Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st part) Discussions and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    How much are you willing to pay?
    One steamy night with me! Click here for a FREE airplane ticket to where I am in Pasadena, CA.
    Last edited by angel1980; August 08, 2009 at 05:44 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st part) Discussions and Predictions

Oh My God, I have been Rickrolled!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Blabble's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

IZAWAAAAAAAAA POWA!

I knew it already anyway but I can get hyped again!

Too bad Takasugi got left out.
    Last edited by Blabble; August 08, 2009 at 07:10 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    How much are you willing to pay?
    Do you like 'em blonde?

I'll give you one steamy night with this girl: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...wkins-crop.jpg

Isn't she a beauty?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Back on topic - my prediction.

Looking at this game without taking into account the fact it's "supposed" to end with a favorable performance for Japan, I think the end result will be decided by the substitutions, in particular if and when Wakabayashi would be replaced by Wakashimazu. With all respect to Ken, I don't think he can stop half of what Genzo can in this particular game. So here's 3 scenarios:

Wakabayashi is in goal for the whole game
    I don't think he'll concede more than 2. I can see Natureza or Rivaul scoring one and Schneider another. On the other end, Tsubasa will either score 2 and Hyuga 1, so it can be a neat one goal win with 3-2 or perhaps Tsubasa grabbing a hattrick and the game finishing 4-2 or 4-3 with both Natureza and Rivaul grabbing a goal.

Wakabayashi substituted late into the game
    4-3 with Wakabayashi letting 2 in and Wakashimazu being scored against in the dying minutes. In the spirit of CT, it would be an equalizer for 3-3, only for Japan to grab the winner in the last seconds.

Wakabayashi substituted out for Ken on half-time
    Honestly, unless the World team substitutes out everyone from the defense up, Japan are supposed to be raped in this scenario

NOTE: All the predictions for the game development are based on my expectations for Japan to perform well. After all, this IS a Japanese manga and I don't expect Takahashi to embarrass Tsubasa and co. If this were a realistic game in the CT universe, I think Japan would be destroyed
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, dont wanna spoil this, but part of your predictions are somewhat right.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't post anything, even in spoiler tags. While I didn't know the details, I was well aware of the ending of every game in Road to 2002 and even know a few results from Golden 23. However, I know absolutely nothing about this one-shot and want to keep it that way until it's posted

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_master View Post
    Back on topic - my prediction.

Looking at this game without taking into account the fact it's "supposed" to end with a favorable performance for Japan, I think the end result will be decided by the substitutions, in particular if and when Wakabayashi would be replaced by Wakashimazu. With all respect to Ken, I don't think he can stop half of what Genzo can in this particular game. So here's 3 scenarios:

Wakabayashi is in goal for the whole game
    I don't think he'll concede more than 2. I can see Natureza or Rivaul scoring one and Schneider another. On the other end, Tsubasa will either score 2 and Hyuga 1, so it can be a neat one goal win with 3-2 or perhaps Tsubasa grabbing a hattrick and the game finishing 4-2 or 4-3 with both Natureza and Rivaul grabbing a goal.

Wakabayashi substituted late into the game
    4-3 with Wakabayashi letting 2 in and Wakashimazu being scored against in the dying minutes. In the spirit of CT, it would be an equalizer for 3-3, only for Japan to grab the winner in the last seconds.

Wakabayashi substituted out for Ken on half-time
    Honestly, unless the World team substitutes out everyone from the defense up, Japan are supposed to be raped in this scenario

NOTE: All the predictions for the game development are based on my expectations for Japan to perform well. After all, this IS a Japanese manga and I don't expect Takahashi to embarrass Tsubasa and co. If this were a realistic game in the CT universe, I think Japan would be destroyed
    No, you can't just make Japan be the winner. This takes away the collective glory from all those great players in the other team. Plus, Rivaul's time to lose has not yet come.

At the same time, however, we all know Takahashi won't make Tsubasa lose. It's his manga after all.

I think it'll be a tie at the end.

That or Takahashi will end the one-shot during the middle of the second half (so that we may not find out the end result).
    Last edited by George; August 08, 2009 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Haruhi Suzumiya's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey don't forget Morisaki !

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

So, no money for my autograph, but other.. Kind... of proposals. I didn't expect that kind of thing coming from scanlating >_>

Anyway I've made some extra efforts to release the 2nd part before the end of the week. I hope you'll find it worth it. I surely do.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

Much appreciated Shinji and entertaining on a whole new level. I've been waiting for something like this in a long time ... something involving Nitta Aside from that, I liked every page from this release, with my only reservation being Hyuga scoring that easily against Muller.

Can't wait for the next part!!!

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew you'd like it

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Nitta improved a lot by training in Wakashimazu Dojo, I just can't wait to see what Nitta is going to do now O_O

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Master View Post
    Damn, Nitta improved a lot by training in Wakashimazu Dojo, I just can't wait to see what Nitta is going to do now O_O
    Me too, me too, me too, me too. IKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NITTAAAAAAAA

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah about Mueller... "uh," he said.

Also the drawings in this one shot are very good. The dream team has a lot of hotties.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast