Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 favorite AG characters

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hikasama's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: Top 10 favorite AG characters

1.Agito (I love him!He is so arogant and rude!xD)
    2.Nakayama (My favorite minor character .. I hope that she will have an affair with Agito xD )
    3.Kazu (I do not know why but I love him,too! XD )
    4.UME (great little girl!a bit spooky but otherwise she is great! xD)
    5.Kilik (looks cool!xD)
    6.Lind (I liked him from one fanfiction )
    7.Spitfire (..)
    8.Akito (I usually these sweet people really hate, but it is true that sometimes he is really cute! x3 )
    9.Akira (I have a weakness for Fang King?I know that he was not true but ... xD )
    10.Ikki ( I like him,but he bothers me that he appears in the manga too! XD yes it is a main character but .. well ... tell that I prefers the other boys! XD
    lalalala...
    100. Ringo (The main female character and I do not like her at all!)
    101. Simca (Prostitute!!!!)
    102. Kururu (I think she is too good!! )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yuzuki-An's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 10 favorite AG characters

1) Agito
    2) Kururu
    3) Emily
    4) Kazu
    5) Ikki
    6) Yayoi
    7) Simca
    8) Omaha xD
    9) Onigiri >,>
    10) Rika

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DarkComy's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Mikan
    2. Kilik
    3. Yoshitsune
    4. Kazu
    5. Rika
    6. Aeon Clock
    7. Kaito
    8. Nina
    9. Ringo
    10. Lind

P.S. I would put in the TOP 5, the current Rising Road King from Sleeping Forest, but we don't know his name yet.
    True, we don't have anything such as "fate".
    It's only those who drink in ignorance and fear and stumble over their own feet that fall and disappear within the muddy river known as "fate".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. ikki- i just think hes an awesome main character, kind of inspirational
    2. kazu- also inspirational, a great secondary character, his flame road tricks are cool to.
    3. agito/akito- they provide action, story development, and fun
    4. aeon clock- how could you not like him? i liked his role before the sora betrayal more since it was more structured, but i still really like him.
    5. hammer- my favorite minor character, hope he gets a decent fight on the carrier
    6. sora- liked him as a good guy and i like him as a villain, hes awesome
    7. and 8. yoshitsune and benkei- same as aeon, just two more great characters created by oh!g
    9. simca- one of the main keys to ikkis development and plot progression
    10. a lot of people fall into this slot, onigiri is hilarious, spitfire is cool, and kururu is very interesting. also emily is fun to watch, i wish her and omaha would just switch back already.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ItsCobalt's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Ringo
    2. Ikki
    3. Kazu
    4. Aeon Clock
    5. Sora
    6. Agito/Lind
    7. Nue
    8. Spitfire
    9. Emily
    10. Old Simca

1000. Kururu
    1001. Omaha

Even though there's so many haters, Ringo's still my favourite character. She's pretty amazing and I love her design~
    And I still love Sora, even as a bad guy.
    Agito and Lind are cool though Akito's a bit boring to me.
    I used to like Simca when her hair was long and she wasn't all serious.
    'dun like Kururu, cause, well she doesn't seem to have much of a personality, and (obviously) because she's trying to steal Ikki from my favourite character :P.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BlackSword's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1.) Ikki - He's moments of 'inspirational' talks are just awesome.

2.) Ume - Coolest of the sisters imo...

3.) Agito - Shark fuck just owns. Although lately he has been slacking...

4.) Kazu - Why does Aeon hate on him so much? Jealous much? Kazu tears it up...

5.) Emily - Emily is awesome... She doesn't go through that whole 'insecurity' like Ringo and Kururu.

6.) Aeon Clock - Fruit cake is cool... And every time you think you've seen everything about him he shows you something new!

7.) Sora - As far as a good guy he was awesome. As a bad guy you can't figure out what he is thinking. To be honest no one else could be a better match up for Ikki.

8.) Kilik - Dudes genius... 'Nuff said. I love intelligent characters and he seems to be cream of the crop in AG Land. I love his 'points'!

9.) Ringo - Her character was pretty brilliant. Didn't know she was the Thorn Queen until the day I read the chapter. Ikki carrying Ringo home had to be like best moment ever for me!

10.) Kururu - Her character is strong. She doesn't have the same hesitations as Ringo. She is freaking beast! I mean she is working with half the materials that the other tuners get and she is still bad ass. She lives for making Ikki Stronger... Can't hate her imo... Just mazing.

"The black blade that cuts your troubles away."
    Spoiler: One Piece Predictions ~ 09/06/2012  show

Supporter of Usopp: Cleavage diving extraordinaire! - 09/29/2010
    My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner misc-13's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Top 10 favorite AG characters

Agito (love 'im to bits !)
    Lind
    Kazu
    Kanon
    Ikki
    Yayoi
    Emily
    Kururu
    Akito
    Akira

(I don't recognize the other characters)
    I believe Agito or Lind are not guy, Akito is ()

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zuriel's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Agito - The character design is just brilliant, as is his rude attitude. So many of Agito's moments are a riot to read and imagine as are almost all his reactions to people and situations.

2. Kazu - Having a strong supporter to a hero is important, Kazu is that much better as his struggles are both realistic and satirical (especially with his wimpy attitude).

3. Aeon Clock - Probably one of the funniest characters in the entire story especially with the ridiculous power of money he has.

4.Ikki - He does indeed fit his own role of the hero, so well it fact that he makes an ass of himself 50% and flouts the entire concept of the protagonist. But he carries the required overcoming charm needed.

5.Emily - Emily wasn't even really important at first in the story, just another one of those track girls. But because she was so devoted to Kazu, she wound up being a big part of the team. Kind of like the manliest one of all while being a girl. (which is weird as hell now considering she's the president of the United States)

6.Kururu - Kururu isn't that great of a character but she's extremely cool in her design, especially being the ultimate mechanic. To me I feel like we haven't seen her best moments yet, (though the Regalia tuning in mid-air was sick).

7. Yoshitsune - This guy was probably the most absurd badass in the entire series, especially how he was always playing Tetris and was just smart and calculative as hell. His moments of seriousness were always fun to watch and laugh at how easily he trounced the opposition.

8. Sora - Though now he's kinda just a prick, the original Sora was cool and smooth, and it was nice to imagine how he originally ran as a Storm Rider. It was unfortunate he lost all semblance of reason once he reunited with Nike who is just an asshole.

9.Kaito - Probably the most insane example of a Police officer ever, he's cool simply for the fact alone of his Desert Eagle.

10. Kiric - Being the last one to hold Sleeping Forest together, his entire constitution in itself was admirable. So was his condescending tendency to give everyone Points.
    Last edited by Zuriel; January 13, 2011 at 04:54 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1.agito (bad ass)
    2.akito (super cute)
    3.Kazu (I dunno he appeals to me and his attack with agito was waaaay to epic not to put him in my top ten)
    4. Ikki (at first I did'nt like him but as the manga went on, he grew on me.
    5. Ringo
    6. Kanon (he's hot)
    7. Akira (his back story is pretty good and he was the fang king for a while)
    8. Gazelle (during her story arc/flash back)
    9. I dunno ^^;
    10. Same

But at my -1000000 is simca she annoys the living hell out of me I was sooooo happy when ringo attacked her ha I was yelling "take that bitch!" at my computer as I read it.^^

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Yoshitsune - He wasn't a GC... and yet was a beast of a King and funny to boot.

2. Benkei - She is just a badass lady that won over my heart.

3. Ikki - Love his easy going "who gives a sh*t!" attitude.

4. Emily - Wish I could have a Hercules hottie crazy about me! Plus she has an awesome personality.

5. Aeon - Awesome... very funny and love his interactions with females.

6. Kazu - The best inspirational character I think I have ever known in a manga.

7. Ringo - She is loyal, caring and tries to do right. Plus anyone that would show up half naked to help you out is GOLD!

8. Nakayama - background character for a while... but she really came into her own when we found out that she "liked" Agito.

9. Kururu - I like her determination & she is funny when she is thinking of or is around Ikki (when it is not serious mode).

10. Agito - he has been an on and off again character for me... but like with Nakayama, he gained depth when he was shown to care for someone outside of Akito.

Honorable mention: Mikan - I dig her personality and I feel bad for her not having a man to treat her like the precious thing we all know she can be.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; February 02, 2011 at 03:26 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Yoshitsune
    2. Aeon
    3. Spitfire
    4. Sora
    5. Kilik
    6. Lind
    7. Uncle Minami
    8. President Omaha
    9. Hanged Man
    10. Shiraume

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Thats interesting none of the main cast (except fo Lind).
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

1. ikki
    2. yoshitsune
    3. agito
    4. simca
    5. kazu
    6. kilik
    7. kururu
    8. ringo
    9. gabishi
    10.akira

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

instead of just listing your picks... how about you guys try to add the reason behind your picks!

It makes for a better read for others and also can add the angle of discussion about them.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mikaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. BlackBurn - Even though hes a drunk hermit at times (most of the time) I love his carefree attitude toward life, and how he pawned his own son without the regeila. And his "Hang-Man" mask remind me of SlipKnot, which was a instant win for me.

2. SpitFire - Any Character brave enough to stare fear in the face (Sora and Nike) deserves a spot in my top 5, love how he helps Ikki and the gang get stronger (especially Kazu).

3. Yoshitsune - he may be a pervert, but he knows how to back his words up with actions. Sad his character got killed off by Nike I personally wanted to see more of him.

4. Kazu - Even though I think his character development is heading down the same path as a certain Oh!Great Tenjou Tenge character (Masataka) I still love his drive to keep getting stronger especially during the Wind VS Fire Match with Ikki.

5. Killik - I love know-it-all characters, his abilities to read the scripts of other characters and/or teams is amazing. Its sad he has to kill his best friend Sora, but hey when your friend is a crazy psycho I guess you have no choice.

6. Nike - No matter who he faces they end up falling like dominoes. I love it when he toys with his prey, then goes in for the kill.

7. Benkei - Nothing like a strong women to keep the lack luster men in check.

8. Agito/Lind - I love the fact that he has three personalities in one body. Hes good comic relief along with a strong passion for ripping his opponents to pieces.

9. Bucca - Even though I don't like his development as a character all that much, I still like the fact that hes the only character that can do wall techniques.

10. Emily - Anyone with the strength of Hercules and the ability to take Killik head-on is a winner in my book.
    Last edited by Mikaru; May 05, 2011 at 05:38 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast