Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: A friend in the World Government!?

  1. #31
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,697
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    That's impossible for Dadan to be a Gorusei ! Come on, Garp trusting so much a person that leads the world government, giving him Ace - son of the PK - and Luffy - son of the Dragon -, that's just foolish. Even if Dadan was his best friend, Garp could not have gave him them because he would have known that Dadan's duty and position could make him kill his grandsons. So, I bet that Dadan isn't in an organization, he is someone that can be trusted because of his friendship and because he has no obligations of duty.
    is it...............we dont know how long the current gorusei have been in power. i would asume they switch members when one dies or retires. who would have ever guessed that luffy's grandfather was a VA

  2. #32
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    is it...............we dont know how long the current gorusei have been in power. i would asume they switch members when one dies or retires. who would have ever guessed that luffy's grandfather was a VA
    So, why do you think Dadan could be a Gorosei anyway?

    Also - http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/07/

    How do you figure that one of the Gorosei had time to raise two kids and was such a wimp that Garp was telling him what to do?

    Also, if you think it could be a former Gorosei, not a chance. Gorosei are probably Gorosei until they die. WG can't have people who know it's secrets live freely anywhere in the world.

    Also, I thought it was obvious that Dadan is a woman. Just seems that way. Well, I predict it anyway.

    As for a mysterious ally who opened the Gate. God knows. I don't think it's Boa. If she had managed to get the key to Ace's cuffs and open the Gate too, then Ivankov would have a great risk of losing his title of "miracle worker" to her.
    Coby and Helmeppo wouldn't have guts to do it. Nor access probably.
    Maybe it's a Marine turned revolutionary. I wouldn't exclude the possibility that there are Marines who sympathize with the revolutionary ideas/hate WG's guts.

    Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!


    (thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

  3. #33
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,697
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    So, why do you think Dadan could be a Gorosei anyway?

    Also - http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/07/

    How do you figure that one of the Gorosei had time to raise two kids and was such a wimp that Garp was telling him what to do?

    Also, if you think it could be a former Gorosei, not a chance. Gorosei are probably Gorosei until they die. WG can't have people who know it's secrets live freely anywhere in the world.

    Also, I thought it was obvious that Dadan is a woman. Just seems that way. Well, I predict it anyway.

    As for a mysterious ally who opened the Gate. God knows. I don't think it's Boa. If she had managed to get the key to Ace's cuffs and open the Gate too, then Ivankov would have a great risk of losing his title of "miracle worker" to her.
    Coby and Helmeppo wouldn't have guts to do it. Nor access probably.
    Maybe it's a Marine turned revolutionary. I wouldn't exclude the possibility that there are Marines who sympathize with the revolutionary ideas/hate WG's guts.
    i cant wait to see who dadan is. he trained ace and luffy so im sure he/she has some fighting skills. i doubt garp would trust a pirate to raise those 2. also dadan isnt in the village anymore, so thats what leads me to believe he/she is in the WG. we have seen all the big wigs, and i doubt dadan is just a regular soldier. so if not a gorusei, then he quit or was fired for his involvement in raising the sons of dragon and rogers

  4. #34
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Kuma has definitely aided the SH's on SA in ways we didn't expect at first. As for a *new* friend in the WG; I can only see that being Buggy! < Obviously, if the invitation he received is confirmed to be an offer to accept a Shichibukai seat. ><

    If it is and he accepts; I can deifnitely see it helping the SH's indirectly in the future...some how...xD

  5. #35
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    i didnt see all the previous post....so my bad ahead of time....is this thread about the possibility that the mysterious dude talkin to don flamingo could in fact be sabo?
    ________________________________________
    "Fellas tryna be like me cuz the Ladies stay gettin at me"

  6. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Turtle Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    i cant wait to see who dadan is. he trained ace and luffy so im sure he/she has some fighting skills. i doubt garp would trust a pirate to raise those 2. also dadan isnt in the village anymore, so thats what leads me to believe he/she is in the WG. we have seen all the big wigs, and i doubt dadan is just a regular soldier. so if not a gorusei, then he quit or was fired for his involvement in raising the sons of dragon and rogers
    dadan is no one strong
    she had trouble against that bluejam pirate person, who seemed very weak
    she needed ace's help to beat him
    dadan, is not strong

  7. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    821
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    What's the point in answering a post from 2009?

  8. #38
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A friend in the World Government!?

    Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    What's the point in answering a post from 2009?
    lmao...to boost his self-esteem
    ________________________________________
    "Fellas tryna be like me cuz the Ladies stay gettin at me"

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts