Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

lol

At last, Nitta's first obvious great job : an assistance for the 1st goal in the hardest match ever..it was worth waiting and spoiling many goal chances
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    lol

At last, Nitta's first obvious great job : an assistance for the 1st goal in the hardest match ever..
    You can imagine my reaction.

I hope it's a sign of great things to come
    it was worth waiting and spoiling many goal chances
    Oi!

The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I like Nitta too

But I guess there won't be much from him in this match, just to give other characters more spotlights..We have 48 people pending lol
    Last edited by abo3omar; August 09, 2009 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, not that Nitta's action wasn't good, but i think there were many other things worth to mention:
    Diaz dribbling: the picture is just marvelous and it has been sooo long since we last saw him in action.
    Jito's involvement with the "Levin Pass", although he was unsuccessful and toyed with by Levin, at least he reacted for once.
    Schneider's Fire Shot: although stopped, Wakabayashi was only able to punch it: that's more what I expect from Schneider's shooting abilities, at least put Wakabayashi in a difficult situation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it does speak a lot about Schneider's Fire Shot, considering Wakabayashi later caught the Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou. Still, it was only made against a seemingly normal shot and outside the penalty area. Now waiting to see a Double Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou by Sho and Naturezza on a Neo Fire Shot

Also nearly forgot Diaz, which I also though at the time was awesome, since he hadn't been shown in action for years. I certainly hope it wasn't his last involvement in the game either.

But I guess there won't be much from him in this match, just to give other characters more spotlights..We have 48 people pending lol
    Sadly, I agree
    Last edited by chaos_master; August 09, 2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, frogot Diaz too. Waiting for Pierre then =)
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Very action-packed (although with the usual corniness in it).

As for Muller, it's time for him to hit the gym once again. He's been lagging a lot lately.

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

He was injured..twice..right?

I also like it when Tsubasa does almost nothing, like here and like Uruguay's match's beginning.
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He was injured..twice..right?
    Muller? When did he ever get injured?

Yeah, Tsubasa was the best in today's issue. He did the usual cheerfully wide histrionic grin (after being warned by two giant Brazilian 'Anakites' that he would get his ass raped), but was majorly disappointed when he found out they were just teasing him.

And Muller, too, was good. He was the best at cheerleading (page 16). So I'm happy.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Muller was a bit injured by Hyuga's shot at close range in the International Jr. Youth tournament.

It was stated in Holland Youth that he was injured, though no details were given.

He then got both his arms broken by the Levin Shoot in the World Youth.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member angel1980's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Muller? When did he ever get injured?
    At least twice: by the Neo Tiger Shot during Junior Youth and by the Levin Shot during the World Youth. Unknown if he suffered any injury during Germany v.s. Brazil WY quarterfinal.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he even played in that semi final ^_^;;

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how they describe Levin, hes my favourite player ^^ - The Destructive God of Northern Europe XD.

Muller got injured, thats why Genzo replaced him. Germany got pwned 6-0 by Brazil though. Could've been much less with Muller was playing.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dmitri's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyuga scored by Wild Tiger Shot??? Schneider Neo Fire Shot, what is that (in world youth talking about this, from Kaltz to Wakabayashi)???

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, seriously, let's ponder a bit about this. Why did Muller fail to save his goal from a mere Tiger Shot? Did he become weaker than before or is Hyuga becoming too strong? Why didn't Takahashi draw Hyuga shooting the Raiju shoot and Muller punching it back a bit while Hyuga continues and scores with his second shot (which would then be ok to be a Tiger shot)? This would have prevented the stripping away of the glory of the Goalie legend from Muller (and Hyuga would've looked cooler and more triumphant after scoring his goal).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast