Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What does Bleach HTS 7 need?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Characters! More Characters! More Characters!

37 62.71%
  • New and More Specials! Better yet Customizable Ougis!

26 44.07%
  • Videos! No more text please!

21 35.59%
  • Gameplay! It needs to be changed!

12 20.34%
  • Mini-game! Like HTS 1!

2 3.39%
  • A PS3 version instead! HTS HD!

24 40.68%
  • Nothing! HTS has always been Awesome!

2 3.39%
  • HTS sucks! I rather play DS/WII/PS2 games!

3 5.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

First thing I want to say is that I love Kariya-Sama, a Bount. I think that they should add at least 2 to 3 Bounts.
    I have only play HTS 6 and I really liked it. There were a few things though that kinda give the edge to some characters more than others, and that really pisses me off.

For starters Nelliel's special takes too much time to be activated. You can barely hit your opponent with it. Then after u hit your opponent with it, it takes even longer to actually execute the move. So you will end up with less than half of your reiatsu if u actually hit your enemy with it. And I better not talk about her grab.

Then theres Rukia's second special (square+O). It just tickles your opponent (barely does any damage).

Third, I am a HUGE FAN of BYAKUYA. In fact he is my favorite character in the anime and the game. Problem is that some of he's combos don't actually hit the opponent. Let me explain, In the "O+O+O" combo (while in shikai form), his last moves never get the opponent. So why in the world would it be called a combo. He just ends up standing there and getting hit after doing the move.

Also it would be super interesting if they made it so you could interact with your surroundings. Like bashing your opponent into a rock, or just jumping off a cliff just to get away, or come up with a counter attack.
    They could add items to the battle. Like healing potions (regain health), Health potions (have a longer health bar), reiatsu cloak (hide your reiatsu, so u wont be tracked once you hide or something)

And something like a bleeding system. This would add 2 interesting and an item to features to the game. Let me explain:
    First, lets say you get cut in the neck, depending how deep or grave the wound is you loose an amount health for an amount of time.
    Second, since your loosing blood, the enemy may be able too track you by following the blood tracks too you.
    Third, the item. The cream Madarame Ikkakku uses in the 26 episode to stop his bleeding.

Thats all I can think of for now. I hope the game's better than the 6.I just hope they fix this minor details, add new characters, obviously add more moves and specials, and maybe new modes. And Im srry for the testament I wrote.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

Right now it's safe to say that HtS7 covers at least the fights in Karakura, which I hope would include the Shinigami VS Barragan's Lieutenants. Hopefully there is a Komamura (bankai) and Po fight, lol.
    Since these games happen to cover slightly more than what the anime will be covering at the time of their release, it's also safe to say that this game may include the Espada fights and their releases. Also, judging by the fact that Kensei is present in the scan along with Ichigo and Byakuya, that the Vizard may be involved and it will cover at least until they show up for the fight.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I think that they must add Ichigos Vasto Lorde Form(i think that it will be in the game `cause in april it is an end of fillers and the beginning of fights with Espada(13 season)) , Soi Fon`s Bankai, and one character that i like best of all: Susuke Amagai. Also I think that they must add some characters from fillers, like Bount arc., New Captain of the 3rd Division: Susuke Amagai arc., and some fillers like 11-12 seasons. I wish that it will be all of the vizored`s and they hollow forms(I saw this forms in the anime, but there was only Hirakos and Sarugakis forms in HTS6). And like in Soul Carnival 2 it must be some characters like Kon and Ulquiorra First and Second release`s. It must be all characters from HTS6. Oh, it must be Sibas family(includes Kaien). I think playable Grand Fisher(hollow) and Menos will be good. This game also need characters from Uraharas shop(Dzinta, Ururu, Tessai). All Espada and it`s fraccions with releases will be good. Privaron Espada also need resurrection forms. And i think that in the game there will be all leutinants, officers and captains with they Shikai and Bankai forms. Oh, also it will be good if they add Kurosaki Issin in his Sinigamis form.

2.Some kind of Game Modes like Customizing(this mode was in HTS6) and Training Challenges will be good. And a lot of people maybe like if producers will add some arc. modes, and this arcs mustn`t be comleted if you wanna to comlete primary story. And maybe like in PS2 games it must be Shop Mode(this was in Naruto games on PS2), where you can buy statues or something unusual like this and maybe some bonus characters and releases. Tournament Mode like in HTS6.

3.Some costumes will be good, on-line tournaments and points that you can gain from on-line matches and tournaments like in HTS6. For points you can buy some things in Shop. Maybe customize OUGI mode(it will be funny if Ulquiorra can be able to use Getsuga Tenshou=)) It also will be intersting if you can destroy some parts of the stage.

4.Customize Soul, Characters.

And if you don`t like my english, i must say that i`m 12 years old and i`m from Russia=)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackout286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Perfect Hollowification Ichigo and Second State Release Ulquiorra blast their way onto the Sony PSP! With Ichigo gone, his Inner Hollow devours him, taking over and unleashing a new kind of Hell onto the battlefield! Ulquiorra, no longer holding back fully releases his true power along with a wave of True Despair."

Sweeet! I'm officially getting this game!
    My main has finally been confirmed ^.^ Perfect Hollowfication Ichigo FTW
    Last edited by Blackout286; April 16, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell”

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I prefer using Underscore's nickname for Ichigo's unleashed form. Try Neo Ichigo the Super Saiyan 3, it sounds funnier^^.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AkatsukiNoTobi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was posted on the gameFAQs' forum for HTS7.

Spoiler: New scan show

Not sure how I feel about these giant characters, to be honest.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tayz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Game looks insane! Another new scan confirming Harribel and Hitsuguya!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2010/05/...he-soul-7-scan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Boagrious's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like a smart buy to me. I usually don't buy Videos games related to anime, but this makes it a little different.
    Why so Serious?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if these giant characters and 4 players will turn out well. That being said, they are FINALLY changing up the gameplay, it's been far too long without them taking a risk like this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HomieGoku's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant wait for this game its gonna be awesome hope they have a better story mode.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mackazoid's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

ARGHHH When is the game ever going to come out??! Can't wait! I really wanna play as the released Ulquiorra!
    THE TRUE DESPAIRS. {ulquiorraXbyakuya}

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

JUST PUT A BLEACH GAME ON PS3!!! WAIIIIIIII NOT???????????????

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xxtensa_pjxx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

ok so bleach heat the soul 7 looks like its going to be good and there gonna be more releases like ichigo's full hollow bankai and ulquiorra's other thing that i forget the name to right now lol, but im kinda dissapointed at the fact that they have all these heat the soul games and there still all in japan and im still kinda waiting for a bleach game for the ps3 that will blow the naruto games out of the water i mean i think thier slackin a little bit becuase they havent made one but hts 7 looks sick so i guess thats cool too.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tayz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New scan:

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From what we can see, it seems that Muramasa (a filler character) will be playable. I don't mind, but I was kinda hoping we would be seeing other characters in a scan. You know, Barragan or Starrk or even the rest of the Vizard.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast