to be quite honest for the day). Kiki needs to respond!!!

Why worrying??!
    Worrying because someone to stand beside Izana must be able to resist Izana's sometimes-annoying self.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, right. I think Mitsuhide is quite interested in Kiki (as shown from that biological accident which caused Mitsuhide to be quite honest for the day). Kiki needs to respond!!!

I guess Mitsuhide and Kiki will make a great pair, though I think I can understand Kiki. She's not one to think about such things. I actually can imagine her talking about her feelings expressionlessly.

Mitsuhide: Kiki, daisuki desu!
    Kiki: *without changing her expression* Oh, me too.

But Kiki is so good at keeping her expressions that I suspect Kiki has no romantic feeling towards Mitsuhide right now.

Worrying because someone to stand beside Izana must be able to resist Izana's sometimes-annoying self.
    I think someone who is suitable for Izana will be a strong woman.

---------- Post added December 12, 2012 at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was December 08, 2012 at 01:20 PM ----------

I didn't expect a new chapter this fast.

Anyway, as we hoped, there is more development on the disease. Guess that next chapter will deal with the medication for the disease.

So, everyone is actually observing Obi? They hasn't trusted him that completely, eh?

Well, it is obvious now that Obi has feelings for Shirayuki. When he wants to touch her...
    I don't think it will be completely wrong if I say Shirayuki is the reason Obi stays with the group. Hmm.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Me neither. I was surprised when I checked my MU account few days ago and saw notification for AnS. But a chapter released this fast usually means double wait for the next chapter.

Anyway, it's great to see more of the disease and to take a view of the current situation more in general, not just at Lyrias. Well, I guess people still feel a bit worried about Obi because of his background, but Zen trusts him, and so are the others, and I think Obi likes Zen and friends quite much too. I agree that he is mostly attracted to Shirayuki, but not just that.

/a bit in denial because she believes in Obi

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Me neither. I was surprised when I checked my MU account few days ago and saw notification for AnS. But a chapter released this fast usually means double wait for the next chapter.

Let's hope not.

Anyway, it's great to see more of the disease and to take a view of the current situation more in general, not just at Lyrias. Well, I guess people still feel a bit worried about Obi because of his background, but Zen trusts him, and so are the others, and I think Obi likes Zen and friends quite much too. I agree that he is mostly attracted to Shirayuki, but not just that.

/a bit in denial because she believes in Obi
    Yeah, if the only reason he sticks around is Shirayuki, he would have stuck close to Shirayuki all the time, but he did not. Which means that he also likes Zen and companies. I was just saying that Shirayuki is the initial reason.

It's like Zen and the others are giving him probation, no?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

New chapter is out. So we're finally at the end of the current arc. Feels a bit too fast? But I guess this arc reached its purpose: to make Shirayuki and Izana somehow get along better, to see more of their sides. I must say I like it, although waiting so long with so little to almost no panel of Zen is so painful... T_T

I wonder if Zen will come running with an angry or worried face. I agree with Obi.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least we know now that Izana is not evil or anything.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least we know now that Izana is not evil or anything.
    I guess that's known since ages ago. It's just that he can't stop being a jerk. I guess that means he cares a lot about Zen.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And that marks the end of Lyrias arc. The way they lay down together watching the stars is not the reunion I expected, but still sweet. <3

I wonder what more will come after this. I mean about the series as whole. It's been stories telling the journey of Shirayuki and Zen growing up and learning things. Here's hoping it will end with a happy marriage of both. <333

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Gee, in the chapter, I can't stop adoring Zen and Izana's face...

when what-is-his-name ask about Shirayuki's "suitors"... Poor Mitsuhide. Zen is throwing daggers with his eyes.

I sure do hope we will see more development, especially now that we know Izana does not seem to object to their relationship.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Gee, in the chapter, I can't stop adoring Zen and Izana's face...

when what-is-his-name ask about Shirayuki's "suitors"... Poor Mitsuhide. Zen is throwing daggers with his eyes.

I sure do hope we will see more development, especially now that we know Izana does not seem to object to their relationship.
    Kinda funny, somehow it got mixed up between Izana and Mitsuhide. Zen was totally left behind, haha~

Izana probably didn't really object it from the beginning. He just wanted to test them both. Given his characteristics, that's so possible.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, some other people have been releasing chapters ahead of Fallen Syndicate using Chinese raws~ Oh, well. About the latest chapter (chapter 42), I was rather surprised about the content. And also good, because I'd love to see more stories about Zen's friends. Kiki is so pretty... And here's me wishing that she'll end up with Mitsuhide, lol. But if they do end up together I imagine someone will have to leave since guarding Zen becomes risky...

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast