Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Soundtracks/Songs

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Anime Soundtracks/Songs

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So one question. What have you done these last months? You vanished without a sign and were missed badly
    I missed you guys and MH very much as well. I had to take care of some RL stuff, so I wasn’t able to come to the site for some time and had to go MIA for a while.

Quote Quote:
    Thank you and yeah, it has to be a guitar You should watch Durarara, I'm sure you will love it but....
    Thank you for the rec! When I have a bit more of free time I’ll watch it, I’m adding it to my list of must-watch anime.

Quote Quote:
    maybe you should watch Baccano... The story is told from a lot of different perspectives which are melting together over time.
    Sounds like a very interesting story.

Quote Quote:
    Both series are from the same Director but they are based on two different Light Novels. Baccano is without a doubt pure win!
    Thanks for another rec! I’m adding Baccano to my list as well. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Yes, I wanted to dance too
    Glad to know I wasn’t the only one who felt like that.

Quote Quote:
    I started to love the Soundtrack when I watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqkJl...eature=related (you should only watch to 1:30 if you don't want to get spoiled) But enough fangasming
    The guy in the video sure is crazy and …he has a very peculiar way of showing his love. Cool scene, I wonder who is the good character and who is the evil one, is it the girl or is it the boy?

Quote Quote:
    Nice song! That reminds me I should give Shiki a try
    You should. Shiki is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by <.Haruka.> View Post
    As of the moment, I just can't resist to like Arakawa under the Bridge season 2 OP's
    I love that song as well! It’s catchy and sweet and it reminds me of all the hilarious characters from AUB. And maybe it’s just me, but it seem to me the one singing the song is P-ko-chan.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 05, 2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Destiny! ^^ I was beginning to think something bad happened to you :x glad to see you back *hugs*

I love Last Inferno too! I like it better than Truth of my Destiny. But I lol at the official lyrics and its Engrish - "destiny regend", "fregrance" XD

Durarara!! Songs are great too!! I agree with naruto-niichan that you should watch Durarara!! one of my favourites. As for Baccano!, somehow I dont enjoy it as much as Durarara!!, I'm still stuck at ep 8 lol (partially due to exams) but yeah that song is catchy and fun.

I'm using an itouch not a computer right now (pre-exam computer ban ) so it's a bit troublesome to link to YouTube but Macross Frontier has some ofthe most amazing OST and songs I have ever heard. Primarily because there are two songstresses that form 2/3 of the main characters. Check out:
    Sheryl Nome starring May'n: Diamond crevasse, Infinity, Northern Cross, Iteza gogo 9ji don't be late
    Ranka Lee=Nakajima Megumi: Aimo, Seikan Hikou, Anata no Oto
    Duets between the two: Lion

Even non-Macross fans will fully be able to appreciate these songs they are of course great accompaniments to the battles in the anime as well!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I missed you guys and MH very much as well. I had to take care of some RL stuff, so I wasn’t able to come to the site for some time and had to go MIA for a while.
    That was surely some big stuff is everything solved now?

Thank you for the rec! When I have a bit more of free time I’ll watch it, I’m adding it to my list of must-watch anime.
    Sounds like a very interesting story.
    I'm sure you will love it

Thanks for another rec! I’m adding Baccano to my list as well. ^_^
    Glad to know I wasn’t the only one who felt like that.
    When I read some youtube comments I saw that a lot of people wanted to dance when listening to the soundtrack and actually did
    It's up to you to decide what you watch first. Baccano doesn't feature a lot of people doing normal stuff, it's more mafiosi, assasins and delinquents stuff (even though the delinquents aren't really all that bad).
    Durarara features more "normal" slice-of-life stuff.

The guy in the video sure is crazy and …he has a very peculiar way of showing his love. Cool scene, I wonder who is the good character and who is the evil one, is it the girl or is it the boy?
    That's not easy to say. Ladd Russo (the male in white clothing) is purely crazy and... not that much a good guy but still kind of.... entertaining The female is kind of grey coloured right now but I won't spoil you any further.

You should. Shiki is awesome!
    Yes, I will!
    Btw, do you plan to restart the J-Music show?

Quote Quote:
    Durarara!! Songs are great too!! I agree with naruto-niichan that you should watch Durarara!! one of my favourites. As for Baccano!, somehow I dont enjoy it as much as Durarara!!, I'm still stuck at ep 8 lol (partially due to exams) but yeah that song is catchy and fun.
    It gets a lot more entertaining with ep 9, at least I felt that way. You should watch to the end and I'm sure you will like it a lot more!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Welcome back Destiny! ^^ I was beginning to think something bad happened to you :x glad to see you back *hugs*
    Thank you, Saladesu! Glad to be back so we can continue talking about our favorite series and favorite music and of course continuing having fun. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    I love Last Inferno too! I like it better than Truth of my Destiny. But I lol at the official lyrics and its Engrish - "destiny regend", "fregrance" XD
    I like them both, but if I had to really choose between them…then I would agree with you and choose “Last Inferno”, it is such an amazing song.

Quote Quote:
    I will definitely try to watch both Durarara and Baccano as soon as I have more free time to watch more anime, I’m currently still trying to catch up with some of my anime series.

Quote Quote:
    I'm using an itouch not a computer right now (pre-exam computer ban ) so it's a bit troublesome to link to YouTube but Macross Frontier has some ofthe most amazing OST and songs I have ever heard. Primarily because there are two songstresses that form 2/3 of the main characters. Check out:
    Sheryl Nome starring May'n: Diamond crevasse, Infinity, Northern Cross, Iteza gogo 9ji don't be late
    Ranka Lee=Nakajima Megumi: Aimo, Seikan Hikou, Anata no Oto
    Duets between the two: Lion
    Macross Frontier’s OST is pure win! I like a lot of songs from the OST of that anime. What is your favorite song from Macross, Salad?

Quote Quote:
    Even non-Macross fans will fully be able to appreciate these songs
    QFT! I’m not a fan of Macross and I love some of the songs from that series.

That was surely some big stuff is everything solved now?
    Most of the stuff, yes. I still have to take care of a few things, but for the most part everything is okay now.

Quote Quote:
    I'm sure you will love it
    I hope so as well. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    When I read some youtube comments I saw that a lot of people wanted to dance when listening to the soundtrack and actually did
    Cool!

Quote Quote:
    It's up to you to decide what you watch first. Baccano doesn't feature a lot of people doing normal stuff, it's more mafiosi, assasins and delinquents stuff (even though the delinquents aren't really all that bad).
    Durarara features more "normal" slice-of-life stuff.
    Then based on what you have just told me, I guess I'll watch Durarara first.

Quote Quote:
    That's not easy to say. Ladd Russo (the male in white clothing) is purely crazy and... not that much a good guy but still kind of.... entertaining The female is kind of grey coloured right now but I won't spoil you any further.
    Thank you for the info, it really seems like a very interesting series.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, I will!
    Yay!!

Quote Quote:
    Btw, do you plan to restart the J-Music show?
    Yes, I do.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 05, 2010 at 08:22 PM.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I will definitely try to watch both Durarara and Baccano as soon as I have more free time to watch more anime, I’m currently still trying to catch up with some of my anime series.
    Sure, take your time. It's great to hear that you will igve it a try

Macross Frontier’s OST is pure win! I like a lot of songs from the OST of that anime. What is your favorite song from Macross, Salad?
    if both of you are such big fans of the Macross OST it has to be good When I find the time I will try to find a few soundtracks from the OST

Most of the stuff, yes. I still have to take care of a few things, but for the most part everything is okay now.
    That's great to hear

Then based on what you have just told me, I guess I'll watch Durarara first.
    Thank you for the info, it really seems like a very interesting series.
    Both are interesting in their own ways. I'm curious to see if you will like the show as much as me and sala.

Yes, I do.
    goody good

enough off-topic for the moment. Another song I really like is from the first (or second) K-ON ending, Houkago Tea Time - Don't say lazy. Especially the Endings from K-ON are all pure epicness

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Saladesu! Glad to be back so we can continue talking about our favorite series and favorite music and of course continuing having fun. ^_^
    Indeed~ It was real lonely in the Shiki thread especially, haha!

Yay! Another Macross OST fan XD Wow, now that's a hard one... They're all so awesome! @__@ Every time Sheryl performed a new song, I'd be blown away. Same for Ranka (though I'd say not all of Ranka's songs were as good). I'll cheat and say this one, which is a whole medley, although it includes some songs I don't like as much XD Hmm but if I really had to choose I'd say Lion. Or Northern Cross. Or Diamond Crevasse. (see?! I can't choose lol) How about you?

Here's another anime with great OST - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    Libera me from Hell (makes epic battles even more epic!)
    Happily Ever After - Nakagawa Shouko (the scene this was played in was beautiful too)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im liking these right now.

"Izayoi Namida" by Aika Yoshioka from Hakuouki

and "Maikaze" by Aika Yoshioka from Hakuouki Hekketsuroku

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, take your time. It's great to hear that you will igve it a try

Quote Quote:
    if both of you are such big fans of the Macross OST it has to be good When I find the time I will try to find a few soundtracks from the OST
    I’m looking forward to your comments regarding that OST. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    That's great to hear

Quote Quote:
    enough off-topic for the moment. Another song I really like is from the first (or second) K-ON ending, Houkago Tea Time - Don't say lazy. Especially the Endings from K-ON are all pure epicness
    ITA. The endings from K-ON! are awesome I only watched the series until the second ending ( “No, Thank you”), but I liked both the anime and the songs from that series very much.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Yay! Another Macross OST fan XD Wow, now that's a hard one... They're all so awesome! @__@ Every time Sheryl performed a new song, I'd be blown away. Same for Ranka (though I'd say not all of Ranka's songs were as good). I'll cheat and say this one, which is a whole medley, although it includes some songs I don't like as much XD Hmm but if I really had to choose I'd say Lion. Or Northern Cross. Or Diamond Crevasse. (see?! I can't choose lol) How about you?
    My favs are :

Lion

Aimo
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 07, 2010 at 08:17 PM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your fav Cowboy Bebop music

Rain is my personal favorite. I think it was used in Ballad of Fallen Angels.

MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

The current Fairy Tail opening is just too awesome.
    Listen Here

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt enjoy it all that much~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The ending of Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru:

"Maze Sanjou! (メイズ参上!)" by Maze

The music is cool and the lyrics are hilarious, especially the chorus!

My new favorite anime song comes from the latest opening of Bleach. The song and the animation are so good that it makes me want to start watching Bleach again.

Bleach opening 13

Ranbu no Melody by SID
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 27, 2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Opening
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0Q4atNfv4
    everything is perfect, the animation and the song goes well together giving off the mystery feeling, making it perfect for the anime.
    Fairy tail openings are nicely animated but the songs are not all that great.

Honey and Clover opening is really creative, ahahaha cake panties!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGg9yZKGxE

I'm about to start on Shuffle! and I like the opening
    sung by Yuria-You. Very nice song and I'm addicted to it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJ3s0rRkWE

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni Opening
    everything is perfect, the animation and the song goes well together giving off the mystery feeling, making it perfect for the anime.
    That is one of my favorite anisons as well! I love that song. I’ve never watched the anime but if the series is as amazing as its op song then Umineko no Naku Koro ni must be a incredible anime.

Here’s the full version of the song:
    One Winged Bird- Shikata Akiko

Quote Quote:
    Honey and Clover opening is really creative, ahahaha cake panties!!
    Unique and creative, I agree those are the perfect words to describe the openings of Honey and Clover.

Quote Quote:
    I'm about to start on Shuffle! and I like the opening
    sung by Yuria-You. Very nice song and I'm addicted to it.
    That is another of my favorite anime songs! It is so catchy and full of energy.

Here’s the full version of the song:
    Yuria-You

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    Listening to this song reminded me that I need to separate some free time so that I can finish watching Death Note…
    Last edited by destiny4ever; November 29, 2010 at 06:44 PM.

New Reply
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast