Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Predictions

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

George: First, 'cause the Tiger shot improved into the Wild Tiger Shot. The Wild Tiger Shot is depicted to be more powerful and incredibly accurate.
    Then there's the assist: not that I'm a huge Nitta fan or anything but he just totally owned the defense, which probably allowed Hyuga to get a totally clean point blank shot.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Week (Roads cinque-F.C.R.B.-Golden Dream 1st half&2nd half-25Th anniversary 1st&2nd part) Discussions and Prediction

Maybe Nitta's shoot power is also combined in Hygua's shot like Sho's shot does..Remember Nitta's 1st shot got a numb to Tsubasa's leg.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

But to tell the truth, I also find the overall level of the japenese team pulled up in this match.
    Like they are all at their full potential.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

abo3omar's answer is plausible, but I also agree with Shinji. Japan is too powered up (maybe they ate some spinach before the match?). Plus, I think the world selection team was just having some sort of picnic until the first goal. I'msure in the next issue, we'll see them erupting like a volcano, with the burning intensity greater than that of the Neo Fire Shot - the kind of thing I expect from the Dream Team!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hyuga9's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i have 2 questions:
    1) will RT2002 volume 7 to 15 be "corrected" in the near future?
    2) are you planning to provide "one .rar file for the whole volume" for volume 7 to 15?
    someone might have asked already. thanks for your time.
    The Magnificent Seven

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to surprise Shinji by providing all corrections but I surprised myself by having no time >_< at least I gave what is left to correct the next volume..If he does it and the other members who were helping didn't come back, I hope I can find time daily to search for corrections for every chapter left, and I think the other guys can help too if needed. When this is done, Shinji always provides full RAR files for the complete volumes.
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be the best scene ever. First have Levin use his Levin "Pass", then we have Rivaul use his Golden Hawk Shoot to pass to Schneider, who uses Neo Fire to pass to Santana, who uses his Tornado Sky Wing Arrow shoot to pass to Natureza, who uses Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou to Sho, who then counters with Handou Shuu Soku Jin Hou....? Except by the time we got to Schneider, his boots would be destroyed. You know, in CT sense, this could be possible, they're pretty much superhuman ^^

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess CT logic allows up to 3 players combinations..If somethong more than that happens later, you'll hear a sound from Japan in the day of the release screaming "OH, COME ON TAKAHASHI!"
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyuga9 View Post
    1) will RT2002 volume 7 to 15 be "corrected" in the near future?
    In the future, not near. Since no one is posting corrections anymore, and since there is so much chapters to correct, I'll eventually do it, but my priority is to scanlate everything as fast as possible right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hyuga9 View Post
    2) are you planning to provide "one .rar file for the whole volume" for volume 7 to 15?
    Not before correcting them.
    Last edited by Shinji; August 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7