Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Predictions

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hikaru Matsuyama's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.) Discussions and Predictions

It's very nice to see Hyuga Kojirou again. And I liked very much the new Gozza guy.

Am I the only one or you also think that Yoichi-Sensei's drawings are getting worse. ( i.e. Aoi Shingo, I really miss WY)

F.C.R.B. match was good also. As usual TsubasaTachi has white uniform while KojiroTachi has black.

As a conclusion, I really enjoyed Road to 2002 and the specials so far.
    Thanks everyone who gives us opporunity to read all these perfect CT Mangas.
    Last edited by Hikaru Matsuyama; August 03, 2009 at 12:57 PM.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I found that the characters were too thin with overexagerated long legs in World Youth.
    The drawings in Road to 2002 also has more details, so no, I prefer Road to 2002's drawings.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or you think that Takahachi is too evil with Hyuga? I found 3x1 almost nothing near Tsubasa in Barca B (por example)... I know the team is a lot worse, but Tsubasa is too much godlike... I mean, a lot much. He was much better before, but now it's stupid. So damn good, argh

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post

angel: Well, too bad but there's no CT game allowing you to have this kind of lineup.
    Also, it's just in Hyuga's mind, so he's the captain and he's scoring.
    It's a fiction in a fiction about a fictive team in reality.

Did I manage to lose you completely this time?
    I think there's a game (one of the console ones) that allows pretty much that same line up, with the possibility of the notable absence of Rivaul and Naturezza. But one can replace Rivaul by Diaz and Naturezza by Coimbra (he shows up in every CT game, doesn't he?).

About Kojiro, I think Kojiro is still thinking too much of himself, even though the match happens in his dream and all. When's the last time Kojiro has led and organized a team around him? And plus, his captainship was never really impressive. His leadership basically was yelling "Guys, let's try hard and win!" While that could help the team spirit, it wasn't constructive enough. I haven't seen Huyga really organizing his team members, or giving specific and useful comments to teammates.

"This time"? When did you lose me before?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ecker: That's when you know that Takahashi makes his sub-characters so charismatic: when readers whishes they were as good or better than a main character
    I think that's in fact pretty much well done by Takahashi. He's keeping a logic, you have to consider all the factors.
    Tsubasa is a game maker. The game maker pretty much controls everything in the game, he's the one who sets the pace, who's giving goal scoring opportunities, as well as scores himself, and pull up the level of his team mates. Also, soccer in Spain is pretty much offense-minded. Then Tsubasa has many years of experience in the Brazilian pro league (probably 3 or 4 years).
    The forward however, is the one who scores when he is given the chance. If the Game maker isn't that good, if the team doesn't set the pace, then the forward can only score as much. And in Italy, the mindset is the Catenaccio, in other words, pretty much defense minded, that's why Hyuga came here in the first place, it's hard to score. Then... This is actually the first year that Hyuga is in professional soccer.

Though, it's true that Tsubasa is overall better than Hyuga, he always was. However, on his path to become the best player in the World, I don't think that Tsubasa was really god like in Road to 2002.

angel1980:
    CT1 to 5 are missing Rivaul, Natureza, Cruyfford, Gentile, Radunga, Pepe, Aoi, Akai, Hino, Sho and Levin. The "Santana Carlos" in the game is different than the "Carlos Santana" in the manga.
    The different CTJ are missing Rivaul, Natureza, Cruyfford, Radunga, Pepe, Akai, Sho and Levin.
    CT on PS2 is missing all the World Youth and Road to 2002 characters.
    The other games don't allow for an All-star game where you chose your characters and the computers'.
    Finally, some players are pretty much different in abilities than their manga counterpart.
    Diaz is in no way comparable to Rivaul, and Coimbra not really like Natureza (actually, Coimbra isn't in CT5).

Well, when you dream, you give yourself a nice or better role than usual. I mean, what kind of dream would that be if Hyuga lost his balance against the defenders, failed to score, then was substituted?

Never, that's why i'm asking if I managed this time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

lol..

Scoring against Genzo makes it really a DREAM for Hyuga

So is the FCRB a new club in Japan or what?
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

FC Real Bristol is an imaginary soccer team for a clothing brand. You can search on the net, I already gave some details in the fans' newsletter.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, Tsubasa is better than Hyuga, that's ok and I agree... But it look like it's too much.

He's the game maker, yeah... And Barca is a better team, but godda** sh**! The players beside Gozza on Reggiana must be TOO BAD. I mean, Hyuga depends on the mid field and the marking is very hard, but they are not in Serie B. They are in serie C1! It's so low, that a guy like him (Who is better as a foward than Tsubasa could be if he tried), could score a lot more. For him, Serie C players are very bad! No surprise he won against then on ballance (He's still bad at it). That's why I say... He could pass then on his on, coming from the midfield. Where talking about the Moko, the man that learn the Raijuu Shot alone.

And even if it looks ok because his team is really bad, and his position doesn't affect the others play, look at Albese. Shingo could do the game make, even if he's not so good at it. Making combi play with Bobang, they could make it an ownage. Serie C is so... bad. If it was for B, it would be understandable. But C? Akai is in Serie B, isn't him?

I mean, Hyuga didn't evolve to the level that Genzo had when he became Pro in Hamburg? I think he is better at least at this level. Hyuga makes part of the 4 main players in japan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ecker View Post
    I know, Tsubasa is better than Hyuga, that's ok and I agree... But it look like it's too much.
    This isn't middle school soccer anymore.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

(Who is better as a foward than Tsubasa could be if he tried)
    Must I remind you that Tsubasa was actually the top scorer of the juveniles tournement when he was a center forward?
    Tsubasa could also be very well the forward of a first team, it's just that it's a waste of his talents.

For him, Serie C players are very bad!
    Which doesn't mean that he has many chances.

He could pass then on his on, coming from the midfield. Where talking about the Moko, the man that learn the Raijuu Shot alone.
    He probably could get past some players like that, but I must remind you that his famous Chokusen Teki Dribble isn't that efficient. Other "bad" players managed to stop it, Takasugi (who's seriously even below Serie C1 level) for example.
    The man who learnt the Raiju Shoot on his own is good at shooting. Not at game making, dribbling or feinting.

And even if it looks ok because his team is really bad, and his position doesn't affect the others play, look at Albese. Shingo could do the game make, even if he's not so good at it. Making combi play with Bobang, they could make it an ownage.
    So, Aoi and Bobang scoring 2 goals for the whole match is an ownage... But Hyuga scoring a hat trick is bad? I don't quite follow you here.

I mean, Hyuga didn't evolve to the level that Genzo had when he became Pro in Hamburg?
    -Wakabayashi evolved overseas for more than 9 years, Hyuga evolved in Japan for more than 9 years.
    -Wakabayashi evolved at pro level overseas for more than 5 years, Hyuga evolved at school level for more than 5 years.
    Yes, Hyuga is one of the best player in japan, because his shooting abilities with his right leg is at an international level, that's all.

So yeah, I think you're overestimating Hyuga way too much, though I have no doubts that he will make some progress.

12. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.) Discussions and Predictions

Well said, Shinji. I'm really impressed with your knowledge of the CT world and your analytical skills.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Silen's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half) Discussions and Predictions

I agree Angel, I love reading these encyclopaedia-style posts from Shinji-sama

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half) Discussions and Predictions

Glad to know you like them, misses
    I sometime worry being boring >_>

Encyclopaedia, that's funny, because that's exactly what I'm trying to do. I guess that's why I sound like that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half) Discussions and Predictions

Don't worry about being boring, Shinji.

As you've already heard, people like your analysis and I do, too. You really got a lot of knowledge about CT to share, and we are glad to receive

My memory is kind of blurry, but in the last page of Golden Dream 1st half, is it Misaki's sister beside him or a random fangirl?

I'm looking forward to seeing the match

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

A random fangirl, it would be inapropriate for his step sister to think like that Besides, she's older.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast