Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Top 10 favorite AG characters

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 10 favorite AG characters

hi I've been following this site for some long time and I'm glad i decided to put my first post on this thread because AG i one of my favourite manga so.. off i go

1. Agito (for his coolness from the beginning of the series and his "fu*k attitude for most of the time)
    2. Kazu (i like him from the beginning, but in my opinion he's quite underrated - not much of his coolness exposed. but i love his fight with Om.. especially when he did Spit's trick --> 2 page panel and just owned her; best fight of his i think.. hoping for some more)
    3. Lind (for his badass appearance against orca and cool look (twinkle eyes) + he was quite a smooth talker with Nakayama
    4. Kilik (for him being just cool of a character especially on his bike on top of the building
    5. Yoshitsune ( for smoking :P , and for his attitude, carefree most of the time but when turning serious mode .. <scary>)
    6. Gabishi - cool appearance when Kazu and Emilly went for a night stroll
    7. Nike ( long-haired, owning Agito, Ikki, Rune when stealing the bagram, and just owning everyone else till now)
    8. Aeon (for being quite a twisted character: 1st with ikki, then with Sora, then with Ikki.. what's next ah.. but in the end he's just using everyone ;/
    9. Onigiri (for him being perverted, i just laugh a lot )
    10. Kururu (very Lovable character, hope for her and Ikki)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    ^ Thats interesting none of the main cast (except fo Lind).
    It's because I prefer the smarter characters over the cocky in-your-face teenagers.

1. Yoshitsune (Because he was cool and calculating through his entire role, and then when he finally got a fight he kicked SERIOUS ass)
    2. Aeon (Because his style of fighting is observant and overwhelming. I love how he's basically just rampaging through Genesis right now, having beaten two opponents and now stepping up to Nike like a champ.)
    3. Spitfire (He's the best big-brother/posthumous character ever. [Well, short of Fujimoto from Ao no Exorcist] When characters have detailed plans laid out that factor in their own death, I tend to be fond of them.)
    4. Sora (I don't think I can explain how excited I am to see him properly fight with the Regalia. He's going to be a monster, I BET more effective in combat than Nike.)
    5. Kilik (Read what I said for Sora, except with more calculating awesomeness.)
    6. Lind (I think when he shows up you know it's serious business and he doesn't screw around. He lays down the law.)
    7. Uncle Minami (He's a mysterious, but oddly benevolent entity. I'm interested in his backstory.)
    8. President Omaha (Okay, he's the oddball out. He just makes me smile.)
    9. Hanged Man (Awesome plot twist regarding him, being a missing King-class rider and deadbeat dad/alcoholic. Oh, and kicking the snot out of Ikki the first time he showed up was pretty sweet too.)
    10. Shiraume (Definitely the coolest pledge queen. She provides comic relief in her creepy inventions and the fact that she's probably got the best skill/Age ratio in the series.)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

1.Yoshitsune (I think he knows everything and good joking with other hehe and of course i think he is strongest rummble king)
    2.Ikki (the idiot every one loves me too haha he is good looking to and got 3 beautiful firls with full options)
    3.Simca (the hotest female character in all history and Genesis's pledge queen)
    4.Aeon (the coolest guy of all)
    5.Spit (his patient form is what i really like and his flame road and Apallon road bunrt that much... he is very couragious king)
    6.Kazu (i think on 319 he got some power that collect previous kings powers and greatest flame king)
    7.Kurruru (she is very cute and one who understand iki for sure i think ikki will end up with her)
    8.Uncle Minami (i think he is someone that behind all of strange things 1st when Sora got his bargams he write on it "welcome to nightmare" 2nd when Ocra's lab he apears like shadow 3rd on braincharger 4th on Arthur and Charlot's operation before BUT i think he isn't ther other guy whit that fucken painted nail "LIVED DEVIL")
    9.Agito (4 his rude)
    10. Emily (i'm in bad mood when ohama is on his body that really sucks on that powerful and cute girls body got someone really sucks)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sanktoss's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

1.Kururu(something about her i REALLY like and when ikki was crying she was there for him)
    2.yoshitsune( his epicness cant be matched)
    3.kazu( New flame king yea xD)
    4.spitfire(Previous flame king)
    5.ikki(so inspirational)
    6.long hair simca(sexy xD)
    7.agito/akito(fang regalia owns)
    8.ringo(she still cares for ikki)
    9.buccha(just love tanks)
    10.rika(sooo nice ^-^)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Storm King's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

1.Kururu (she's SUPER CUTE)
    2.Ikki
    3.Onigiri (lol)
    4.Agito (he's cool)
    5.Kazu
    6.Simca
    7.Buccha
    8.Ringo
    9.SImca
    10.Spitfire

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

3 words that everybody has seemed to have forgotten. DJ Plug Head...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner misc-13's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Agito
    2. Kazu
    3. Lind
    4. ikki
    5. kaito
    6. Akito
    7. Emily
    8. yayoi
    9. Buccha
    10. Spitfire
    yay Agito!

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

make sure to explain WHY you like those 10... it makes for better discussions!

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6