Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who is left standing?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • The bankai shinigami take it

4 50.00%
  • Too close to call

2 25.00%
  • The chimera fraccion takes it

2 25.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Allon vs Ikkaku and Renji

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Allon vs Ikkaku and Renji

- Even though Ikkaku and Renji both achieved bankai, I think Allon would have the advantage. He's easily able to one-shot VC level shinigami and he's too fast for most of them to react to his sonido. Another thing is he's extremely unpredictable, because of his weird body. He could create an opening using that to his advantage and one-shot them.

- Renji's bankai probably wouldn't do that much, because all it does is smash into things. Also since Allon is a berserker, he could just ignore any pain he felt.

- Ikkaku's bankai probably could kill Allon, but with his fighting style, I think he go down after trading hits. Ikkaku likes to take a lot of risk and doesn't have a good defense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Boagrious's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Allon vs Ikkaku and Renji

Even Yamma took some hits on Allon, and still he lived. I don't think they would have survived more than 20 seconds with allon full power
    Why so Serious?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

... Uh what? Yamamoto owned him and didn't even get a speck of blood on his coat. Allon couldn't even touch the guy.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    ... Uh what? Yamamoto owned him and didn't even get a speck of blood on his coat. Allon couldn't even touch the guy.
    No he means that Yama beat up Allon pretty good, and he still survived. Considering that Allon had to be charred to die, I doubt Renji and Ikkaku could kill him, unless that baboon cannon thing could pull it off.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, that's what he meant. In that case though, Ol' Yama wasn't taking it seriously, and frankly most of his blows weren't his most potent. I'd have to say that in Bankai both of them could probably match something similar. Frankly I'd see any Captain as capable of taking the guy down singlehandedly, with varying levels of difficulty.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Yh lets not forget Yama was using shikai and thats two bankais they'll be using. Obviously Yama in shikai>Ikkau+Renji bankai, but I tsill think between the two of them they should have enough firepower to take Allon out.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think if the two used strategy (cuz renji is not a complete idiot) they could probably take allon down only cuz i think there bankai's could actually work very well together, especially against a purely physical opponent such as allon. ikkaku has sheer power, and renji's has a decent defense and range (which can be a form of defense). however, if they end up going gung ho, allon will tear them down, IMO
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Renji and ikkaku massive bankai, against a speed that not even rangiku nor hinamori neither hisagi could follow, my bets go with aion, Now if we were talking about Yumichika and ikkaku, would be another story

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Very hard to say IMO but I am going to have to go for allon. This is what we can be certain off given what we saw:

1.- Allon is way faster than renji and ikkaku
    2.- Allon is way stronger than ranji and ikkaku.
    3.- Small and lethal wounds will not stop allon. Large wounds might slow him down but only if it is large enough.
    4.- Ikkaku does not get any faster when he uses bankai. He just gets more firepower. Renji does not get faster either.
    5.- Ikkaku fights in extremely short range. renji fights at long range.
    6.- Renji's only boost when he uses bankai is a new enhanced weapon. No increase whatsoever in speed or strength. Same goes for ikkaku(his bankai does increase his attack power)

Ikkaku could cause large wounds(even a small one is a stretch IMO) but his bankai is brittle and short lived. One shot, punch or any attack from allon should be enough to take him out. Considering ikkaku fights in meele range, he is an easy target. renji could hope to stand up to allon but only because of his long range and versatile bankai. Still, allon should be too fast for him so he should still be able to land at least 1 punch which is more than enough to defeat renji.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theoretically Renji's Baboon Canon should be able to nuke Allon sufficiently, so don't count him out of the power count just yet.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Theoretically Renji's Baboon Canon should be able to nuke Allon sufficiently, so don't count him out of the power count just yet.
    It's one thing to nuke that grants guy after getting a cheap shot on him and another completely different one to nuke allon(who won't die from lethal wounds). For all we know cero is enough to stop the baboon cannon.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It's one thing to nuke that grants guy after getting a cheap shot on him and another completely different one to nuke allon(who won't die from lethal wounds). For all we know cero is enough to stop the baboon cannon.
    i agree with this on the power of the baboon cannon, however, because one is straight-forward (ikkaku), and the other versatile (renji) i think they would make a good team and ikkaku's weapon is huge chained weapon, which means he should be able to use it at a range, and even when he holds the two sword parts in his hands, they have pretty good range, each being larger then ichi's shikai. also, with these two bankai's in particular, a direct hit rarely results in just small wounds
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Renji's and ikkaku's bankai are flashy and all but I still have my doubts about either of them having the overall reiatsu necessary to inflict damage severe enough on allon(basically evaporate him). Bankai will give the two of them an edge all the other VC did not have but that alone won't change their overall durability. The two of them have to basically evaporate all of allon to win while allon simply has to deal 1 half hearted attack to defeat them in one hit. IMO there is just too much of a difference.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If both renji and ikkaku started off with bankai right away and went to for the head, they may win. But the longer they take the more it is in allon's favor.
    The guys is a beast. One touch can take off a chunk of their flesh

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member InnerHollow's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For a Fraccion pet he was an absolute MONSTER. He wrecked those vc like they were ants. He possessed a great deal of raw spiritual pressure. He speed and strength was ridiculous. I'd like to think that two bankais could take him down but... considering how immature those two bankais are I'd have to give Allon the edge.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast