Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thats right, everyone's lovable huggable Hulky is now a mod for the Bleach forums!!! So with a new mod comes his own thread. Here you can ask me, Arrogance, anything and everything, from what manga I'm reading to even my personal life! I'll do my best to answer any questions at my own discretion. If something draw the line into being too personal I'll nicely deny you but other than that I'm a very open person and I believe an interesting one at that. So enjoy everyone and go easy on me at first .
EDIT (8/23): Hulk Has A FF Family!!!
Originally Posted by Most Up To Date Version Of FF Family:
Last edited by Arrogance; September 09, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
Hi Arrogance, what's your favorite color?
1. Favorite Manga
2. Favorite Food
3. Favorite Anime
4. Favorite Album
5. Favorite Movie
Last edited by Arrogance; July 23, 2010 at 02:59 AM.
Banned!!! oh, wait wrong thread. umm, what's your favorite thread?
What's it like being you?
If you were me, what would it be like?
I love you?
What's your favorite color camel?
Thong or granny panty?
Mouse or rat?
1870s or 1740s?
2. Food is a tough one but I guess I gotta go with the Phillie Cheese Steak. Even though I'm from New York, thats still a pretty epic sandwich.
3. Favorite anime has got to be my first childhood love, DBZ. Used to watch it all the time on Toonami (RIP Toonami ). My second would have to be Yu-gi-oh (the original ) because that also took up a huge part of my childhood.
4. Huge Metal fan and have a pretty big collection, over 5000 songs. So I really can't name a favorite album off the top of my head . I guess one of my first loves though would be The Sickness by Disturbed. They were one of my first Metal bands .
5. Favorite movies a tough one as well because there are quite a few of those that I love. My favorite childhood movie might be Beauty and the Beast (my dad used to make me laugh when he would do imitations of Gaston ). For my comedy Austin Powers Goldmember was always a classic. For Action right now Inception is fresh on my mind and is possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen but its also clouding my judgment in thinking of other good movies, so thats a tentative answer for now.
Phew done .
I'm big, strong, smart, well loved (I think), etc.
I dunno, I'd still be green if I was you .
Maybe you do love me? I know I'm irresistible
The regular one. Camel's aren't attractive creatures in any color .
Thong but I hope I don't have to wear it
Mouse, rats suck
1870s. 1740s are too far back
Last edited by Arrogance; July 23, 2010 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
You forgot fav color camel
But good try
Thanks, I added my answer ~Arrogance
Good boy ~Drmke
Last edited by Drmke; July 23, 2010 at 02:56 AM.
Here's some more for ya.
Bleach you say. Who's your favorite character(s)?
Have you traveled outside the U.S.?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you like gif images?
Are you attending college atm?
what smiley do you use most?
-Yes I went away to Croatia last summer for three weeks to visit my grandmothers home town in the "old country". And this summer I'm crossing the boarder into Canada to see Niagara Falls.
-10. I loved them so much that I started making my own. *points to sig and ava
-Yes, I am in my Junior year of College right now .
- etc (hope I didn't miss any....)
You forgot to mention Yoruichi.
How many sibling do you have?
are you the eldest?
I m here Hulk bring it on
Nice to see you here Shaheer but you need to bring it to me! Ask me whatever you like! ~Arrogance
Last edited by Arrogance; July 23, 2010 at 03:31 AM.