Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    A random fangirl, it would be inapropriate for his step sister to think like that Besides, she's older.
    Well, i wasn't really interested in his familiy and such, so I forgot about the ages xD.

Thanks, Shinji, again

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hikaru Matsuyama's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half) Discussions and Predictions

I'm glad that I read Shinji-san's last post, 'cause I thought she was Tarou's step-sister as well.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't said that the were an "ownage". I said they could make one, and Takahashi didn't make it happen.

And I don't agree with some things you say. Hyuga can dribble and feint well. He's flawless in shooting. It's not like he's only this... He has technique. Yeah, Hyuga stayed in Japan, but is Japan so bad in the manga at all? Misaki is there and is not even the official captain.

If wasn't for Hyuga, Tresaga would make a goal on Hyuga's debut match.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure he can feint and dribble just like any other, but his strong point is shooting and that's what he does best.

Also, Touhou isn't a pro club, while Tsubasa was already playing at pro level. I mean, Misaki just joined Jubilo Iwata, so he doesn't have the experience of the other members of that team just yet. Ain't that obvious?
    Last edited by Blabble; August 06, 2009 at 04:08 AM.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ecker View Post
    I didn't said that the were an "ownage". I said they could make one, and Takahashi didn't make it happen.
    Because they can't make one? It's nice to say that they can, but you have to prove it somehow.

And I don't agree with some things you say. Hyuga can dribble and feint well.
    He can do the straight line dribble, not an artistic one with feints and turns everywhere. He's tripping and falling when he's feinting.

He's flawless in shooting. It's not like he's only this... He has technique.
    Technique for shooting, yes.
    Again, that doesn't give him more chances to shoot: He doesn't have a south-american technique dribble and feints allowing him to go all the way to the front of the goal by himself, or a post player like Hino/Margus (though they'd still rely on passes from backwards anyway so it would be useless), or a game maker feeding him with through passes, or a combi play partner sending him good last passes to have more chances.
    He just have Gozza's long feeds.

Yeah, Hyuga stayed in Japan, but is Japan so bad in the manga at all? Misaki is there and is not even the official captain.
    We had coach Barbas in the International Jr. Youth tournament explaining it was a bad environment. And indeed, the difference was obvious in Holland Youth.
    And even the pro level in Japan isn't so good, since Misaki, not confident enough for the pro level oversea, *just* joins the J League... But Hyuga never joined the J League anyway...

If wasn't for Hyuga, Tresaga would make a goal on Hyuga's debut match.
    And like the manga said, it was thanks to Hyuga's bad balance, and to the Raiju Shoot that injured Thoram.
    In other words: an unusual flaw, and his right leg.
    So, he's flawed with just a good right leg, which is exactly what I've said earlier.
    But as Monetti said, he has potential to *become* an ace striker.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half) Discussions and Predictions

Golden Dream's 2nd half was nice filler material and a good way to give Misaki some well earned attention. Pointing out his combination football skills and the long and curving path he took to get to where he is, while comparing it to Tsubasa's "royal path". It's a bit like Matsuyama numerously shown as the hard working type as opposed to those with natural talent. Liked it

However, there was this guy in Barca with Natureza's haircut. Was that supposed to be a vague attempt at showing Ronaldinho in Barca or did Takahashi just like the hairstyle?

Also:
    Spoiler show
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half) Discussions and Predictions

If you've read the 1st half, it is indeed Ronaldinho.

Golden Dream came out before Golden-23, Takahashi spoiled himself, so that's fine.
    No need for the spoiler tag

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Silen's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    I sometime worry being boring >_>
    No way! Being accurate doesn't mean that!
    and i love so much the great work you are doing in your site
    characters' schedules are so fully detailed that, when it will be finished,
    it will be the true and only "Captain Tsubasa Encyclopaedia" ever

it's a real pity i don't speak french

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ethan Hunt's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

keep the good work shinji

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame we dont know the results...I assume that Misaki's team lost though. Its interesting to see, even Barcelona's coach is interested in Misaki and wants to purchase him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's Kira...

Interesting how the Olympics will turn out

I could read CT for forever xD

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Bowser: Well, the true match ended at 3-0 for Barca.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

3-0? How do we know this?

What a pity, I wish Tarou Misaki-sama won. I like Misaki much much more than Tsubasa.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This isn't involving Tsubasa and Misaki, I've said the true match.
    I mean real-life Barca against real-life Jubilo.
    This match actually happened in real life, that's why Takahashi drew this one shot.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Then, I'm relieved, 1-0 is better than 3-0

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast