Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91

Thread: Buccha Thread

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Buccha Thread

    Heavy set, black male with a passion for food, AT and night-life. Seeking a possible road to accommodate himself. Must be able to play on existing Tank avatar.

    Come on guys, what's your speculation as to what Road Buccha will be forced to choose?
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

  2. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killerb33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    I have been thinking about it for a long time but I think buccha's road is the gaia/jade road with some over road now I just need a name what do you think of the muscle king of the ultra-mega-power-killer-grapple road

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CannedJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario.
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Hmmm...Before Ikki recieved the Rumble regalia, all I could think about was it going to Buccha. Now thats no longer the case.

    Buccha needs his own unique road that symbolized destruction, fear, domination, and brute force. All of that shit put together pretty much summarizes a tank....as to what the road would be called, well that I don't know :P

  4. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sesshiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Just a though but what about the road Mikan runs. She is a "King" of Sleeping Forest, so she must have a road of sorts and she is also a power rider who uses brute force and destruction. Perhaps Buccha would follow her road, what ever that road is.

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    I'd say Rumble Road. Seems to fit him well enough. Either that, or the thorn road :-)

    His hips must be wide enough, look at how wide he is on the whole...
    Let's look at the roads
    Ain't gunna be Fang, Wind or Fire (taken by Koga)
    Sonia ain't working for a man
    Not Ring, obviously
    So Rumble, Rising or Lather.

    That's a point, did anyone think of Rising???
    We know Nue's unhappy under Sora, maybe he'll revolt and get killed...

  6. #6
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Maybe Buccha could go down the mantis-guy's (Gabishi?) road. Instead of kicking at a super-speed, he'd be punching >.>

  7. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member skitzophr3ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Between
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    The Thorn King/Queen is the title of the King/Queen of the Sonia Road, there isn't a Sonia Road AND a Thorn Road. Just thought I'd point that out. Honestly I think Buccha's road is going to be revealed to be something he haven't seen yet. Or maybe he'll use the Rumble Road and have a NEW regalia created for him? I really think it's gonna be one of those two, Buccha using the Rising Road doesn't seem to make much sense, nothing about him gives any hint of the use of electricity.

  8. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Quote Originally Posted by skitzophr3ak View Post
    The Thorn King/Queen is the title of the King/Queen of the Sonia Road, there isn't a Sonia Road AND a Thorn Road. Just thought I'd point that out. Honestly I think Buccha's road is going to be revealed to be something he haven't seen yet. Or maybe he'll use the Rumble Road and have a NEW regalia created for him? I really think it's gonna be one of those two, Buccha using the Rising Road doesn't seem to make much sense, nothing about him gives any hint of the use of electricity.
    There's no problem in having a new Rumble Regalia made for Buccha, if that's what OG decides to do. The only benefit in using an original Regalia is if you're the Gravity Child it was designed for. If you're not the right GC or not a GC at all, you still need to be tuned. And Sora, who actually is the original Wind King, needs to be tuned because the original Wind Regalia no longer exists.

    So even if the original Rumble Regalia is taken apart to help build the Storm Regalia, there's no barrier to another one being created later on, just as multiple Wind Regalias were built, and there's no benefit for Buccha in having the original anyway.

  9. #9
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sesshiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Wasn't the original (broken) core, from bagram that Ikki had, incorporated into the new bagram? Cause I'm pretty sure that Ikki gave the core to TTT to use for his Regalia core that Sora then stole.

  10. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshiru View Post
    Wasn't the original (broken) core, from bagram that Ikki had, incorporated into the new bagram? Cause I'm pretty sure that Ikki gave the core to TTT to use for his Regalia core that Sora then stole.
    Nah, they just used that for the design. Remember that there were actually two prototype Wind Regalias at one point, and Girl-Who-Eventually-Became-Sora's-Tuner substituted the one she made for the one Kururu made.

    Even if they did use parts from the core Ikki gave them, logically speaking there just wouldn't be enough parts to go around. And that Wind Regalia did function for a while, and its flaw was stated to be something other than "needed the original parts".

  11. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    There's no problem in having a new Rumble Regalia made for Buccha, if that's what OG decides to do. The only benefit in using an original Regalia is if you're the Gravity Child it was designed for. If you're not the right GC or not a GC at all, you still need to be tuned. And Sora, who actually is the original Wind King, needs to be tuned because the original Wind Regalia no longer exists.

    So even if the original Rumble Regalia is taken apart to help build the Storm Regalia, there's no barrier to another one being created later on, just as multiple Wind Regalias were built, and there's no benefit for Buccha in having the original anyway.
    Just a thought, Dontore's Rumble Regalia was VERY different from Yoshitsune's Regalia. Could it be possible that either one of them (probably Yoshi's) isn't the original regalia and just a home-made one. We know he's a genius, and so could make a pair of AT's with enough strength to be considered regalia if the original was lost...

  12. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sesshiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Quote Quote:
    Even if they did use parts from the core Ikki gave them, logically speaking there just wouldn't be enough parts to go around. And that Wind Regalia did function for a while, and its flaw was stated to be something other than "needed the original parts".
    U are correct on that however on
    Quote Quote:
    Nah, they just used that for the design. Remember that there were actually two prototype Wind Regalias at one point, and Girl-Who-Eventually-Became-Sora's-Tuner substituted the one she made for the one Kururu made.
    U are mistaken chapter165 page 9 Sora says the that core and other important parts are from his bagram he used to use
    and on Hako swapping the cores the one she made broke and Kururu's one was the one she had that Nike stole

    Quote Quote:
    Could it be possible that either one of them (probably Yoshi's) isn't the original regalia and just a home-made one
    NO the Gem, Fang, Rumble, Thunder, Pledge and Flame Regalia are all original cores while the others are assumed to be sub regalia
    Last edited by Sesshiru; August 17, 2009 at 09:15 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member skitzophr3ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Between
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    The cores are all original yes, but I think what Kazu-sama's saying is that Yoshitsune took the core and built a NEW regalia around it. The core might be the same but the rest is different from Dontores' regalia.

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Since they only seem to need the metal and things for the Hurricaine Regalia, I don't see them incorporating the core into it. Therefore Buccha can still be the rumble king

  15. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sesshiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Buccha's Road

    Quote Quote:
    Since they only seem to need the metal and things for the Hurricaine Regalia, I don't see them incorporating the core into it. Therefore Buccha can still be the rumble king
    And what exactly do u think the core is made of. They need the metal from the rumble regalia's core for the Storm's core

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts