Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: What does Bleach HTS 7 need?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Characters! More Characters! More Characters!

37 62.71%
  • New and More Specials! Better yet Customizable Ougis!

26 44.07%
  • Videos! No more text please!

21 35.59%
  • Gameplay! It needs to be changed!

12 20.34%
  • Mini-game! Like HTS 1!

2 3.39%
  • A PS3 version instead! HTS HD!

24 40.68%
  • Nothing! HTS has always been Awesome!

2 3.39%
  • HTS sucks! I rather play DS/WII/PS2 games!

3 5.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Isshinnamikaze's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Heat the Soul 7

Thats right Bleach Heat the Soul 7! It has not been announced yet but this popular psp title is almost inevitable and should come around May or June.
    That is a long time from now but soon images will be in VJUMP you'll see.Well in the mean time I wanted to make a thread on the game that we all love!

This thread will include the following:
    1.Character Wish Lists(please include full character names and no the guy with pink hair comments, Come on folks we play the game, watch show, and read manga, but don't know the characters names?)(comments like all Espada are accepted)
    2.Game Modes(be specific ex.what story lines you want in story mode)
    3.Additional Features(ex. A new OP,On-line,Costumes)
    4.Name revisions or things to improve upon from HTS6

Other than that this is a purely fan based wish/hope thread.When and if news does come out for this game I will be sure to post or add pics here!So until I do please feel free to add your comments here HTS fans!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackout286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 7

Well to be honest HTS6 was a MAJOR letdown to me, mainly because most fans thought (Including me) that Ulquiorra's releases and Ichigo's New Hollow Form were going to be in. We were mislead cause the trailer showed Ulqu pulling out his sword and etc. Not even Dark Rukia could make things any better.

Now HTS7 EVERYONE is expecting all the Espada plus Ulquiorra's releases and Ichigo's New Hollow Form. Of course this can only happen when the anime presents them, but still. By the end of this year (If there are no more fillers) then Ulquiorra vs Ichigo fight should be over with.
    In HTS6 everyone just mainly wanted Dark Rukia. I mainly want Ichigo's New Hollow Form, so HTS7 will be my all time favorite game next may.
    Last edited by Blackout286; August 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AkatsukiNoTobi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I thought that this thread was actually about info for HTS7 T_T

Anyways, the only character I really, really want is Rudobon, the Exequias leader, and his release. Everyone else is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

That and a PS3 game would be nice (or hell, a PS2 game).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner konoto04's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Videos would be nice english text would be awesome but its not gonna happen so what i mainly want is for all players to have new moves
    maybe being able to equip ougis like ichigo being able to do a cero or a getsuga tenshou which ever you choose.

an idea i'd like HTS to implement very much is and academy for soul reapers and a dojo of some sort for non reapers. so you can learn bakudo/hado then equip it as a move.or learn a new combo physical combo so characters like orhime chad etc can have an melee varation.

I really hope they take their time on HTS 7,number 6 was on my psp for a few minutes and never returned it was basicly 5 all over again imo.

-------------------------------
    check my sig for a free psp and other prizes
    Last edited by konoto04; October 28, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I woud like it if they threw in some of the Fraccion as characters.... I think playing as Avirama, Po, Halibels Fraccion, and of course Findor would be cool.......hell just Findor and I'll be happy lol. Though I did like Avirama and Mila Rose alot.....

And let the characters always be in shikai. Kazeshini just being Hisagi's ougi was lame......I think there are other VCs who play like that too.

Oh well. It's not like I'd be able to get this game if it came out anyway. But it'd be nice to watch some vids of characters owning. I'd prefer a ps3 game though, with better graphics. Not really a fan of some of the movesets on HTS either...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully HTS7 follows the path of the manga moreso than the anime this time around. I believe it should get up to the part where they show all the Espada release (and Ulqui's Segunda Etapa).
    I agree with Barragan's Fraccion being included. They were actually... interesting this time around, unlike Grimmjow's.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Especially in the anime.

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers:
    New Characters: All espada and releases, Halibels fracion, Barrigans fraccion, Wonderwiess, Soi fon's bankai, Shinji's shikai, Ichigo's vaste lorde form, and Tousen's hollification and reseruction. However, with the recent filler arc, it is likely that only Ulruiqa's reseruction, the top 3 espada and reseruction, Ichigo's Vaste Lorde form and Rubadon. Maybeye, Soi Fon's bankai and Barrigan's ressurection will be in it.

Game modes: Story mode- The ordinary story, except with videos that go up to few minutes rather than text. Also every character should have their own story, so for example if Ichigo is choosen, it should only be his story and battles from the bigging of Bleach, not just starting from the encounter with Renji.
    There should also be an alternate arc, like a filler, but telling more about the characters history, development, and should be focused on the story with a few fights. This should take place in Hueco Mundo and Soul Society.
    Training- Like with the prievous games, there should be a training option, but this time have it so its not limited to just standstill or fights, and make it so that everything can be controlled, like crouch, block, deflect, and levels of the fighters ability, such as hard, easy, extriemly hard.
    Tutornal- a tutornal of all the basic and indivual moves of each character.
    Costomise- Customise the characters abilities strength, with a leveling up system.
    Also, make it able that someone can create their own Bleach character out of five classes: Hollow, Arancar, Human, Quicy, or Shinigami. The appereance and the abilities of the character should be modified by the player.
    Tornament mode- fights in which you can choose Novice, Adept or Advanced, and gain money after win the tornament or get a runner up with half the amount. That money could be used to costomise character or buy Items at Uraharas shop.
    Uraharas Shop- Various items needed in battle or other items.
    Characters bio- every characters biography
    Options.
    Online Mode- Ability to play online with another player
    Verses mode- ability to play with another player
    View movies- View recorded battles player has done and episodes of Bleach. Also demonstrations on how moves should be produced.

Aditional features: A new opining and ending. Also different costumes should be available and larger inviroments.

Gameplay: A better fighting system, supplying complex controls and combos, ability to fly and able to manuver anywhere in a large inviroment. Therefore, a tatical aspect to the game can be provided. Also health should be increased so fights last longer, and ability to record and watch any fight player has made. Tag team should also be available for longer.

Note: I have not played any Beach HTS games, if there is any mistakes let me know.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

soooo i wonder what all will be in
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackout286's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

4 Player Multiplayer
    3D Battle Mode
    Follow the lastest anime

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell”

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pipowwe's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well that´s great !!!
    And Allon Confirmed

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

What is this "CH 710 Naruto" in the scan? There's another one in Japanese, the first one...

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

can't say its too early, but its still early
    the anime's only restarting next week.
    but depending on its pacing, we may get a large cast of material for number 7 game
    or else we have to wait till 8, which I don't hope so.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

a good level up system be good...rather have a Bleach for ps3 maybe like a DevilMayCry style game would be brill. and also release it here in UK so i dont have to pay for damn importing again

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast